• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6001 posts in this topic

Posted

*Posts a pic with him saying that they are fine*

Same hour:

Screenshot_20181222-164802.thumb.png.c41

Her "man" is probs running away from her as we speak

Posted

I watched their instagram live earlier today. She was bragging about how he shoplifts everything and him giving her things like cheap nail polish that he STOLE from the store. How romantic.

Later on they live chat together and he tells her to not tell shit about him like that online. She said she's just proud of her hustler and that he's so "hood". She also talked about how he'd get (aka shoplift) her things whenever theyd go to the store together, and how he'd steal his dad's credit card and take her out to dinner with it. She also talked about shoplifting at Walmart and Target but would never do it here because she's on a visa. Well at least she's careful about one thing?? /Sarcasm

LOL, I'd be hilarious if he'd somehow got into trouble because Bri can't stop talking about all his ~illegal activities~ but I doubt any policeman is looking at Bri's instagram. Poor guy, he asks for her to stop and she tells him no (to "brag" about her boyfriend). She stays with him just because he's an asian man and because she can show him off. Yuck

Posted

LOL I just went through this thread about her bf and let me tell ya he looks disgusting!! I honestly assume he is one of those guys that date foreign girls for the "Look what I can get" and he seems like the typical guy from another country that wants to seem so "LA style" I have seen and dated guys like this and all they care about is getting drugs, getting drunk, and getting foreign coochie. I have no doubt that the guy is with her for free vag and internet attention,  her posting about him gets him followers I am sure and this is all why he is sticking with her.

Must be amazing staying with someone for such reasons

Posted

LOL I just went through this thread about her bf and let me tell ya he looks disgusting!! I honestly assume he is one of those guys that date foreign girls for the "Look what I can get" and he seems like the typical guy from another country that wants to seem so "LA style" I have seen and dated guys like this and all they care about is getting drugs, getting drunk, and getting foreign coochie. I have no doubt that the guy is with her for free vag and internet attention,  her posting about him gets him followers I am sure and this is all why he is sticking with her.

Must be amazing staying with someone for such reasons

Brianna: I love Japanese men's fashion! It's so eXoTiC

Brianna: *dates a burnout whose drug abuse has aged him 10 years*

Posted (edited)

did he steal a bunch of “jimmy choo” wallets lol 

8641C22F-CE48-480A-8EE6-6F2B25BA752D.thu1D36CE9F-D163-49E9-B41D-333B2AD0BAB0.thu79684F4C-51A2-40C0-932E-27AD60B582A1.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted

They honestly deserve each other lmao :alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Holly shit, if they are together when he does these things and he gets caught the one who's gonna go to jail and be deported is Brianna. Girl, be careful. I don't sympathise with you but watch out. 

Edited by mimikkyu
double post

Posted

Holly shit, if they are together when he does these things and he gets caught the one who's gonna go to jail and be deported is Brianna. Girl, be careful. I don't sympathise with you but watch out. 

Actually it really won't be a bad idea if Bri got deported...I hate the way she disrespects Japan at least if she DOES get deported she can complain in her own country.

did he steal a bunch of “jimmy choo” wallets lol 

8641C22F-CE48-480A-8EE6-6F2B25BA752D.thu1D36CE9F-D163-49E9-B41D-333B2AD0BAB0.thu79684F4C-51A2-40C0-932E-27AD60B582A1.thu

I'd agree with the point made that this new guy she's into is probbly using her for followers and he's into that LA style so thy kinda are made for each other...n since Bri isn't that good at Japanese she could be using him to communicate most of the time. Although I so wonder if Sonny copy n pastes Japanese song lyrics in his stories/posts 

Overall, can't wait to get the popcorn out n watch how these two train wrecks will crashh.

Posted

Actually it really won't be a bad idea if Bri got deported...I hate the way she disrespects Japan at least if she DOES get deported she can complain in her own country.

Yeah but if that happens wouldn't be right if it was by someone else mistakes. She needs to learn the consequences of her own actions. 

Posted

Long time lurker, first time poster. Her relationship is just starting and they’ve already fought so much.

I watched her live the other day where she was upset that he wasn’t paying attention to her. I understand that her BPD and abandonment issues makes it feel like he’s completely abandoning her but it just made me cringe when she’d get people on the live and talk about him when he was right there. Even though he was being rude but it was so immature how she was acting.

She wanted solutions but she doesn’t want to dump him? I just don’t see the appeal about him. He lives at home with his grandma, he steals, he’s not really cute at all and he clearly doesn’t respect her. 

I think she needs to stop clinging onto the first person who she thinks will give her the attention she needs and take it slow for a minute. Genuinely, I wish the best for her. It’s seems he’s kind of using her for money and s place to stay. Kick the loser to the curb and focus on bettering yourself.

Posted

Yeah but if that happens wouldn't be right if it was by someone else mistakes. She needs to learn the consequences of her own actions. 

BTH, if Bri wasn't OTT with this guy she won't be deported (if he does get caught) 

Then I see it as only he will be in trouble Bri might just get some kind of warning as it wasn't her stealing just her man unless she was helping in some way. 

Posted

^ tbh I agree it would be a shame if she were to get deported for something she had no hand in, but the fact that she's proud that he shoplifts, she brags about it on her social media, and she supports him stealing stuff for her benefit? And has even admitted she frequently shoplifts in the states but just won't do it in Japan because she'd actually be held accountable? My pity kinda goes out the window. She may not be the one lifting the shit, but she's cheering him on from the sidelines.

So he's not a sugar daddy or a splendid daddy

he's more like a sweet-n-low daddy

a high-fructose corn syrup daddy, even.