• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6022 posts in this topic

Posted

Bonus: Look at his tattoos lol what does the Chinese (?) one say? He's half-Japanese half-Hong Konger.

Hidden Content

That is not Chinese but Japanese. 退廃 (taihai) means decadent or degenerate. 的 (teki) is a suffix added to form adjective. In this case, meaning "like a decadent/degenerate". I can't really make out the symbol though. Is it a question mark?

Posted

Edit. She has a boyfriend? Well, I bet she sees him as a trophy than as a person... "Like look everybody I have an Asian boyfriend! I can finally tag all my post as #ambw!"

THAT'S IT! that's the word to describe her boyfriend in a nutshell! Look, i don't like to see the negative side of relationships but from the looks of it, i think she only sees him as an object for the entire world see that she has achieved #ambw goals!!!!1! 

Posted

I just watched the live and it was so.. rude? They’re both flat out laughing at his english skills and at one point he gets fed up and tells them to stop. If you really like him that much then why don’t you try working together to improve communication instead of just bullying him? fuck

Posted

I just watched the live and it was so.. rude? They’re both flat out laughing at his english skills and at one point he gets fed up and tells them to stop. If you really like him that much then why don’t you try working together to improve communication instead of just bullying him? fuck

ugh i hate people like that. they get together with one person yet still make fun of them... now i don't want to be ageist but its so... highschool. I don't see that lack of respect with my friends and their bf's. 

Posted (edited)

Ignore

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

tag yourself im the eyebrows

BEAD75C6-F129-4FD3-B037-C9408DA8CB30.jpeg

kinda assumed they met on tinder for a dick appointment that became more lol but oh well, same trashy way to meet🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

tag yourself im the eyebrows

BEAD75C6-F129-4FD3-B037-C9408DA8CB30.jpeg

she must of done his makeup because they both look like they got choke slammed by a more crackhead Jared Leto joker mixed with a Jeffree Star palette 

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

That is not Chinese but Japanese. 退廃 (taihai) means decadent or degenerate. 的 (teki) is a suffix added to form adjective. In this case, meaning "like a decadent/degenerate". I can't really make out the symbol though. Is it a question mark?

Doesn't look like a question mark to me (?), looks more like a number "2". I wonder if he got with a friend?

I never saw 退廃的 being used with a good or neutral connotation lol so we can guess a lot of his personality 

Posted (edited)

I just was on a live watching her and OH MY LORD her bf and her are toxic. I see why they got together. He keeps saying that they should go to the club, he mumbles things ( which make her mad? ) and then he was being kind of passive agreesive and rude (in his defense though, she was being the same way). She kept saying that he was irritating her, idk. At one point someone said "when I found out yall were together I was so happy" and bri was like "why are you happy? Cuz I'm not." He's obviously a fuckboy and she's superrrrr needy.

Edited by lilbaby
Adding info.

Posted

hey guyssss, it's my first time on this thread, i've been reading it for so long but i just watched her live and girl....... WOW lmfao.

she was on live with her man and it was kinda awkward and weird and she would snap at him to get her charger and shit, being rude asf "get the fuck out" and then say 'omg baby im so sorry...... im being so mean to u im so sorry...' and basically it got SUPER awkward cause out of nowhere she asked him how much he loves her (haven't they been dating for like a day???) and he was like 'as much as i love the club' .... WHEN I TELL YALL I WANTED TO SCREAM!!!! 

and basically she got all quiet and mad and using this weird ass baby voice like 'ur making me sad ):' but homeboy did NOT care at all lmfao..  she kept on asking him and he was like 'yeah as much as i love the club, i love clubbing' it was so uncomfortable to watch & she was saying shit like 'are you fucking kidding me' 'i can't believe it' and then she just ended the live out of nowhere

SUPER awkward i just thought i'd post about it cause that's def not gonna be a live she's going to keep on her profile

also... sidenote.. that eyeshadow? it looks like she smeared coal on her eyelids i..

I watched just a minute of it and she was acting mad and saying he wasn't paying attention to her and he was in the background like "??? What do you want??"  It was soooo cringey I couldn't stand to watch anymore. 

Posted

I watched just a minute of it and she was acting mad and saying he wasn't paying attention to her and he was in the background like "??? What do you want??"  It was soooo cringey I couldn't stand to watch anymore. 

at this point i'm anticipating passive aggressive 'love is bullshit, i am a goddess who deserves better' etc posts on her finsta.. she was so mad, it was embarrassing 

Posted

All it takes is for him to be too busy to text her  immediately for her to lose her shit, delete all their pics off social media and threaten to end the relationship It happened before haha

Posted (edited)

Awww man I missed the shitshow and I think it's not in her insta no more (no surprise after reading what happened there lol) but thanks @euphorias for the detailed description lol

I guess I am taking my bet for the relationship back, 2 weeks was way too generous, it might be already over as I type this post lool

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

she must of done his makeup because they both look like they got choke slammed by a more crackhead Jared Leto joker mixed with a Jeffree Star palette 

she did 

072B725A-EA79-4A60-87FF-1EBE7133F17D.png