• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6001 posts in this topic

Posted

"I will never be desensitised from the blood on earth's hands"

Alright, calm down edgelord.

tumblr_nz4omgogS11qh8suro1_250.gif

(Also who are these Christmas presents for...who would want this...Like--even if it was a fan, who would look at a canvas of "soy dios" plastered on it like a 5 y/o did it and think to themselves...."Yeah, oh fuck yeah, I want this in my living room")

W H A T D O E S I T E V E N M E A N

Posted

*Posts a pic with him saying that they are fine*

Same hour:

Screenshot_20181222-164802.thumb.png.c41

Posted (edited)

this is the kind of guy bri’s with

28338FC3-5352-43C7-9A36-7729E5D5B103.thuyesterday on the live, he took 3 benzos and drank it down w/ alcohol that he stole when he went to store (bri was crying bc he left her alone and was “taking too long”) 

when he came back, he brought back  alcohol and bri was like...why did u buy that, it’s too early. he goes: “i want to feel less anxious and i don’t consider this alcohol” then they went back n forth about him taking 1 benzo when he wanted to take 3...he ended doing as much 

Edited by alcohol

Posted

this is the kind of guy bri’s with

28338FC3-5352-43C7-9A36-7729E5D5B103.thuyesterday on the live, he took 3 benzos and drank it down w/ alcohol that he stole when he went to store (bri was crying bc he left her alone and was “taking too long”) 

when he came back, he brought back  alcohol and bri was like...why did u buy that, it’s too early. he goes: “i want to feel less anxious and i don’t consider this alcohol” then they went back n forth about him taking 1 benzo when he wanted to take 3...he ended doing as much 

It’s like weird to me how she’ll shame him for doing this but doesn’t she drink and take seroquil? Like she’s mentioned multiple times ‘I have to stop drinking on my meds’; like she can’t be mad at him for his irresponsible lifestyle when she’s no better, and she publicizes her actions as well. 

Like I feel like she is against people behaving similarly to her, but justifies her irresponsible actions with ‘omg!1! mental illness!1!’ and that can be part of it but she’s still. A conscious person who’s capable of decision making... We love a hypocritical messy queen!

Posted

Why is Brianna dating a delinquent?

She should stop before ending up pregnant or murdered.

Posted

Man, this guy is trash; forget feeling bad for him, he and Bri suit each other. Also, why is Bri allowing herself to move more into drug culture--especially with people who openly share the dumb shit they do online? She's seriously flirting with trouble if she keeps this up.

Posted

But didn't upping her drug dose land her in the hospital a couple of months ago?

Screenshot_20181222-143141.png

Posted

Once I took 2 valiums in the morning (I have prescription bc anxiety) and at night took two shots of vodka thinking I would be fine and end up throwing up until the morning. How can he even handle it? Did he build tolerance maybe?

And drinking if you have mood disorders is dumb. Drinking if you have mood disorders and take Seroquel is dumb and risky. Messing with anti psychotics is asking for trouble.

Posted

*Posts a pic with him saying that they are fine*

Same hour:

Screenshot_20181222-164802.thumb.png.c41

"My man"... Hunty, "your man" is a fuckboy you've known for two days who probs smashes every foreigner in the club. He probably doesn't even know they are "dating", she's just made it official in her mind 'cause she took the dick.

Posted

But didn't upping her drug dose land her in the hospital a couple of months ago?

Screenshot_20181222-143141.png

And she is wondering why she is feeling like that, upping meds without the doctor seeing if you do need that or even different meds is asking for trouble... 

Posted

What happened to Bri and her therapy because she obviously needs to go back on it..

Posted

"My man"... Hunty, "your man" is a fuckboy you've known for two days who probs smashes every foreigner in the club. He probably doesn't even know they are "dating", she's just made it official in her mind 'cause she took the dick.

Yep basically. This dude is 100% gaijin hunter. 

But in a way they're also the same person

she does some crazy fuckinfucking shit that would be a dealbreadeal ffor most people and he's like "hold my drink"

like the two of them are honestly so scummy that looking at the together makes.me want to go take a bath