• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5828 posts in this topic

Posted

^ tbh I agree it would be a shame if she were to get deported for something she had no hand in, but the fact that she's proud that he shoplifts, she brags about it on her social media, and she supports him stealing stuff for her benefit? And has even admitted she frequently shoplifts in the states but just won't do it in Japan because she'd actually be held accountable? My pity kinda goes out the window. She may not be the one lifting the shit, but she's cheering him on from the sidelines.

You're right, it makes her an accomplice after all  

Posted

did he steal a bunch of “jimmy choo” wallets lol 

8641C22F-CE48-480A-8EE6-6F2B25BA752D.thu1D36CE9F-D163-49E9-B41D-333B2AD0BAB0.thu79684F4C-51A2-40C0-932E-27AD60B582A1.thu

Why is he stealing wallets when he doesn't have money? lol

He needs to steal a new hairstyle or something because he always look rough af.

Posted

Why is he stealing wallets when he doesn't have money? lol

He needs to steal a new hairstyle or something because he always look rough af.

Maybe some better make-up and skills fofor Bri while he is at it...

Posted

I watched their instagram live earlier today. She was bragging about how he shoplifts everything and him giving her things like cheap nail polish that he STOLE from the store. How romantic.

Later on they live chat together and he tells her to not tell shit about him like that online. She said she's just proud of her hustler and that he's so "hood". She also talked about how he'd get (aka shoplift) her things whenever theyd go to the store together, and how he'd steal his dad's credit card and take her out to dinner with it. She also talked about shoplifting at Walmart and Target but would never do it here because she's on a visa. Well at least she's careful about one thing?? /Sarcasm

Stealing cheap shit to bring her. Just save the stress and get a cat that likes bottle caps. I would die if she got him caught. Could y'all imaging the lives about how Japan is corrupt and they're holding her man hostage. It would be the only way to keep their relationship going. If he was in prison and couldn't go out without her or talk to any there women. 

Posted

y i k e s 

A44FDC5F-8FDB-4577-A737-95708805FB73.thu4F60A510-853B-46B1-9632-34AB9EA7C1CE.thuE33B960F-76B4-4086-914C-96C9E99CF64D.thuA1F03669-4A9E-4D84-AECA-D603510109DA.thu

Posted

I honestly can't blame him because addicts are physiologically dependent on whatever drug they're abusing but you don't romanticize that shit and post it on the internet and pass it off as aesthetic. Bri and this idiot deserve each other.  blegh

Posted

207E527E-E36E-41B8-9EF8-C72E733F0FD5.thu

Posted (edited)

Nah, I don't buy this whole thing he's trying to be. That he's this party guy, who always is living it up, is addicted and all that bull. But in reality he goes out every now and then, is that random bum guy who's wasted and tries to party with you and post all about it. He literally looks like that child who brings dried parsley into school and tell you it's weed. Or that guy at a party who pops a pill or smokes once and has to post all over social media. He also doesn't seem to actually have friends and spends his time walking around alone being weird. He's just a wasteman with a dumb boys mind. I think he's just trying to be edgy and cool(like a 13y.o think is cool) 

But that's just my opinion.. 

And does Bri not have someone in her life that will tell her things like; you're acting dumb, being an ass, your art is crap, that makeup is not cute, your boy is nasty, him stealing is not cute etc. Like does no one tell her this?

Edited by ishouldbeatuni
Parsley 2.0

Posted

Hidden Content

I don't believe she does tbh. That's why she doesn't know how to handle criticism and takes everything as hate. 

Posted

Hidden Content

actually yes she does, I watched her live and kieras boyfriend was telling her to not mess with that dude. It seemed like he cared and wanted her to pay attention to what he was saying. Also her brother watches her live streams so yeah she does have people who care she just doesn’t. I mean literally the whole livestream was people telling her to drop him. Lol I’m just like don’t even watch her cry guys it’s all a joke. People give advice and try to help but it’s not what she wants.

side note: since she keeps crying about not having money....didn't she just get 3000 from YouTube ?... it’s so annoying watching her cry cause she turns it into some fit about being poor and not being able to visit family... but didn’t she just have money?!?....

Posted

actually yes she does, I watched her live and kieras boyfriend was telling her to not mess with that dude. It seemed like he cared and wanted her to pay attention to what he was saying. Also her brother watches her live streams so yeah she does have people who care she just doesn’t. I mean literally the whole livestream was people telling her to drop him. Lol I’m just like don’t even watch her cry guys it’s all a joke. People give advice and try to help but it’s not what she wants.

side note: since she keeps crying about not having money....didn't she just get 3000 from YouTube ?... it’s so annoying watching her cry cause she turns it into some fit about being poor and not being able to visit family... but didn’t she just have money?!?....

Right? Is it that hard to just not buy drugs or spend money on dumb crap for one month? I don't know how people continue to fall for her shit. Her friends from curly in Kansai seem so wholesome...like why are they friends with her?

Posted (edited)

Someone in another thread mentioned Taylor R's comment about being able to block words and it had me thinking

I'm almost positive Brianna has blocked the word scam from her youtube comments

Edited by Sugi

Posted

So watched the live she just did. Appearently she's ready to go out but Sonny isn't responding to her when he said he would see her and he is hour late so she is upset about that. She says that it that doesn't feel right to go to the club alone because she can't talk like she used to when she was single.