• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6042 posts in this topic

Posted

That white wig and blue make up look is horrendous.

By the way, you can see how unpopular her make up looks are. For example, open up any of her make up looks on Instagram and compare the amount of like to that of any other picture. 

Posted

She can’t even speak Spanish when apparently she grew up surrounded with it

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

"I'm so younggg I have guts for doing this" bro what. get real brianna

She needs to realize the reason that most people don't do what she's doing isn't because she's some beacon of courage, way braver than anyone else, all other people are just cowards, etc. No, the reason most people don't fly off to a foreign country for their degree is because 1) they can't afford it because they aren't so adept at e-begging while faking tears on stream or 2) they're smart enough to realize the process of complete adaption to another country could impede their studies and so they opt to go abroad for a shorter period once they've become used to college. 

The thing that I find most eye-roll worthy (rather than simply infuriating) about Brianna is that she's constantly bragging about going to a foreign country to study but like... by intercultural standards she isn't even adapting to Japan after more than a year there. If you look at Hammer's model of intercultural development, for instance, she's still in the ethnocentric realms and has yet to integrate into the culture she's in at all. She's literally just some foreigner in Japan who still acts, speaks, dresses, eats like a foreigner. If you didn't know any better you could mistake her for a tourist. She's treating this no differently than she would treat life at a college in the States. Like, what is there to brag about?? Not to mention college in Japan is notoriously easy compared to college in most other countries. 

Honestly this girl does nothing, yet brags about everything.

Posted (edited)

she's on live right now with her boyfriend and apparently he's 19

Edited by pull123
spelling error

Posted

i'm new here but i just watched her livestream with her new boyfriend and it already seems like she had gotten genuinely annoyed with him a few times during it. i get that couples get annoyed with each other sometimes but it's too early esp with all those annoyed looks i saw her giving him and the livestream. lol..i'm really thinking she doesn't know how to have a healthy relationship quite yet? i don't know. and also her putting him on display all over her social media accounts after they JUST began dating yesterday is just.. different. i wish her the best but this ain't how to act.

Posted (edited)

This is the second time she’s stated this for a boy she likes. It’s like she wants to be on an ambw page. She really falls hard for these boys it’s sad because he’s now added to brianna...

I'm late but this dude is kinda ugly, not even trying to be a bitch. He looks crusty and her 'looks' make her look even crustier. Not cute enough for them AMBW pages, boo.

EDIT - DID SHE GET ANOTHER ONE?? GIRL THOSE ARE NOT RELATIONSHIPS THOSE ARE BOOTY CALLS

help.thumb.png.7a02b51608a496fa196af74e1

I really think her 'fans' encourage her to do shit like this so they can make fun of her lowkey. Like, I would never encourage a friend or someone I admired to walk out the door looking like that unless it was a joke or Halloween. Her friends really must hate her ass smh.

Edited by bourbon_neat92

Posted

Her bf is obviously a fuckboy. I watched their Youtube live.

He said he would get food for Keira and "eat it off her body" and Bri was silent and then laughed. Then Bri asked him some questions:

Bri: If a girl on Instagram slides in your DMs, what do you say?
Sonny: Ayeee yo!
Bri: NO! You say NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Bri: If you're at a club and a girl asks for your LINE, what would you do?
Sonny: I talk to her and I give her my LINE! 
Bri: Noooooooooooo!

Then Bri tells him Keira is coming and she asks him "when Keira is here, what would you do?" he mumbles something and says "take a pill" and Bri laughs in a disturbed way and tells him to shut up. She also asks him another question, I think about what to do when a girl asks him to dance or tells him hes hot (sorry I typed this all out but I lost my wifi signal when I tried to post it :alpacadone:) and he says "SEX" and then says "OH NOOO I MEAN THANKS MY ENGLISH IS BAD". ROFL

He also smokes in her face multiple times after Bri told him to stop. Her mom chimes in the chat and tells him to stop and he says "It's ok there's no nicotine".

He says she's important and he cares for her but he out here doing this shit. He's just enjoying his fetish.

Bonus: Look at his tattoos lol what does the Chinese (?) one say? He's half-Japanese half-Hong Konger.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-20_at_11.08.41_AM.thScreen_Shot_2018-12-20_at_11.12.39_AM.th

Posted (edited)

I found out about this girl back when her tweet blew up with notes about her being harassed. I know this is waaaayy back, probably irrelevant now, but I just wanted to express my opinion. I believe NO ONE deserves to be stalked, or harassed specially based on how someone is dressed... But there's a difference to that to what she is doing. It's like going to a really bad and shady area wearing expensive jewelery and expect to not be robbed. Like there's a time and place for everything, there's always rules. One can't wear a mini party dress when you are working at an office, you can't wear a bikini when you are going to a park.

Beside, she seems to come off as insulting toward japanese people and Japan in general. It's like she's there for her Asian fetish, not seeing them as people, only caring to have sex with many, and not caring for them trully while expecting to be cared for. I don't know much about her or any new problematic behavior she is doing since I don't fallow her since I came across that old and deleted tweet but I just wanted to express my opinion... 

Edit. She has a boyfriend? Well, I bet she sees him as a trophy than as a person... "Like look everybody I have an Asian boyfriend! I can finally tag all my post as #ambw!"

As a Latina, I am embarrassed by her... Like... If a foreigner decides to come to my country to oversexualize my people, to objectify them and see us as the typical and insulting American stereotypes and not real people. Laugh at our accent or us trying to speak english, to only come to my country to hook up, to satisfy a fetish ... Yeah I will be mad!

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

tag yourself im the eyebrows

BEAD75C6-F129-4FD3-B037-C9408DA8CB30.jpeg

Posted

She met this guy at a bar and is immediately in a relationship with him? She barely fucking knows him, but its her life I guess. I won't be surprised if he has several "girlfriends" though.