• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4932 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing that got her mad was that Sonny said that he didn't like the makeup. And when he tried to fix it she was alread mad af. 

But wow, she said that she didn't fucking care about his opinion as soon as he got away.

The live was a mess: Sonny answering questions all the time and cursing, Brianna depressing because he didn't payed attention to her and didn't let her talk, the chat going wild because he said he liked a follower, Keira being mad with Sonny and he didn't even realized, the chat saying that he is bad for her, he cursing more, people asking Brianna if she only wanted to help him... And that's not all.

if she doesn’t like that he doesn’t like her makeup then why?? Are they still?? Dating?? Why does she tolerate her boyfriend’s drug abuse or smoking or yakuza activities or shoplifting? Does she love herself or nah

Posted

She acts like a damn toddler throwing a fit every time someone tells her something she doesn't wanna hear. Girl's gonna die from a heart attack if she gets that pissed about every single thing.

Posted (edited)

2B751114-05D3-4436-AFA4-D8F570B97B3D.thu90C38F29-ACB0-4453-95B8-CD1FAFF0E836.thu

this bitch is so dumb i am LIVING LMFAOOOO

also she posting abt how she misses her ex what a fucking mess49E99BFE-E437-4C60-B553-BB931BA11EB8.thu

edit: back w/ the e-begging now that shes broke E8BBDE57-B70B-4542-AD83-8F0928F527C5.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted

Brianna - Talks about things she doesn't like about Sonny during the live. Says her followers are vicariously living through her.

Also Brianna - "I don't get what he's doing wrong" "is there really a problem?" Broadcasts every little thing going on between them, and gets mad when her followers react to said things.

Zv0kxOc.gif

Posted

also she posting abt how she misses her ex what a fucking mess49E99BFE-E437-4C60-B553-BB931BA11EB8.thu

Wow, that ex looks stable. The ex probably didn't say he misses her; Bri is probably trying to start some mess. Sonny was posting pictures of girls so she might have got jealousy and salty.

Posted (edited)

Man....If I was going to a Japanese university, and got a full ride scholarship, I would try my best to advance my studies, and immerse myself in the culture. 

Also, does anyone know if she taking classes all in English? To be able to study and not struggle at a Japanese university (with 0 English classes) you have to be at LEAST n3 or n2 level. Even n3 might be too low to be able to keep up in your classes. 

Haven't some of you said her Japanese level is low? That seems a bit fishy....

She's probably not attending Akita International University, cos she's never said anything or been to the Akita region. I wonder if she attends Sophia University? Those or the only two Universities in Japan I can think of at the top of my head that would probably be the English speaking schools eligible for the MEXT scholarship, which I'm guessing is the scholarship she is on. 

All in all, with her shenanigans, and lack of Japanese skills, I think she might be attending a university where most of her classes are being conducted in English. 

Also, to get a full ride scholarship you have to be an outstanding student. The MEXT scholarship is a way for Japan to bring in talented foreigners into their work force. Kemushi Chan has a MEXT scholarship, and she is doing her masters fully in Japanese. 

I'm just perplexed at how someone like Brianna got such  a prestiogious scholarship. Truly. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything. 

You should at least try to read the first post on this thread....:alpacaworry:

Her classes are all in English. Japanese unis have dropping attendance rates because of the declining population and because of tuition so a lot of them have scholarships for international students. 

She's obvs in Kyoto and says that everywhere. Kansai universities have a lot of English courses.

You don't need to be an outstanding student at all. You just need enough money for the student visa. The university courses themselves are not that outstanding. I don't know why you said you can't remember after "reading" this thread because we've been repeating all this info the past few months.

anyways.......

Sonny out here showing off flirty texts with other women...Bri is sleeping on this why?

Screenshot_20181226-084604.thumb.png.6a6

"Sonny, thank you!"

"It was nothing. Love me. ♥️"

"You're the best lmao"

"Let's hang again 👋👋"

(Big text in the middle says いい子, "good girl")

Could be innocent but I don't trust him lawl

Edited by ichigomilk
Adding quotes

Posted

Sonny out here showing off flirty texts with other women...Bri is sleeping on this why?

"Sonny, thank you!"

"You're the best lmao"

"Let's hang again 👋👋"

they clearly fuxked lmfao 

Posted

Anyone else watching her live right now? Everything that comes out of this girls mouth is a complaint, damn

Posted (edited)

2B751114-05D3-4436-AFA4-D8F570B97B3D.thu90C38F29-ACB0-4453-95B8-CD1FAFF0E836.thu

this bitch is so dumb i am LIVING LMFAOOOO

edit: back w/ the e-begging now that shes broke E8BBDE57-B70B-4542-AD83-8F0928F527C5.thu

now for real fuck this bitch HDJDJDJJDID come for anything else BUT the dog. this smells

Edited by murakawa bibian

Posted

You should at least try to read the first post on this thread....:alpacaworry:

Her classes are all in English. Japanese unis have dropping attendance rates because of the declining population and because of tuition so a lot of them have scholarships for international students. 

She's obvs in Kyoto and says that everywhere. Kansai universities have a lot of English courses.

You don't need to be an outstanding student at all. You just need enough money for the student visa. The university courses themselves are not that outstanding. I don't know why you said you can't remember after "reading" this thread because we've been repeating all this info the past few months.

anyways.......

"Sonny, thank you!"

"You're the best lmao"

"Let's hang again 👋👋"

She could be doing the same thing with other guys.

Posted

She could be doing the same thing with other guys.

I doubt it. With as obsessed as she gets over the guy of the week/month, I don't think she posesses the energy to cheat. I mean, girl flips out if he doesn't spend every day with her or message her enough.