• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5539 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised Bri hasn't given up and just started working as a hostess. It seems like her kinda gig, random men fawning over her, alcohol and partying every night, she'd get to brag about how Japanese men all just love her so much. I know it can be done on the wrong visa cause didn't Kanadajin3 do it for a while? And it's not like she studies or cares about following the law. She seems like the kinda foreigner who would do it for a few months make a good bit of change then go back to being a "good girl". She already hangs with ugly, scummy guys for free anyway. And says she has pay pigs (which I really think are just her followers donations but she's trying to seem edgy)

"I know it can be done on the wrong visa" I don't understand this part but no visa allows entertainment jobs (the category hostess clubs are in) and they are constantly inspected by authorities, having a black girl would gather too much attention and would put the business in danger and herself too. If someone does this illegally the club is shady and the person must be white/mixed to keep a low profile or use fake docs.

Posted

I find it crazy how she always claims that she knows how it feels to come from a low income household but goes around wasting her money, then claiming that she's broke before blaming all her problem on capitalism and how the 'evil' white people hog all the money and do not understand her 'struggles'.  In most low income households education is usually emphasised as a way out from what we know Briana isn't the most studious person. I honestly can't put all the blame on her cause her mum is enabling her by sending her so much money however I'm sure if her mum stopped completely sending any money at this point Briana would use it as a cash grab and sell another victim story to her followers complaining about how life is so unfair,

Unfortunately for a lot of low income people, when they get money, they've got no idea how to actually manage it. It's like when you're poor, you are so used to going without that when you finally do come upon a windfall, you spend it because "it's not gonna come again for a while!! This is my chance to have the things I want!" Instead of saving it or using it for important things (like debt) they spend it because they feel they deserve it. 

It's a very odd and sad dichotomy, and very common among people who have been raised in poverty. There's also more subtle things like they don't understand that the "cheaper" things (such as one paper towel roll vs a large pack) are actually costing then more in the long run, but that's a whole 'nother ball of wax/discussion.

Posted

Unfortunately for a lot of low income people, when they get money, they've got no idea how to actually manage it. It's like when you're poor, you are so used to going without that when you finally do come upon a windfall, you spend it because "it's not gonna come again for a while!! This is my chance to have the things I want!" Instead of saving it or using it for important things (like debt) they spend it because they feel they deserve it. 

It's a very odd and sad dichotomy, and very common among people who have been raised in poverty. There's also more subtle things like they don't understand that the "cheaper" things (such as one paper towel roll vs a large pack) are actually costing then more in the long run, but that's a whole 'nother ball of wax/discussion.

this!!!!!!!!!!!! why hasn't this girl gotten a budgeting app yet either! like wtf, that's the first thing you do if you don't have checks coming in that explain your income. some people are unable to change without years of failing and learning from it, unfortunately she isn't gonna figure it out anytime soon. shes unable to criticize herself in a constructive light ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well

Posted

She’s trying to sell things he shoplifted

A747F787-A570-4E40-93BA-EB9E7B6EA301.png

Posted

Stuff he stole or...

Posted

I know stealing is bad but isn't this worst? She's basically stealing items and selling the items to make money. I know you can get in trouble for stealing but selling them as well means double the trouble with the law. They're really trying to rack up those years for jail/prison. 

Posted

Yikes. Honestly I know it’s a new year (not really I’m on the west coast) but I’m feeling “mean” but I hope they both get caught. It would serve them right

Posted

Stuff he stole or...

Shoplifted = stole, yes

Posted

Shoplifted = stole, yes

My bad. Kinda drunk and can't read for shit

Posted

"Y'all my bf is selling shit"

Ah yes, let me just paypal you the money and then you'll totally send me these items...

Ugh, this is so trashy. Like lay your jacket on the ground at the market and flog your wares trashy.

Posted

Feels like oe of her scams

A ignorant fan will give her their paypal money and the package 'suddenly' disappears or "gets lost in the post"... 

Posted

"Y'all my bf is selling shit"

Ah yes, let me just paypal you the money and then you'll totally send me these items...

Ugh, this is so trashy. Like lay your jacket on the ground at the market and flog your wares trashy.

Yep. If she has no moral reservations over selling shit she knows is stolen, then she has no reservations over not sending the items you paid for. 

Posted

Hi! Long time lurker here! I’ve been following this thread for awhile now and I’m so shocked at how someone can behave like this. Rude to the people that support her, Begs people for money, Rude to her own mother that sends her money, Supports her scum boyfriend that she hasn’t even known for a month, Is disgusted by black love??..etc Is she alright? I’m genuinely concerned about this girl.. If she was my friend or relative I wouldn’t let her out of my sight until she fixes herself. She seems to have a negative view on Japan too and says Tokyo is trash. If she thinks this why doesn’t she just move out of Japan? It doesn’t seem to be helping her mental state either. I saw her Instagram live the other day, of her crying when her boyfriend left the apartment and she was crying because he was gone too long? I think this girl really needs help.

Posted

Hi! Long time lurker here! I’ve been following this thread for awhile now and I’m so shocked at how someone can behave like this. Rude to the people that support her, Begs people for money, Rude to her own mother that sends her money, Supports her scum boyfriend that she hasn’t even known for a month, Is disgusted by black love??..etc Is she alright? I’m genuinely concerned about this girl.. If she was my friend or relative I wouldn’t let her out of my sight until she fixes herself. She seems to have a negative view on Japan too and says Tokyo is trash. If she thinks this why doesn’t she just move out of Japan? It doesn’t seem to be helping her mental state either. I saw her Instagram live the other day, of her crying when her boyfriend left the apartment and she was crying because he was gone too long? I think this girl really needs help.

I'm not sure what kind of help she needs. Bri is young and immature. When I was 18 I wasn't very smart but people used to say I was mature to my age (my therapists mostly), so I'll judge her like when I was like 16 and was in need for validation and wanted attention of parters to put myself in her shoes.

So back to Brianna, when she was 18 she moved to another country with the excuse of learning a new language (which she's not making efforts because her classes are in English) and learn a new culture (she's not interested too.. all her friends speak english, the food she eats is western, she only dates asians who understand english, she complains about jp culture) and she felt special because she got her own apartment, moved abroad and could be whatever she wanted to be in a place nobody knew her past self. Someone who is not mature will feel delighted and can easily lost focus, we know this is happening.

Now Bri is 19, almost 20, and she is stuck in the hole she put herself in. Average 20 years old are not super mature or super smart either, so considering her as someone who is not mature and has a god-like-persona she probably believes what she is doing is right. I was there when I was her age. We think we are adults in our 20s but we know shit.

I know she claims to have BPD however I find hard to believe she was diagnosed by a doctor and just takes Seroquel for it. In that video Brianna said she looked up the med online and asked for the doc, correct me if I'm wrong. I have a personal story with BPD and it needs more than just a medication(specially seroquel lol), BPD needs years of follow up therapy. The patient must not quit therapy if they want to progress. 

I won't do any armchair diagnosis but if anyone wants my opinion, what I see is someone acting her like a late immature teen. And she's messing with the wrong people. I think she needs to go home and chill, or just chill in Japan and embrace the opportunity she's having.