• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4417 posts in this topic

Posted

Or she'll put the pole up, mess up her apartment somehow and her landlord will ask her money to fix it and she'll beg money for that.

I think you just exposed her plans.

Posted

did y’all see sonnys story where he’s saying to bri “i hate you bitch” and she just looks so done. the story after that 1, he calls her salty and she just makes an annoyed sound bc he put the camera on her

Posted

Bit late but maybe if she didn't drink her meds may work and if she had a better lifestyle and did more than do what she does, she might fix her sleeping but that's just me.

Posted

Bit late but maybe if she didn't drink her meds may work and if she had a better lifestyle and did more than do what she does, she might fix her sleeping but that's just me.

This. Taking care of your mental health means more than just popping some pills. It means getting enough sleep and taking care of the things you need to take care of. It means sometimes skipping out on things because they would have a negative impact on your health. It means cutting out the people in your life that negatively impact your health. It doesn't mean using your condition as an excuse for your behavior instead of making changes to try to avoid repeating the same mistake. 

You suck at being patient with people? Talk to a therapist about it and learn some new coping strategies. Severely sleep-deprived? Skip the parties for a while.

Posted

Any updates on her? It's been suspiciously quiet on the thread for days now :alpacaworry:

Posted

there were times when i felt bad for her but shes one of those people who actively rejects all and any help from anyone and wants to watch herself burn while publishing it for money. shes literally drinking and i'm assuming overdosing (based on her saying shes gonna up her dose of prescribed meds without consulting a doctor) while taking medication... she also WILLINGLY moved to one of the worst first world countries for mental illness especially for an english speaker. she needs to go home. she needs to go back to america and get a therapist because her asian fetish is literally going to kill her if she continues to abuse her medication and self-harm.

Posted

Any updates on her? It's been suspiciously quiet on the thread for days now :alpacaworry:

from her stories I just saw how she was with sonny as always and apparently meeting his family..? (After not even 2 weeks of dating lol) but couldn't really tell of she actually met them or not, they were just staying on his room and went to a club later on that was so bad they left and went mcdonals. The end. No drama for once at least?😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted (edited)

On Sonny's Instagram they're just going clubbing and his mood changes every 5 minutes. Example: he'll post a video of them having fun, then the next minute he'll post something like "this dick is killing my mood. Just wanna have fun" something nonsensical and vague like that. They're both a train wreck 

Also hate that Brianna thinks self care is just burning sage meaninglessly and using bath bombs. It goes way beyond that, girl. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

On Sonny's Instagram they're just going clubbing and his mood changes every 5 minutes. Example: he'll post a video of them having fun, then the next minute he'll post something like "this dick is killing my mood. Just wanna have fun" something nonsensical and vague like that. They're both a train wreck 

Also hate that Brianna thinks self care is just burning sage meaninglessly and using bath bombs. It goes way beyond that, girl. 

Bri’s guide to self care:

- bath bomb

- burning sage 

- shitty boyfriend

😍

Posted

they're pretty much doing the same thing poverty and over again.  She just posts pics of them clubbing and sonny posts cryptic ass captions about how fucked up he is lol

tthey're a weird couple they look dirty all the time

Posted (edited)

SUPER UNPOPULAR OPINION but I really enjoyed watching the dick appointment video. I thought it was pretty funny.

Edited by mushroom
THAT"S MY OPINION

Posted

Hidden Content

well i mean you're brave

Posted

I find it crazy how she always claims that she knows how it feels to come from a low income household but goes around wasting her money, then claiming that she's broke before blaming all her problem on capitalism and how the 'evil' white people hog all the money and do not understand her 'struggles'.  In most low income households education is usually emphasised as a way out from what we know Briana isn't the most studious person. I honestly can't put all the blame on her cause her mum is enabling her by sending her so much money however I'm sure if her mum stopped completely sending any money at this point Briana would use it as a cash grab and sell another victim story to her followers complaining about how life is so unfair,

Posted

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised Bri hasn't given up and just started working as a hostess. It seems like her kinda gig, random men fawning over her, alcohol and partying every night, she'd get to brag about how Japanese men all just love her so much. I know it can be done on the wrong visa cause didn't Kanadajin3 do it for a while? And it's not like she studies or cares about following the law. She seems like the kinda foreigner who would do it for a few months make a good bit of change then go back to being a "good girl". She already hangs with ugly, scummy guys for free anyway. And says she has pay pigs (which I really think are just her followers donations but she's trying to seem edgy)

Posted

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised Bri hasn't given up and just started working as a hostess. It seems like her kinda gig, random men fawning over her, alcohol and partying every night, she'd get to brag about how Japanese men all just love her so much. I know it can be done on the wrong visa cause didn't Kanadajin3 do it for a while? And it's not like she studies or cares about following the law. She seems like the kinda foreigner who would do it for a few months make a good bit of change then go back to being a "good girl". She already hangs with ugly, scummy guys for free anyway. And says she has pay pigs (which I really think are just her followers donations but she's trying to seem edgy)

She doesn’t work