• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5916 posts in this topic

Posted

Again, why is this bitch making it all about race again?? Just let this guy be and dont drag him into ur racist shitty world ffs 

Posted

The whole “hating all white people” is so... 2016? Everyone is over it. It’s stupid to generalize a whole race of people. I hate white people who are racist, gun-loving, trump supporters. But I’ll also hate any POC that fits that same description, like... Grow up. Lol. You’re not edgy. You’re embarrassing. 

Posted

Her "ice queen look". I didnt watch the new video on but its appearently about why she is the ice queen of J-vloggers. Even though she is not really a j-vlogger, and not really a ice queen  just an asshole.

Screenshot_2018-12-19-11-24-38.png

Posted

I watched her livestream with her new boo a while ago today on Instagram (it might still be up)

most of it is her saying slang terms that he doesn’t understand, resulting in her and the chat laughing. His english is really good but of course there is a lot of miscommunication. 

At one point someone in the chat said “he needs to do the dishes” because they thought he said he wanted to be a “housewife” so brianna told him to do the dishes and he got up and did them, which she filmed the whole time. 

It made me feel a little weird because she talks to him like he’s her animal or something? I know some guys are kind of “puppies” to their gfs but she ?? Treated him as if he was a spectacle? Or some sort of show. I might just be overreacting because it might just be how she acts in front of her followers with him. 

Then her friend gets on shared livestream with them and she starts speakkng to him in japanese (bri was speaking in english the whole time with him earlier) and they have a conversation and then they both laugh at something he says incorrectly when he switches back to english ?? I guess it was an inside joke but her man seemed a bit left out and kind of upset thinking they laughed at his english speaking. 

How long do y’all think he’s going to last?

Posted (edited)

Then her friend gets on shared livestream with them and she starts speakkng to him in japanese (bri was speaking in english the whole time with him earlier) and they have a conversation and then they both laugh at something he says incorrectly when he switches back to english ?? I guess it was an inside joke but her man seemed a bit left out and kind of upset thinking they laughed at his english speaking. 

yeah I could watch it as well and I was cringing and feeling bad for that dude the dude the whole time. they were just making fun of him for whatever he said and laughed or making stupid faces at him when they didn't understand what he said, even though it was clear. also when he was trying to be serious.. :/

I bet he'll be tired of that shit soon enough 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

I watched her livestream with her new boo a while ago today on Instagram (it might still be up)

most of it is her saying slang terms that he doesn’t understand, resulting in her and the chat laughing. His english is really good but of course there is a lot of miscommunication. 

At one point someone in the chat said “he needs to do the dishes” because they thought he said he wanted to be a “housewife” so brianna told him to do the dishes and he got up and did them, which she filmed the whole time. 

It made me feel a little weird because she talks to him like he’s her animal or something? I know some guys are kind of “puppies” to their gfs but she ?? Treated him as if he was a spectacle? Or some sort of show. I might just be overreacting because it might just be how she acts in front of her followers with him.

I would argue that this is actually worse. It's one thing if tou tease someone in private but in public, it would be embarrassing

Her "ice queen look". I didnt watch the new video on but its appearently about why she is the ice queen of J-vloggers. Even though she is not really a j-vlogger, and not really a ice queen  just an asshole.

Screenshot_2018-12-19-11-24-38.png

Idk why they keep sending her wigs when she doesn't style them whatsoever and just plops them on her head. They look terrible. I wouldn't want to buy any of them. 

She admitted finally that she isn't a nice person, so it's a start. She also admitted that she was obsessed with her comments. But then she doubles down by saying "I'm a person who says what they wanna say but only has good intentions for what they're saying" and complained that everyone is being so mean to her. "I'm not acting like I always go to these kawaii cafes saying I don't study and don't work"

Aren't you though?

More choice quotes:

"People are out to kill you on the internet" 

"I'm so young you guys and I'm doing something many people will never be able to do in their lifetime"

"It's so much pressure to be on the internet"

"I've helped soany people on here"

She mentioned PULLs comment about the glitter too .So she reads. Hi Brianna. 

Posted

How long do y’all think he’s going to last?

max 2 weeks lol bets are on

Posted

Aren't you generous. I give it until the weekend. So that she can rant about how awful everyone is and how much of a goddess she is(they are all missing out on her captivating personality) over the Christmas holidays.

Posted

He will last till New Year probably. He'll spend Christmas with her (because that's a couple holiday in Japan) but when he goes to hang out/stay with family for New Year's instead of spending it with her she'll throw another psychogf fit and delete everything

Posted (edited)

He will last till New Year probably. He'll spend Christmas with her (because that's a couple holiday in Japan) but when he goes to hang out/stay with family for New Year's instead of spending it with her she'll throw another psychogf fit and delete everything

yeah same thoughts exactly, like just being together for the sake of a christmas date and afterwards drop her like a hot potato. Bri, feel free to show us otherwise :)

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

Did she put a whitewashing filter over her selfie or am I tripping???

Posted

Guess they are “official” now, lol. Again, we’ll see how long it lasts! I’m taking votes for 1) she freaks out that he can’t spend 25 hours a day with her or 2) he sees that she’s absolutely insane and is an ugly person.  

C8642DA4-19B3-4B95-98A4-A368EEECD2D9.png

Posted (edited)

The plot twist would be that he's a weird gaijin hunter or sth and that he's just as gross as her lmao

But yeah for now I give them until after Christmas when he'll hopefully realise she's annoying as f......

Edited by Eyelashestoolong
I'm sorry to anyone who ever had to read my unedited posts...I'm a mess

Posted

SHE HAS A SOFA. REPEAT. SHE HAS A SOFA.

Where is the pole tho?