• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4352 posts in this topic

Posted

Everytime I come to check on this thread, thinking stuff with Morena just couldn't get any worse, it always just does.

At this rate, I'm really just expecting her to either get arrest and jailed or commit suicide.

Posted

This really grinds my gears. She claims to be fluent in spanish but this just made me laugh out loud! I know she's trying to say "my king" in Spanish. It's Rey, not Reino! Reina is queen. A 4 year old knows this, Brianna. She reads these posts right? I leave for one month and y'all are up to 200 pages! Bravo :) 

Screenshot_20190102-002631_Instagram.jpg

That’s what i noticed too!! i was like.. sis?

Posted

is she really gonna put everything on the line to sell a few stolen crappy items from a dude she barely just met? and is she still going to school?

Posted

She uploaded a meet my boyfriend video..... that’s so creepy. She just got with this boy and is already uploading videos????? Wait so when they break up what then. Oh where is Jesus when you need one... like wasn’t she just cutting herself in the bathroom because of him?. She amazes me in stupidity

Posted

This really grinds my gears. She claims to be fluent in spanish but this just made me laugh out loud! I know she's trying to say "my king" in Spanish. It's Rey, not Reino! Reina is queen. A 4 year old knows this, Brianna. She reads these posts right? I leave for one month and y'all are up to 200 pages! Bravo :) 

Screenshot_20190102-002631_Instagram.jpg

i did shitty middle school spanish and i even know this fhskfjskdhsj

Posted

I think its not a typo. 

It says "my kingdom"

Posted

She uploaded a meet my boyfriend video..... that’s so creepy. She just got with this boy and is already uploading videos????? Wait so when they break up what then. Oh where is Jesus when you need one... like wasn’t she just cutting herself in the bathroom because of him?. She amazes me in stupidity

2 freaking weeks and a 'meet my bf'-vid?? Wow if that ain't slightly creepily obsessed then I dont know man. Usually people wait until they are sure to reveal their s/o but this girl ain't hesitating with literally anything 🙄.. from calling him something like her king on their first date to a freaking video about them after not even 2 weeks in relationship lol

Posted

I think its not a typo. 

It says "my kingdom"

i mean, that could be true, but that's sort of a weird caption. it comes off as a bit possessive and lofty, but i suppose that isn't too out-of-character. 

Posted

At 6:23 Sonny was asked about sexual harassment in Japan and boy was his answer underwhelming. Basically said it was always done by old creepy guys and Brianna noted that people his age were also capable of sexual harassment. Like did he not see her viral video? 

They were also asked about toxicity in their relationship. (10:54). Sonny said he does think about it when they fight but he's trying not to repeat his mistakes (??) NO commentary about Brianna's toxic behavior tho

Posted

It's really sad how he's high off pills and seeming brain damaged all the time and she's just filming him like it's cute. 

Posted

Someone posted that on the Kenna thread i don’t think it’s been posted here

F7CC7F9D-A959-43BA-8DCE-7415452158FB.thu

Bri, you can move to the other side of the planet again if you want it won’t change. The problems you met in your hometown they will come back where you are currently. You will always suffer in the same streets, get older in the same house. As many people said she should move back to the US to cut down on the stress she’s getting from the clash of cultures in Japan, but she should first of all deal with her problems and grow up to be an adult.

Posted

On her recent video with her boyfriend:

"also lets leave racial and mixed couple fetishization in 2018"

Bitch, how are you gonna unironically click 'like' on this comment when your whole shit is fetishising Asian men and trying to get featured on AMBW pages? Take your own advice. 

she thinks she is so ahead and much more woke than these other wea/koreaboos, when she is ironically much worse than them 🙄 all men should die except asian men, according to her.. how disgusting is that?