• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5825 posts in this topic

Posted

tag yourself im the eyebrows

BEAD75C6-F129-4FD3-B037-C9408DA8CB30.jpeg

I may sound petty, but he looks so high! He must be just so he must be with her and she must be high too to think having 80 layers of highlighter looks good

Posted

hey guyssss, it's my first time on this thread, i've been reading it for so long but i just watched her live and girl....... WOW lmfao.

she was on live with her man and it was kinda awkward and weird and she would snap at him to get her charger and shit, being rude asf "get the fuck out" and then say 'omg baby im so sorry...... im being so mean to u im so sorry...' and basically it got SUPER awkward cause out of nowhere she asked him how much he loves her (haven't they been dating for like a day???) and he was like 'as much as i love the club' .... WHEN I TELL YALL I WANTED TO SCREAM!!!! 

and basically she got all quiet and mad and using this weird ass baby voice like 'ur making me sad ):' but homeboy did NOT care at all lmfao..  she kept on asking him and he was like 'yeah as much as i love the club, i love clubbing' it was so uncomfortable to watch & she was saying shit like 'are you fucking kidding me' 'i can't believe it' and then she just ended the live out of nowhere

SUPER awkward i just thought i'd post about it cause that's def not gonna be a live she's going to keep on her profile

also... sidenote.. that eyeshadow? it looks like she smeared coal on her eyelids i..

When I read that he was 19, I was like "oh...ohhnoooo"

Yeah based on what I've read, he is definitely a gaijin hunter light (but maybe hasn't dated TOOONS of gaijin yet due to his age). And she puts up with garbage from him despite all her tough talk because she fetishizes him just as much.

In other words, they're on a downward spiral fueled by their own gross fetishization. This wontw end well. He will definitely dump her after Christmas, if he doesn't stand her up that day.

Posted

this was just 8 hours ago

98F375D0-B27E-4E42-A007-93AD0FA791EA.thu

they look like the crackheads lil b thebasedgod reposts pictures of

Posted

4F2EE817-72F3-4A86-8D1A-CEBB460FF5B7.thuC9FC80DD-00E1-47B0-923D-40109B2578E4.thuAAF73B53-D0FD-487D-8D45-7BD070A9BEAC.thu6196B533-5D2C-47F5-A3B7-A23B3DE399EB.thu3FBA5E7F-9BCD-4B9E-9A79-5353592C6D43.thu2E782478-1D5D-40D5-A1C5-8538B8F8F1C1.thu

Posted

How many days into this relationship? 1? 2? What could possibly be the issue lmfao

Posted

How many days into this relationship? 1? 2? What could possibly be the issue lmfao

like what kind of relationship is this dysfunctional a few days in?? This is nuts

Posted

2E782478-1D5D-40D5-A1C5-8538B8F8F1C1.thu

I'm guessing Bri's parents weren't the best role models in showing what/ how a  real relationship should be like...

It sound's almost romantic the way Bri worded it but I feel it's like they don't care and would just go clubbing/ find a hook up or drink away their problems 

Posted

I'm...actually amazed but they are both exceeding (?) my expectations. How do you have such a dysfunctional relationship 2 days in???? And they're both so young I don't know what to say...... Like what went wrong? What happened??

Also I know he's not a native speaker, but what is he even trying to say in his story? I'm not sure I understand..

I'm amazed either of them has friends they seem toxic ......

Posted

I'm...actually amazed but they are both exceeding (?) my expectations. How do you have such a dysfunctional relationship 2 days in???? And they're both so young I don't know what to say...... Like what went wrong? What happened??

Also I know he's not a native speaker, but what is he even trying to say in his story? I'm not sure I understand..

I'm amazed either of them has friends they seem toxic ......

When you're a toxic and immature person, it's bound to carry over and be multiplied in a relationship. Not to mention they seem to have jumped into a "relationship" straight out of the club without actually thinking of whether or not they're a good fit for each other or even getting to know one another outside of their respective race fetishes (not sure about whether or not he's a race fetishizer like her, but it isn't exactly unlikely given that she has nothing else positive to offer aside from her foreign-ness).

Side note those pictures look so greasy and dirty I want to take a pressure washer to their faces. 

Posted (edited)

Ok im sorry (not sorry) but their r/s is so funny to me. Looking at all thier posts are cracking me up. Its like a fever dream!!

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

1158A7F1-7AEF-4C43-8900-6304CE65AECD.thu 36E207EF-F11E-4718-984C-59867DBC5EA3.thu 7CA0A59C-48D2-4326-B1C7-EC9BC42788A3.thu

A couple of her stories. I’m really trying to figure out if she’s ACTUALLY gifting this nasty ass painting of HER TATTOOS to people or if she’s just joking. Figures she can’t paint for shit considering her face with makeup looks like a clown busted all over it  🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

tag yourself im the eyebrows

BEAD75C6-F129-4FD3-B037-C9408DA8CB30.jpeg

"He used his finger to tell me to come over" I'm sorry, what?! What the fuck is she, his pet?!

That girl responds better to the promise of dick than my dog does to treats...

Posted

1158A7F1-7AEF-4C43-8900-6304CE65AECD.thu 36E207EF-F11E-4718-984C-59867DBC5EA3.thu 7CA0A59C-48D2-4326-B1C7-EC9BC42788A3.thu

A couple of her stories. I’m really trying to figure out if she’s ACTUALLY gifting this nasty ass painting of HER TATTOOS to people or if she’s just joking. Figures she can’t paint for shit considering her face with makeup looks like a clown busted all over it  🤷🏻‍♀️

She bought the art materials from Tiger which means it all costs like $10 MAXIMUM. Plus, they're child grade quality. So what's the gift? The kid's grade art material or the kid's level painting? 

Posted

She bought the art materials from Tiger which means it all costs like $10 MAXIMUM. Plus, they're child grade quality. So what's the gift? The kid's grade art material or the kid's level painting? 

It’s a fucking lazy move because giving gifts that are personally made with no effort is an insane cop-out of actually making a present meaningful. You can’t receive an ugly handmade item from a family member or friend and call it out on its ugliness because it’s rude, so it gives people all the more incentive to create shit to save on money and effort and meaning. In what way is soy dios relevant to anyone but herself? It’s something specific to the ink on HER body. This is just a mad exercise of egotism.

Posted

didn't her tattoo should be soy diosa instead of soy dios?