• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5802 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care which country, I think running around like that in broad daylight is inappropriate. Might even lead to an arrest or at least a warning in my city. And we have nudity bathing spaces near the city, so its not like we are overly prude ...but just not in the city please. 

And for me that's okay, I don't want to look at men running around topless in the city either. 

And then above all Kyoto with its dozen temples and stell quite conservative society. 

I don't even want to watch her videos talking about Japanese guys. If there would be any videos of Japanese about "how to fuck foreign women" the uproar would be big. (Actually I think there are?) 

There is the double standard. 

Posted

She hates men, but can't live without dick... Just get a dildo? Typical milenial feminist. Her video is the exact same as "Japanese women are submissive, hairy and loud." 

Posted

I get how people can take offense to her actions and attitude online but that is something I don’t care about right now. So far I’m amazed by the hypocrisy of the responses regarding her mental illnesses and her dressing the way she wants to dress in Japan.

Mental illnesses manifests and affects people in different ways. Not everyone with depression or anxiety have introverted personalities.                                                    In a previous live she already said that she was professionally diagnosed with BPD.

Regarding the way she dresses, I’m sure none of you will have no problem with what she was wearing back in the States or any other Western country. Lets be honest most of you would even defend her. 

You all know a country such as Japan has a society with a backwards way of thinking. You can’t change your views depending where it takes place. Either you stand for it or you don’t. Japan is not a very religious or sacred place where you are required to cover up.

With Japan’s law of public indecency it all depends on your intent. If officers felt that she was doing something inappropriate don’t you think she would have been arrested or fined the night she was wearing that outfit?

I mean, I'm surprised that she didn't get taken in for at least questioning. I'm from Japan and this is based on my experience there as a Japanese person, not saying it's correct because of this. A ~scandalous~ outfit gets a pass as long as it's deemed "fashion" and that line is probably drawn differently with every officer. And honestly, it's probably prejudice to foreigners. If THEY consider your outfit inappropriate, they can take you in, not so much dependent on if your nipples (or any other body parts) are actually showing or not. 

I don't fully know how student visas work but she probably doesn't want this kind of trouble, especially if she wants to work in Japan in the future? They definitely won't overlook these things just because you're a foreigner. 

Side note, she's probably gonna make a video about PULL huh? 

Posted

I started watching Morena last month . At first I thought she was funny and in some videos she shows off this upbeat persona . But I’ve noticed a BIG contrast between her uploaded video content and her live chats .  Awhile after I subscribed to her . I’ve seen her go live a few times and she would always be in a bad mood . I figured , okay maybe she’s just not have a good week . But NO!  this girl is always rude and bitchy on her lives . Asking for money, NO ! BEGGING for money . Morena won’t even say thank you .  I was in her live broadcast and she was like “Okay someone just sent me money , should I buy a pizza or what?” 

I was waiting for her to say thank you , but she went on to a different subject . I left disgusted.

if you’re smart you won’t give that girl a dime .

I have the same experience with watching her lol, she seemed funny at first but the way she treats her viewers is so unappealing. she's very entitled for someone that's broke, if she was smart she wouldn't keep ordering pizza if she really needed the money. 

She said in a video I think it was that she dresses that way because she's not trying to be Japanese and she'll never be so what's the point in changing (something along those lines). I can sort of understand her point, but she should still be respectful especially in conservative places. 

Posted

So dressing conservatively means you're trying to be Japanese??? Huh I never knew.

Also kinda OT but do you think if she was a darker black woman she would've received the same amount of popularity?? 

Posted

She's definitely bullshitting her hoe image and only does it for content/views. A lot of the things she says are ridiculous. I find it hard to believe that someone with anxiety/depression who whispers all the time and constantly begs for money is really out there hoeing it up with freaky Japanese men who like to make out with kneecaps and armpits... lmao ok girl. Like you're barely 19 years old and just moved to Japan, you'd have to be literally working the street corner to be getting THAT much Japanese dick in such a short amount of time. And apparently she has a boyfriend so that makes her hoe image look even more fabricated.

This ^^^^

A part of me also has this feeling that she might just be putting up a front to make up for being a meek little nobody back home. I wouldn't be surprised if she was secretly just another dorky weeb who just happened to get the genius idea of rebuilding a new image for herself in Japan to seem "cool and edgy."

Idk, not a whole lot of her mannerisms scream "hoe" to me, but she does try hard to keep up the appearance of one.

Posted

this bitch just screams ignorant american who thinks they know everything from watching subbed anime

Posted (edited)

She hates men, but can't live without dick... Just get a dildo? Typical milenial feminist. Her video is the exact same as "Japanese women are submissive, hairy and loud." 

Nah she needs the male attention that's why she does it. She tries to act like she's the one in control when really she's just getting pumped and dumped. Now she was talking about how she wants a serious relationship and "why does everyone just want to f**k"???? lmao. Maybe because you have the personality and intelligence of a rock and all the guys in Kyoto probably knows you are thot......? Like, you can be "sexually liberated" or whatever and not engage in risky behaviors and having your titties out. She's gonna end up like hiding in my room with chlamydia arthritis. 

this bitch just screams ignorant american who thinks they know everything from watching subbed anime

I don't even think she watches anime or anything to do with Japan at all. She explains the only reason she learned Japanese and came to Japan was because of being bored and depressed and not liking her life in the states. She said her family is poor and she wanted to accomplish something? I dunno. I'm just waiting to see what happens when her two years paid tuition runs out and she spent time on Japanese politics degreeo.O

Edited by Info-chan

Posted (edited)

Nah she needs the male attention that's why she does it. She tries to act like she's the one in control when really she's just getting pumped and dumped. Now she was talking about how she wants a serious relationship and "why does everyone just want to f**k"???? lmao. Maybe because you have the personality and intelligence of a rock and all the guys in Kyoto probably knows you are thot......? Like, you can be "sexually liberated" or whatever and not engage in risky behaviors and having your titties out. She's gonna end up like hiding in my room with chlamydia arthritis. 

I don't even think she watches anime or anything to do with Japan at all. She explains the only reason she learned Japanese and came to Japan was because of being bored and depressed and not liking her life in the states. She said her family is poor and she wanted to accomplish something? I dunno. I'm just waiting to see what happens when her two years paid tuition runs out and she spent time on Japanese politics degreeo.O

Unless you're fluent in the language and plan on becoming an Academic or Diplomat... How the hell is that gonna help you life? Especially when all you do is get laid.

I look forward to see how she rebrands. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

she basically has no future or income in japan lmao

Posted

I'm just waiting to see what happens when her two years paid tuition runs out and she spent time on Japanese politics degreeo.O

I'm sure she's gonna get a Japanese boyfriend/husband when that time comes who's gonna fully support her. Pretty positive the reason she's looking for a boyfriend is just so she can get a steady flow of cash. 

Posted

Unless you're fluent in the language and plan on becoming an Academic or Diplomat... How the hell is that gonna help you life? Especially when all you do is get laid.

I look forward to see how she rebrands. 

Well, I think its like a poltical science degree (it says global studies as well) so you could ask everyone who studies political science or international relations (or heck, japanese studies) how that is gonna help them in life.

However you look at her content she puts out, nitpicking her degree is in my opinion unnecessary. Because heck she is getting a degree and thats nothing bad.