• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5628 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

soy una diosa/ I am a goddess is what it should be I think. Only a know a little. But Bri barely knows how to speak Spanish. I assume she chose dios so she can continue to hook her wagon to the gender queer train

didn't her tattoo should be soy diosa instead of soy dios?

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

soy una diosa/ I am a goddess is what it should be I think. Only a know a little. But Bri barely knows how to speak Spanish. I assume she chose dios so she can continue to hook her wagon to the gender queer train

Yeah, soy una diosa works better. I thought her pronouns of choice were she/her or they/them... So using the masculine word for god is so odd. 9_9

Posted

didn't her tattoo should be soy diosa instead of soy dios?

She's gender fluid or whatever so I guess it works. Plus, in Spanish Dios has more of an impact. 

Posted

She's gender fluid or whatever so I guess it works. Plus, in Spanish Dios has more of an impact. 

I'm from Asia but we use Spanish words too and yup dios sounds more fitting than diosa

we use the word diyosa when we tell someone they're beautiful

Posted

I had to stop lurking when I saw that she is already on live ready to rid herself of sonny lmao

Posted

im watching her instagram live now. She's crying about him not paying enough attention to her and shes complaining about not being able to go home for the break and asking for 1500$?  what about all those swindling Christmas dates and dick appointments she had? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

she's on live crying about how she puts so much energy into the relationship but she doesn't get anything back and keeps asking why this keeps happening to her.. though i don't agree with her actions i really hope she figures out how to have a actual relationship one day because i think she has too high expectations when she gets into one and expects them to be perfect 24/7.. 

Posted

Ummm did they have a fight because he also wanted part of the money she is making off of YouTube and such and she didnt wanna share so they had a fight and he left and now he wont respond?? Oh god these ppl..

Posted

I like how instead of dealing with the issue involving him she's just on live... Not talking to him one on one, not discussing why what he did was wrong and how it affected her negatively... Instead saying and acting passive aggressive in front of an audience that she knows will take her side; like girl WHAT.

Her Japanese isn't proficient enough to throughly get through to him the way he needs, explaining everything in English benefits her, not him. And didn't they become a thing like what, a week ago? See what happens when you dive into any guy that gives you the time of day...

Deep sigh, part of me can't even feel bad because she just. Really puts herself in these situations without thinking them through; and she stays asking for money but when he asked (or borrowed?) money suddenly it's rude and not okay. Please let this girl get it together somewhat for 2019...

Posted

I have a feeling this is just going to be a cycle. Why does she just pick up any random "cute" guy and then get attached like......? Why does she expect any fufilling relationship out of someone she met less than a week ago at a bar.

Honestly, some part of me feels like she rushes into relationships just to say she's in one. Anyway...Sonny is trash, she's trash, and this is just going to keep happening until she gets herself together. I give them three more days until they call it quits on their struggle ass "relationship" lol 

Posted (edited)

im watching her instagram live now. She's crying about him not paying enough attention to her and shes complaining about not being able to go home for the break and asking for 1500$?  what about all those swindling Christmas dates and dick appointments she had? :alpacaconfused:

That's what happens when you live abroad. I go home ONCE a year, not several times a year. It's called being an adult.

You've literally been with him nearly every day, wtf. 

And you're complaining about why he doesn't treat you very well when you admitted yourself thst he called you over to him with a finger when yyou met at the bar. You set the terms for this relationship. You taught him that is acceptable. 

Also if he isn't responding, they may have already broken up in his mind

Edited by Sugi

Posted

notsurprisedkirk.thumb.jpg.46e8b6ca7114a

welp, what goes around comes around, Bri.