• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5931 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this was just 8 hours ago

“i want 2 fucking die and cut lol”

8C7D5875-A36C-4F6B-8AC5-A266F9877E8F.thuAnd then 3 hours after that post

”Nvm I feel better imma get fucked up lmao”

AE606365-F3CF-4F46-9650-4955E49F4F09.thu

how much you wanna bet she’s being extra like this bc of her man smh

also...yikes98F375D0-B27E-4E42-A007-93AD0FA791EA.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted (edited)

Her insta story is just him doing the most basic things. She films his every move. I feel so sorry for him lmao no wonder they run away. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Frrrr. Poor guy has a damn camera in his face the whole time he’s with her. Run. 

Posted

how much you wanna bet she’s being extra like this bc of her man smh

also...yikes98F375D0-B27E-4E42-A007-93AD0FA791EA.thu

The above image is innocent but the bottom image is horrifying...no offence but he kinda looks like a gremlin on drugs...so basically Bri 

Posted

The above image is innocent but the bottom image is horrifying...no offence but he kinda looks like a gremlin on drugs...so basically Bri 

girl.. sis...hunty... that's not your man... 

and whew lord the, #crackhead looks and the #ugly rentadick have me choking. she really don't have friends. i bet she just stays in her room until her dick appointments are scheduled. 

Posted

lmaaaoo they've been only dating for like a minute,aren't they supposed to be lovey-dovey in this phase?She's acting passive -aggressive as if their relationship had been rocky for years. This relationship is going to end before new years eve rolls around if she doesn't stop being such a toxic witch.

Posted

That is not Chinese but Japanese. 退廃 (taihai) means decadent or degenerate. 的 (teki) is a suffix added to form adjective. In this case, meaning "like a decadent/degenerate". I can't really make out the symbol though. Is it a question mark?

ohh thank you!!! I learned a new word! I was wondering about the question mark/"2" too. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

there's no doubt that this dude is only after one thing... or maybe two. sex and drugs. just look at them they don't look like they shower. (ok petty but) they look so gross. 

Posted (edited)

I don't get people who post their bf/gif all over their social media. Especially youtubers. 

Like, when you break up, it'll just be hella awks. I'd only ever put my fiancee or husband on my instagram. 

Also, she knows she has a large non black following....Why would  she repost that garbage with the N word in it?

She's so extra and annoying. I confronted her on one of her lives awhile ago. I asked her politely "why do you say the n word and cuss all the time?" and she responded to me "I can do what I want, what are YOU going to do about it" and starting laughing, and her fans agreed with her in the comment on the sidebar of the live. 

That was the moment I started disliking her. I immeditely unsubbed. How could you talk to a subbie like that? I wasn't even being rude when I asked. 

Edited by Gaara321

Posted

98F375D0-B27E-4E42-A007-93AD0FA791EA.thu

Not only does her highlight look like fREAKING CHALK but I can smell the cigarettes and sewer from this picture

Posted

Not only does her highlight look like fREAKING CHALK but I can smell the cigarettes and sewer from this picture

I can smell syphilis from this picture. They're both walking cesspits. 😰

Posted

i never knew that highlighters can be this....GREASY :darth:

Posted

Screenshot_20181216-234451.thumb.png.7bcScreenshot_20181216-234549.thumb.png.884

Wow, I thought I'll never see the day. 

I know i'm late and all because I avoid this thread like the plague but this made me clutch my invisible pearls xDxD