• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5172 posts in this topic

Posted

she’s cutting herself 

C8E65916-C22E-4759-8F94-87F5EBA387C7.thu105C381B-E093-40FA-A0FE-2138FEF916F2.thu

she broke up w/ sonny so now it’s all shit 4 her

sorry but could you put this all under spoiler? or at least the pictures and add a TW or something?

Posted

did she color in her dios tattoo? like black it out or something... but yeah definitely put that photo as a spoiler. how nice of bri to trigger her followers yet again.

Posted

I don't think they broke up because he tagged her with a heart in a story just a few minutes ago? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Yeah as far as i know they didn't break up. They're still the same dysfunctional couple and she still needs a therapist. 

Posted

Maybe it was by chance, but I ended up stumbling here and the DRAMA is off the charts! 

Those photos above are in such poor taste, though. Be a fool over social media all you want, but posting photos of cutting yourself is so irresponsible. Can we report her for it?

Posted

They are not gonna break up until he finds a new place to stay yall lol as if Brianna had the guts to throw him out 

Posted (edited)

This may be an unpopular option, but Brianna needs really needs to be put inpatient into a psychiatric hospital and not let out for a long time.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

its p sad she did a whole 3 hour live just shit talking him and writing that letter or whatever to break up with him...talking about having Keira translate it and then cutting herself over the whole thing wtf— and now??? she’s out clubbing and meeting up wit the dude LMFAO this bitch has to be really insane

863BEBDD-99A9-464F-8449-F68BB54667F0.thuBEF1A4F5-8EBE-48F6-952E-314330EBD9B3.thuE8871144-1C35-47DD-BAD2-BF7109F266C9.thuA39A5695-C743-43CE-9E52-60FD290D6C5A.thu

also on her way to meet with sonny this happened 1D7FD37C-4EF9-4C14-B9CB-CA18E9C4A0C2.thuim.....just

5C6C13BF-4A70-42A6-92CB-529999914F44.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted

its p sad she did a whole 3 hour live just shit talking him and writing that letter or whatever to break up with him...talking about having Keira translate it and then cutting herself over the whole thing wtf— and now??? she’s out clubbing and meeting up wit the dude LMFAO this bitch has to be really insane

863BEBDD-99A9-464F-8449-F68BB54667F0.thuBEF1A4F5-8EBE-48F6-952E-314330EBD9B3.thuE8871144-1C35-47DD-BAD2-BF7109F266C9.thuA39A5695-C743-43CE-9E52-60FD290D6C5A.thu

also on her way to meet with sonny this happened 1D7FD37C-4EF9-4C14-B9CB-CA18E9C4A0C2.thuim.....just

5C6C13BF-4A70-42A6-92CB-529999914F44.thu

Even though I know about everything she’s done I still can’t help feeling bad for her (*´ー`*). Maybe I’m just extra sensitive idk

I’ve been reading this thread since it started btw

Posted

This may be an unpopular option, but Brianna needs really needs to be put inpatient into a psychiatric hospital and not let out for a long time.

i mean... i hope it’s an unpopular opinion. I’ve had best friends be institutionalised and they’ve suffered humans rights abuses.

Posted (edited)

I just watched her new video, I actually feel kind of bad for her. Japan isn't the best when it comes to treating mental illness, I also find it alarming she has able to get prescribed Seroquel without her psychiatrist giving her an evaluation first. She says she has trouble sleeping and one of the side effects is difficulty sleeping. That may be another reason her doctor tried to prescribe sleeping meds too. 

Also it sounds like she had a panic attack, she really needs to tell her doctor about these symptoms and either try another medication or get off of Seroquel. 

I've been to a psych ward before, the only thing it did was keep me from killing myself. She doesn't need a psych ward especially not in Japan. She needs a therapist, break up with Sonny, and a proper psychiatrist that won't hand over any medication she asks for and ups her dosage without questions. She needs better mental health support. 

Edited by Direhibi

Posted

Lmao this is so wrong. She went to the doctor, asked to get seroquel and he asked if she got troubles to sleep and in addition to seroquel she was also prescribed ambien? Seroquel is a fucking sedative. It's an anti psychotic but his most common side effect is sleepless. I took for insomnia, my grandfather with dementia took to sleep and stay calm, in the psych ward (I was hospitalised twice) everyone is on seroquel to fucking sleep. Seroquel alone does not do shit for borderline or bipolar. She's self medicating, self diagnosing and intoxicating her body for nothing.