• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5924 posts in this topic

Posted

So watched the live she just did. Appearently she's ready to go out but Sonny isn't responding to her when he said he would see her and he is hour late so she is upset about that. She says that it that doesn't feel right to go to the club alone because she can't talk like she used to when she was single.

so they're going to the club on Christmas eve, one of the biggest date events of the year in Japan?

I would be irritated if my boyfriend wanted to go clubbing on christmas

mpbp.gif

Posted

so they're going to the club on Christmas eve, one of the biggest date events of the year in Japan?

I would be irritated if my boyfriend wanted to go clubbing on christmas

mpbp.gif

...also he isnt even replying to her anymore and seems like she is going alone?

so wow, planning to go clubbing on xmas+ being ignored + likely going alone on xmas even though u have an s/o...relationship goals af 😔✊

Posted

...also he isnt even replying to her anymore and seems like she is going alone?

so wow, planning to go clubbing on xmas+ being ignored + likely going alone on xmas even though u have an s/o...relationship goals af 😔✊

looks like he did break up with her by christmas after all

Posted

5c20d6bca3818_Screenshot_20181224-135236I feel a little bad for her.

And it looks like she was dressed (her story in her main Instagram) and changed because fuck everything.

Posted

looks like he did break up with her by christmas after all

ouch. she really IS THAT BITCH TM that somehow deserves to be dumped on xmas.

LOL

Posted

He liked that pic and another one were she says: "I need to take my own advice goddam I'm a dumb bitch sometimes on purpose."

Screenshot_20181224-150856.thumb.png.5cb

Where is Brianna?

Posted

He liked that pic and another one were she says: "I need to take my own advice goddam I'm a dumb bitch sometimes on purpose."

Screenshot_20181224-150856.thumb.png.5cb

Where is Brianna?

In memory of brony

https://youtu.be/a3iEMmmYUkE

Last Christmas,I gave you my heart

But the very same day,you gave it away

Posted

On her live just now she said she spent Christmas Eve alone and that he ignored her texts since she relapsed so she’s over it and he can do whatever he wants 

Posted (edited)

Did anyone see her live??? it just ended but there was a lot going on..She's out partying with a friend but apparently her bf is feeling suicidal and her followers were telling her to check on him or ask him if he's okay. And she said "so..? theres nothing I can do about that what do you want me to do??" A lot of the livestream was them talking about Sonny. She also mentioned that she refuses to help him because he told her he doesn't want help, etc. Tbh both sides of the relationship are toxic af, he told her to take some sleeping pills when she told him to stop abusing his or something....

Also at some point in the live she went "why do yall care about my relationship/why do yall care stfu" or something. She just doesn't want people in her business but puts her business out there sometimes...
At the end she was like 'i deserve better" and just ended her live.

Edited by Peachys

Posted

It used to be so weird to me how she'd do lives and in those very same lives she'd be like "Leave me alone! Why is everyone always in my business!" Girl...... you know you're not obligated to put your shit on the internet, right???? What??? But after a while it became clear that she does lives to kindly remind her followers of her paypal account and cash apps and if she's lucky she can force herself to cry on that day and get some pity cash. (Also hopefully get some mindless compliments like "hunty slay! we stan a queen!!!!" while she's at it.)

Sucks to be dumped right before a major holiday but she's gotta be dumb as a rock if she expected more from this trash heap of the male species. 

Posted

on her live just now i swear she said that when she relapsed last night, he yelled at her and told her to take more sleeping pills ?? if this is true why the fuck is she sitting there and saying “men ain’t shit, he’ll be back tomorrow”

why do you WANT a person back who says shit like to you, has a drug addiction, and is a thief? 

Posted

The relationship was a complete mess. It’s better for both of them to break up and go seperate ways. 

She really needs to keep her private life to herself if she doesn’t want the internet to know everything. 

Posted

why do you WANT a person back who says shit like to you, has a drug addiction, and is a thief? 

Because they are both like that.

Posted

On her live just now she said she spent Christmas Eve alone and that he ignored her texts since she relapsed so she’s over it and he can do whatever he wants 

relapsed on what??