• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5172 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry but I've missed the part where she said she would commit suicide? I know she had a "breakdown" but where did she mention suicide?

She keeps saying she wants to die and take a bunch of pills. Sonny also keeps saying that in his stories as well.

Posted

Btw why does she called herself the ice queen of jvloggers when she doesn't even vlog about Japan? All she has is just negative videos she spreads about the country and egotistic vids with bad wigs 

Posted

Btw why does she called herself the ice queen of jvloggers when she doesn't even vlog about Japan? All she has is just negative videos she spreads about the country and egotistic vids with bad wigs 

and vlogging requires a lot more than posting occasional beauty videos and sponsored vids when you feel like it and livestreaming to beg for money 

she is digging her ass into a hole and before long she will go so far off the deep end that her friends will leave her because she insists on keeping up this lifestyle of hunting for scummy guys,partying,and begging for money instead of trying to better herself asa person

Posted (edited)

Im watching it now. In this live,Brianna is bitching about sitcoms and eating pizza while watching Netflix.

She called a character a dumb bitch for quitting her job for her boyfriend even though she hardly ever posted on youtube once she had a boyfriend who happens to be involved with the yakuza and a druggie. Oh the irony

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Sorry if the formatting is fucked up cause I’m on mobile, but nothing says I’m tough like writing a paragraph about yourself on the the internet and begging working women for money.  Also this top is so frumpy. Plus hmif she’s supposed to be doing shit for her fam someday why is she getting a degree in a super expensive country that she’ll never be able to use. Plus doing shit that will compromise her visa, like underaged drinking, and drugs with her boyfriend  

2510845F-A127-4211-8FF6-B983344E2001.thu0069ADFC-8109-40C4-8CA4-1E87863B5AE9.thu

Boohoo cry me a fucking river. A lot of people have it hard Bri, they just don't act a fool on the internet. You know why? Because they've been raised as decent human being, contrary to you with your mom who clearly supports you dumbassery.

That's nice that some of you are still empathetic enough to wish for her to better herself but I've stopped feeling sorry for this moron. Like, have you forgotten the almost 200-pages of this thread showing how much of an asshole she is?

Of course I don't want her to be hurt by the yakuza or whatever but as far as her relationship is concerned, she deserves that fuckboi the universe sent her. She doesn't even care about what good-willed people have to say about their toxic relationship, why should we?

Posted

They are still together so we will have more tea. 

Posted (edited)

Man....If I was going to a Japanese university, and got a full ride scholarship, I would try my best to advance my studies, and immerse myself in the culture. 

Also, does anyone know if she taking classes all in English? To be able to study and not struggle at a Japanese university (with 0 English classes) you have to be at LEAST n3 or n2 level. Even n3 might be too low to be able to keep up in your classes. 

Haven't some of you said her Japanese level is low? That seems a bit fishy....

She's probably not attending Akita International University, cos she's never said anything or been to the Akita region. I wonder if she attends Sophia University? Those or the only two Universities in Japan I can think of at the top of my head that would probably be the English speaking schools eligible for the MEXT scholarship, which I'm guessing is the scholarship she is on. 

All in all, with her shenanigans, and lack of Japanese skills, I think she might be attending a university where most of her classes are being conducted in English. 

Also, to get a full ride scholarship you have to be an outstanding student. The MEXT scholarship is a way for Japan to bring in talented foreigners into their work force. Kemushi Chan has a MEXT scholarship, and she is doing her masters fully in Japanese. 

I'm just perplexed at how someone like Brianna got such  a prestiogious scholarship. Truly. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything. 

Edited by Gaara321

Posted

Man....If I was going to a Japanese university, and got a full ride scholarship, I would try my best to advance my studies, and immerse myself in the culture. 

Also, does anyone know if she taking classes all in English? To be able to study and not struggle at a Japanese university (with 0 English classes) you have to be at LEAST n3 or n2 level. Even n3 might be too low to be able to keep up in your classes. 

Haven't some of you said her Japanese level is low? That seems a bit fishy....

She's probably not attending Akita International University, cos she's never said anything or been to the Akita region. I wonder if she attends Sophia University? Those or the only two Universities in Japan I can think of at the top of my head that would probably be the English speaking schools eligible for the MEXT scholarship, which I'm guessing is the scholarship she is on. 

All in all, with her shenanigans, and lack of Japanese skills, I think she might be attending a university where most of her classes are being conducted in English. 

There are plenty of universities nowadays which offer degrees in english, which is what she is doing (more so if its graduate school but she is still undergraduate)

If you would read this thread only just a bit, you would realize she is in the kansai region, Kyoto to be exact. I think I know which University but not quite sure if its allowed to post that.

Posted (edited)

There are plenty of universities nowadays which offer degrees in english, which is what she is doing (more so if its graduate school but she is still undergraduate)

If you would read this thread only just a bit, you would realize she is in the kansai region, Kyoto to be exact. I think I know which University but not quite sure if its allowed to post that.

Thanks for the correction! (btw, I did read the entire thread. Sometime's it's hard to remember everything, lol...) 

Your right, she is in the Kansai region. 

I think it would proably be best to not post it, or if you did want to tell people, tell them in their messages. 

Edited by Gaara321

Posted (edited)

she wants people to stay out of her business but then she was just on live with him talking stuff out in public?? 

sonny said he likes her natural face better and that she’s beautiful like that and this bitch started getting angry saying what he said was rude 

someone commented saying “the makeup isn’t cute guys stop” and bri said she doesn’t give a shit if anyone likes it or not as long as she thinks it’s cute lol the makeup is tragic it makes her look so rough (I put some screenshots)

from posts here and the way she presents herself and talks about herself I thought she’d be big on ig and yt and I just went on her ig for the first time....girl you barely have 9k followers and 75k subs I have friends who have more than you lol you’ve achieved nothing

I genuinely don’t get why she thinks so highly of herself when she’s proven multiple times she’s a trainwreck...bohoo you’re a foreign student and you suck dick so do plenty of others you’re not special girl 

CA5011D8-CB47-4179-B14D-DEDFE6FEF901.jpeg

A9D45A16-7BC7-4DF0-A416-045BA12996DD.jpeg

Edited by wjsn

Posted (edited)

sonny said he likes her natural face better and that she’s beautiful like that and this bitch started getting angry saying what he said was rude 

someone commented saying “the makeup isn’t cute guys stop” and bri said she doesn’t give a shit if anyone likes it or not as long as she thinks it’s cute lol the makeup is tragic it makes her look so rough (I put some screenshots)

I mean her make up is fucking horrible, who would think this freaking clown make up looks good on anybody? She gets offended so easily, no wonder there's drama everyday if this is how she reacts to small crap..🙄

did she get this under clownliner inspired from a Halloween make up tutorial?

images.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

she wants people to stay out of her business but then she was just on live with him talking stuff out in public?? 

from posts here and the way she presents herself and talks about herself I thought she’d be big on ig and yt and I just went on her ig for the first time....girl you barely have 9k followers and 75k subs I have friends who have more than you lol you’ve achieved nothing

I genuinely don’t get why she thinks so highly of herself when she’s proven multiple times she’s a trainwreck...bohoo you’re a foreign student and you suck dick so do plenty of others you’re not special girl 

The thing that got her mad was that Sonny said that he didn't like the makeup. And when he tried to fix it she was alread mad af. 

But wow, she said that she didn't fucking care about his opinion as soon as he got away.

The live was a mess: Sonny answering questions all the time and cursing, Brianna depressing because he didn't payed attention to her and didn't let her talk, the chat going wild because he said he liked a follower, Keira being mad with Sonny and he didn't even realized, the chat saying that he is bad for her, he cursing more, people asking Brianna if she only wanted to help him... And that's not all.

Posted

omg. she looks pathetic.i can't stop laughing what is this?

Posted (edited)

The thing that got her mad was that Sonny said that he didn't like the makeup. And when he tried to fix it she was alread mad af. 

oh I see thank you! well he’s entitled to his opinion and it’s not a wrong one either lol...anyone with working brain cells can see this makeup doesn’t do anything good for her  

Edited by wjsn