• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4932 posts in this topic

Posted

Bri you boyfriend ain't a fucking mind reader, he can't know that every fucking thing he says and/or does could trigger whatever happened to you as a kid #smh

rightt but also she was explaining all of it while he was on live with her before asking him what style of hair she should do, so he either wasn't listening at all or really didnt get it. And i remember her saying something like "i know i shouldnt be so offended by it cause its literally just hair."

They're clearly just not good together, at one point she just kept on going on and on about how she wishes he would compliment her, and he only did when the chat told him to which as i mentioned, made him upset lmao. oh and she was complaining that he's not taking her out on a date cause he's going out with his friends, and he said it's cause she's also going out to eat with her friends anyway. The chat asked why they couldnt go hang out with each other's friends and she's like "thats a good questionnn." if you never saw her live with her bf you should, its such a hilarious shitshow

Posted

Not sure how her having her down would be considered too "black". Her hair texture can be found in other races...would make more if she had kinky afro textured hair

Posted

rightt but also she was explaining all of it while he was on live with her before asking him what style of hair she should do, so he either wasn't listening at all or really didnt get it. And i remember her saying something like "i know i shouldnt be so offended by it cause its literally just hair."

They're clearly just not good together, at one point she just kept on going on and on about how she wishes he would compliment her, and he only did when the chat told him to which as i mentioned, made him upset lmao. oh and she was complaining that he's not taking her out on a date cause he's going out with his friends, and he said it's cause she's also going out to eat with her friends anyway. The chat asked why they couldnt go hang out with each other's friends and she's like "thats a good questionnn." if you never saw her live with her bf you should, its such a hilarious shitshow

To be fair, complimenting your girlfriend is just not a big part of the culture. She's quick finding out that dating based on fetishes doesn't work because people are never going to meet the twisted image tou have in your mind of them. 

Despite your resistance, if you want your relationship to work you're going to have to adjust to Japanese culture a little bit. 

Also understand that English is not his first language so flipping shit based on the words he chose is counterproductive. 

It's also not super common to bring your girlfriend around your friends right away.

Posted

To be honest (without wanting to insult him) he isn't able of keep one thing on his mind. 

For example: he tells Brianna that he is going to shut up to let her talk and starts reading the comments for himself but he reads out loud and he forgets what he said before so he starts to answer them.

I don't know if is because he is drunk, high or he has any mental problem.

Posted (edited)

Yesterday's live was a mess. According to Bri and Sonny, Sonny's grounded because he did something "really stupid". He was also rolling a blunt on the live :alpacawink: so brave

As much as I dislike Brianna I do have to admit that her makeup skills are improving. Maybe she's taking our advice.

Edited by ichigomilk

Posted

She’s currently on live with Kiera’s boyfriend and he’s so cute and like... stable? 

Like he’s so tame and he comments on Kiera’s pictures like ‘you have my heart’ and they seem like such a genuine couple and they don’t share every bit and piece of their relationship (I wouldn’t have known if he didn’t state he was taken after someone called him cute and saw his comments).

Bri should take notes; she doesn’t have to publicize her relationship (that isn’t that great tbh) to her fan base and complain about everything that doesn’t go her way regarding it. Telling your followers to ‘tell her if he’s acting up so she can knock some sense into him’ and then yelling ‘it’s none of your business!!!’ is just so messy... The whole thing is just so messy and she’s allowing herself to be criticized by sharing every little detail with us, especially considering Sonny is gaining clout and is loving it and is probably what is keeping him from leaving lowkey.

Posted

i don't get why she complains about her boyfriend all the time but stays with him.. she literally has nothing positive to say about him. 

Posted

She’s currently on live with Kiera’s boyfriend and he’s so cute and like... stable? 

Like he’s so tame and he comments on Kiera’s pictures like ‘you have my heart’ and they seem like such a genuine couple and they don’t share every bit and piece of their relationship (I wouldn’t have known if he didn’t state he was taken after someone called him cute and saw his comments).

I missed that live but he sounds sweet! 

I have had three Japanese boyfriends but only one was especially complimentary. That guy had also dated a foreign woman before, so he probably already knew that this is what is kind of expected when dating in the US. My boyfriend and I have been dating for five months and I have only heard him compliment me maybe two or three times. The only time he even told me he likes me is when he asked me out. Other women I know in relationships with Japanese men have said the same thing. Romantic feelings are expressed more through actions than words.

There are exceptions to this rule though, just like with Kiera's boyfriend. My boyfriend is physically affectionate and likes to hold my hand all the time or find some other reason to touch me when we're out. This is also a bit unusual in Japan, but millennial Japanese are a lot more open about showing public displays of affection than past generations. 

Still, if it's extremely important for her to be complimented all the time, she's going to have a rough time dating in Japan. Especially since her behavior will probably attract the playboy yankee types who aren't known for being sentimental.

Posted

if you never saw her live with her bf you should, its such a hilarious shitshow

I only got to see one; I can never catch a live video in time now. It's like Bri and Sonny always go live when I'm sleeping, at work or school.

Posted

i don't get why she complains about her boyfriend all the time but stays with him.. she literally has nothing positive to say about him. 

Do I have news for you! 

So she’s live now and she was having a lowkey breakdown talking about how Sonny doesn’t treat her how she wants and she deserves better. She also wants to date someone who is basically like her in character but more masculine? Good luck honey... But anyways! She essentially acknowledges the unhealthiness of the relationship and talks about breaking up with him but doesn’t know how cause she doesn’t know what she wants or how to put it into words.

She proceeds to type out her feelings on her laptop and someone mentions how she’s a writer therefore will he be able to understand the complex English and she’s like ‘Oh I’ll have Kiera translate’ and I don’t know why that made me so??? Why are you dragging your innocent friend (who I’m sure loves her so she’d do it) into the mess that is YOUR relationship that YOU got into??? It’s bothersome cause yes he understands English but she uses little to no Japanese and again, that benefits her explanations of discomfort not his.

So unless he manages to manipulate her in staying or she feels extreme loneliness they’ll probably break up within the next few days! So no more complaining about her relationship but probably men in general as a whole ~

Posted

She’s been live for like 3 hours sis go outside

Posted

Lol the one live I catch and she's just talking to her mama about how her mom isn't getting hours at work.

So I guess that line of credit is about to dry up.

Posted

00586B65-9CD8-4AF9-BF36-70B516B13116.thuthis girl sucks at spanish lmaooo jeez

“nobody loves me how they say they love me :) i did everything i could for him but i received nothing in change”

Posted

I also think its hilarious that Sonny’s instagram following has gone up so much since they’ve started dating. Last time I checked when she first tagged him, he had around 200 followers. A few days ago he had 700 followers and now he is over 900. 😂😂😂

he doesnt seem like a clout chaser but Brianna better be careful because she might run into one someday! 

Posted (edited)

TW ( cutting ) 

she’s cutting herself 

C8E65916-C22E-4759-8F94-87F5EBA387C7.thu105C381B-E093-40FA-A0FE-2138FEF916F2.thu

she broke up w/ sonny so now it’s all shit 4 her

Edited by alcohol
i forgot there are sensitive ppl (which is ok) on pull n im on mobile and i can’t spoiler it