• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5381 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn she's on some, some lol.

Doesn't seem like the type looking at her pic from first post.

Trippy.

Posted

she wants people to stay out of her business but then she was just on live with him talking stuff out in public?? 

sonny said he likes her natural face better and that she’s beautiful like that and this bitch started getting angry saying what he said was rude 

someone commented saying “the makeup isn’t cute guys stop” and bri said she doesn’t give a shit if anyone likes it or not as long as she thinks it’s cute lol the makeup is tragic it makes her look so rough (I put some screenshots)

from posts here and the way she presents herself and talks about herself I thought she’d be big on ig and yt and I just went on her ig for the first time....girl you barely have 9k followers and 75k subs I have friends who have more than you lol you’ve achieved nothing

I genuinely don’t get why she thinks so highly of herself when she’s proven multiple times she’s a trainwreck...bohoo you’re a foreign student and you suck dick so do plenty of others you’re not special girl 

CA5011D8-CB47-4179-B14D-DEDFE6FEF901.jpeg

A9D45A16-7BC7-4DF0-A416-045BA12996DD.jpeg

These pictures have me hollering! She looks so musty. Dude said he don't like the makeup cus he embarrassed you go out looking like that. But he gonna put up with whatever to get some easy foreign punani. 

Posted (edited)

I mean this guy is giving out his number to girls if they slide into his dm's? An open fuxkboy lol

20181226_084522.thumb.jpg.2ef3ed47e1db89

Screenshot_20181226-084604.thumb.png.6a6

"Sonny, thank you!"

"It was nothing. Love me. ♥️"

"You're the best lmao"

"Let's hang again 👋👋"

(Big text in the middle says いい子, "good girl")

Could be innocent but I don't trust him lawl

いい子 could also mean him, no? Its meaning being 'good kid' could also ironically meaning him?

images.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Flowercotton
Sorry the clown pic wont disappear and cant put on spoiler cause of phone :(((

Posted

I mean this guy is giving out his number to girls if they slide into his dm's? An open fuxkboy lol

いい子 could also mean him, no? Its meaning being 'good kid' could also ironically meaning him?

images.jpeg.jpg

True I just assumed it would be "good girl" cuz of the context.

Posted

20181226_173450.png

20181226_173241.png

Posted

images.jpeg.jpg

to clarify いい子 is always for girls unless referring to a child, so I’m assuming he’s talking about the girl. 

Posted

So they haven't broken up yet. 

Mess. 

Posted

to clarify いい子 is always for girls unless referring to a child, so I’m assuming he’s talking about the girl. 

oh crap sorry I missed that it was him uploading that screencap, thought it was Bri and got a bit confused sorry, makes sense.

but damn he just kinda openly showing he is cheating perhaps?

Posted

This girl is talking about blowing up and taking the world by storm but what exactly is it she does successfully...? 

She’s at uni making extremely poor, low effort, infrequent YouTube videos...sorry but this is like what all 13 year olds think when they upload a makeup video from their webcam.

I don’t get where this ego is coming from lmao, it’s beyond loving yourself and seeming like a god complex. What is she working towards? Living off donations from people who don’t realise how shitty she is and money from her mum...such a goddess omg!!!!!! :alpacabored:

Posted

She was live with her bf again a few hours ago, and boy was it a mess.

Brianna kept talking about how he doesnt care about her makeup, where they go on dates, her blackness, her own words. And the chat kept telling him to compliment her, and when he did Brianna's like "he dont care there's no feelings behind that compliment," so he said he doesnt care about what anyone in the chat thinks and  hungup clearly angry. Brianna just went "I think he's angry now soooo" 

During the live she was doing her makeup, and when she asked people's opinion about her hair, she was ranting about how she hates how when people tell her she looks prettier with her hair pulled back cause her mom used to tell her to pull her hair back cause she didn't want her to look like other black kids. Then she asked sonny about her hair, and he said he likes her hair up and she kept saying she was about to cry cause he doesn't get it.

It was just a mess girl, how are they still together at this point. 

Posted

Lmao some people just look better with certain hairstyles it’s not that deep?? She actually thinks it’s about race wow...  I know plenty of black girls who look gorgeous with hair down, Bri is not one of them. 

Posted

She was live with her bf again a few hours ago, and boy was it a mess.

Brianna kept talking about how he doesnt care about her makeup, where they go on dates, her blackness, her own words. And the chat kept telling him to compliment her, and when he did Brianna's like "he dont care there's no feelings behind that compliment," so he said he doesnt care about what anyone in the chat thinks and  hungup clearly angry. Brianna just went "I think he's angry now soooo" 

During the live she was doing her makeup, and when she asked people's opinion about her hair, she was ranting about how she hates how when people tell her she looks prettier with her hair pulled back cause her mom used to tell her to pull her hair back cause she didn't want her to look like other black kids. Then she asked sonny about her hair, and he said he likes her hair up and she kept saying she was about to cry cause he doesn't get it.

It was just a mess girl, how are they still together at this point. 

Bri you boyfriend ain't a fucking mind reader, he can't know that every fucking thing he says and/or does could trigger whatever happened to you as a kid #smh

Lmao some people just look better with certain hairstyles it’s not that deep?? She actually thinks it’s about race wow...  I know plenty of black girls who look gorgeous with hair down, Bri is not one of them. 

EVERYTHING is about race to her. People don’t sit next to her on the train? CUZ SHES BLACK! Police ask for her ID? CUZ SHES A POC! People like her hair pulled back? RACIST! 

Meh, didn't she say that her mom is the one who didn't want her to look like other black kids? So for once she right if she'd tie this to race, in the sense that someone's self-hating and anti-blackness stems from their non-Black mom. How surprising... not.