• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5555 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Holly shit, if they are together when he does these things and he gets caught the one who's gonna go to jail and be deported is Brianna. Girl, be careful. I don't sympathise with you but watch out. 

Did anyone see the live a while ago where he let it slip he's friends with (probably low level) yakuza? Brianna kept telling him to shut up but he kept saying it.....

Edited by peapo

Posted

Sorry if the formatting is fucked up cause I’m on mobile, but nothing says I’m tough like writing a paragraph about yourself on the the internet and begging working women for money.  Also this top is so frumpy. Plus hmif she’s supposed to be doing shit for her fam someday why is she getting a degree in a super expensive country that she’ll never be able to use. Plus doing shit that will compromise her visa, like underaged drinking, and drugs with her boyfriend  

2510845F-A127-4211-8FF6-B983344E2001.thu0069ADFC-8109-40C4-8CA4-1E87863B5AE9.thu

Posted

Did anyone see the live a while ago where he let it slip he's friends with (probably low level) yakuza? Brianna kept telling him to shut up but he kept saying it.....

This makes everything even more shady. Brianna should be careful, especially is someone is involved with yakuza. If she is not careful and flirts with danger, she might end up being dragged into his problems.

Posted

Sorry if the formatting is fucked up cause I’m on mobile, but nothing says I’m tough like writing a paragraph about yourself on the the internet and begging working women for money.  Also this top is so frumpy. Plus hmif she’s supposed to be doing shit for her fam someday why is she getting a degree in a super expensive country that she’ll never be able to use. Plus doing shit that will compromise her visa, like underaged drinking, and drugs with her boyfriend  

2510845F-A127-4211-8FF6-B983344E2001.thu0069ADFC-8109-40C4-8CA4-1E87863B5AE9.thu

it’s interesting watching her make it seem like she’s been through anything in life. Talking about the struggle but doesn’t want to help her (mother). It’s just so strange how she puts it out there like as if she is the first at doing what she’s doing in the world. “Look at me everyone I’m from a poor household all I’ve done is go to school and watch my family struggle, but wait I’m a god because I was able to go to japan and fuck as many people as I want. You are not worthy 😂😂😂” she thinks her life is so hard yet she hasnt experienced life. I’m not here to bash her but she’s so pathetic. She’s a god but can’t get her dumb ass boyfriend to give her attention?. What god doesn’t get attention lol .

she doesn’t even have a job what does she know about hardships?.  All she does is complain but what is she doing to change anything?. She complains about the men she dates yet what change is she doing. She complains about her mother not helping her but what help has she given her mother?... at this point I just watch to see what a moron she’s becoming. She believes she’s so great but in actuality she’s just a bad egg. She’s lucky but so so very ungrateful. 

Posted

"u know when u grew up in poverty and u have so much pressure on u as a kid to be the best" is such a weird line. Not saying that children who grew up in poverty don't experience any pressure to study hard/ work hard, but she is currently clearly NOT the best??

She's clearly struggling in so many ways. Like I genuinely hope she lurks on PULL and instead of feeling attacked, she should realize that the way she's living isn't good for her and change herself for the better. She should get a job, find a partner thats mature and has a stable job (that doesn't steal or do drugs because c'mon) She's so ungrateful for so many things, but the things she constantly complains about can be changed if she puts in the effort.

Posted

Did anyone else watched her latest live? I was there when she herself commented: "I tried to commit suicide but he started screaming/yelling to stop and gave me some pills'" the cursive part is what I recall correctly but the rest I'm not sure, I also don't watch the entire live, don't know what else she talked about so there might be some context missing??? Idek 

Her viewers started to comment things like : Wtf, sorry you went through that and break up with him and so on 

She commented again saying "mind your own business" and posted these on her stories

Screenshot_20181224-234947.thumb.png.b17

Screenshot_20181224-234951.thumb.png.efa

What y'all think is going to happen now? I seriously hope they stay away from each other bc they're def not a positive influence on each other 

Posted

Did anyone see her live??? it just ended but there was a lot going on..She's out partying with a friend but apparently her bf is feeling suicidal and her followers were telling her to check on him or ask him if he's okay. And she said "so..? theres nothing I can do about that what do you want me to do??" A lot of the livestream was them talking about Sonny. She also mentioned that she refuses to help him because he told her he doesn't want help, etc. Tbh both sides of the relationship are toxic af, he told her to take some sleeping pills when she told him to stop abusing his or something....

Also at some point in the live she went "why do yall care about my relationship/why do yall care stfu" or something. She just doesn't want people in her business but puts her business out there sometimes...
At the end she was like 'i deserve better" and just ended her live.

Chileee she been with him a week. I don't feel bad for either of them. She's a drama queen and she wants his drama in her life so she can have something to talk about. Next.

Posted

Committing suicide over a guy you met a week ago at a club? That’s not very Godlike

Sorry but I've missed the part where she said she would commit suicide? I know she had a "breakdown" but where did she mention suicide?

Posted (edited)

Y’all.....sonny isn’t as ugly as I thot-

EDFEBF8D-4BCF-4944-B3B1-ADB7BF5BB804.jpeg

Edited by murakawa bibian

Posted

99.99% sure she will get a new boy toy to play as her boyfriend soon enough anyways.

Posted

The only positive thing I have to say is that her makeup has seemed to actually improve this time.

Posted

Damn where you guys watching her lives at? Sorry if i sound super unsympathetic and cruel but would love to see shit go down. (The ships sinking already, tbh) Said it once and i'll say it again, Her relationshsip feels like a clockwork orange, a super random fever dream where everything is fucked up. From a observer standpoint and being apathetic, its really interesting to see how things will unfold to the inevitable crash that's coming. (Especially since i've never had this sort of crazy drama happen in my life or to anyone near me)