• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4343 posts in this topic

Posted

Putting pictures of this guy up on Instagram right after they fucked... How long till everything's deleted because he's disappeared  

Posted

Does this chick not understand what true love and a healthy relationship is or

Posted (edited)

Nevermind

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

All her posting about this dude is so childish?  she acts like someone who went on their first date ever.

If it was her bf ok but she barely knows him and posts him all over the place

I'm surprised he's even ok with it

The first date probably be at a Mcdonald ordering off the dollar menu. Then he'll up his game up and go to Wendy's and get a 4 for $4.

All in all, I want to know more about him to see why she chose him. IF they last.

Edited by MilkyTe

Posted

I will give her credit, her skin is absolutely glowing and she looks very nice here! The way she does her eyeliner and foundation really hides this sadly.

Honestly, she does some wild things and has odd justifications to back them up, but I really feel if she loses her superiority complex of an ego (the one where she constantly victimizes herself and uses every single minority she claims as a defense), the hatred against black men, and the superiorness she feels over Asian women because she’s ‘different’ and can ‘do things that they’d never do and add spice into their life’.. I feel like she could be a decent girl. 

I genuinely want her to prosper and be healthy and well but I feel like she never will if she doesn’t target herself as a priority to fix. 

Lose the attitude towards fans who support you. Take a step back and heal before diving into another relationship then playing the ‘woe is me’ card because you weren’t emotionally ready. It’s sad quite literally to see someone ruin themselves countless times when there’s a sliver of hope for them to be on the right track. I hope 2019 is the year she can critically view herself and thus better herself.

F5585DE2-B62B-4116-8869-A8D1D15EBA6D.jpeg

Posted

She looks so much better with no makeup/minimal makeup like that picture with her new "man", I'm not excited for the next batch of "I'm a goddess, pay me to look at you peasants" instagram selfies with her weird eyeliner. It's kind of sad she'll revert back to an ugly personality that she'll match with an ugly exterior... Oh well :/

Posted (edited)

He really looks old and she really looks desperate.. 

IMG_20181217_075154.jpg

Oop, there's here new boytoy of the week. I called it about a couple of weeks ago, she's going to post a pic of them together, after he's done with her all those pictures are gonna get deleted and then she's going to hop on her finsta talking about how "men aren't shit and how she DESERVES to be worshipped like a god" 

This happens every single time like we already know how this is going to end...it's sad but that's how it is lol 

Also, I agree she looks really nice here. I wish she wouldn't do her makeup the way she does. It ruins her face, bc tbh I don't think she's ugly its just the way she dresses and her makeup makes her look like trash lmao 

Edited by okwowza

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by biribam

Posted

tbh I definitely don't see Bri changing any time soon--it's not just her ego that ruins her, and everything would all be fixed if she'd tone it down. She's also manipulative, a liar, a scammer, a cheater, and possibly even a sexual predator. I don't believe for a second that the ~sweet face~ she puts on in person, with men or when she's approached by fans, is her reality; everyone has a face they show the public and a face they show in private, and it's almost universally accepted that the 'private' face is much closer to the true self. 

she's just all-around not a good person, no matter how sweet and glowing she gets during the honeymoon period of her relationships. If she suddenly becomes a better person in 2019, it's could only because she's not even herself anymore. Sis has a lot of things she needs to fix before I'm even close to considering her a good or worthwhile existence.

Posted

tbh I definitely don't see Bri changing any time soon--it's not just her ego that ruins her, and everything would all be fixed if she'd tone it down. She's also manipulative, a liar, a scammer, a cheater, and possibly even a sexual predator. I don't believe for a second that the ~sweet face~ she puts on in person, with men or when she's approached by fans, is her reality; everyone has a face they show the public and a face they show in private, and it's almost universally accepted that the 'private' face is much closer to the true self. 

she's just all-around not a good person, no matter how sweet and glowing she gets during the honeymoon period of her relationships. If she suddenly becomes a better person in 2019, it's could only because she's not even herself anymore. Sis has a lot of things she needs to fix before I'm even close to considering her a good or worthwhile existence.

Omg yeah I forgot about the sexual predator story... She silenced it and shut it down so fast it’s like... Hard to find unless I go back quite a few posts in this thread. 

Yeah I shouldn’t put too much faith, I guess I was just in a mood yesterday, sorry! Hoping everyone’s 2019 isn’t as messy as her apartment.. Amazon boxes everywhere and her dishes were dirty but she still cooked with them and put food in them... 

Posted

hi new here, I was bored with Kenna and found this thread from hers. Anyways so I was skimming through the pages and one you were all talking about how she had a boyfriend, skipped to the next and all a sudden she's saying they broke up because he was busy all day lmao and then now she's with someone else and obsessing over him. She reminds me of a character from a show called Shameless. She was crazy. Her bf is an uber driver and the customer asked if he can have both hands on the wheel to be safe (they were holding hands) he was like "oh okay yes ma'am" and the girl got crazy and scared off the customer. When they get back home, she thinks he's breaking up with her and doesn't love her anymore lmao it reminds me so much of this chick .here's the link is anyone wants to see https://youtu.be/_hFMsMa9Amw

Also I'm sorry for not knowing how to spolier this .it's hilariously accurate though!

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! I've just finished reading the entire thread after one of my friends found out that I was watching her YouTube videos and asked me if I supported her problematic ass. I just thought she was a lil crazy, very... well, extremely open about her sex life and just living in Japan. I found her entertaining, fast forward my friend showing me her IG (I never really used IG myself, I had deleted the app months ago and never followed her there) an also this page... Imagine how it opened my eyes. I still can't believe how someone her age can be so so... everything she seemed to preach on her videos, was just a facade. She contradicts herself constantly and just :beardo:

Now her new "bae"...the guy doesn't seem that bad to me, older for sure but just one of those party/club guys.

Thing is, I reactivated my account on IG and I watched the replay of the live where she was with the dude. I actually screen recorded it. 

(Don't know if I can upload here or that would be against the rules because you can see the names of the followers and all that, please let me know!)

And the few things I remember clearly are her reading one of the comments saying to ask him about "what he thinks of white people?" she is laughing and the dude looks confused, saying : "why? Why they asking that?" She keeps on asking the question to him, until he says that basically he's not racist and he loves everyone. Cue to Brianna saying "We love Martin Luther King" still covering her laugh...and fans saying he ain't shit or something like that after hearing his answer. 

Also asking him about Trump, like ???? The whole vibe was a bit off, probably because his English isn't that fluent but also she keep on reading comments and laughing while he was trying to understand why.IMG_20181218_224537.thumb.png.b1a31c45f6His face when asked about white people out of nowhere.

IMG_20181218_224621.thumb.png.4ef818b0fbHer face when he said he's not racist and loves everyone.

Anyway sorry if this is too long! Also, so glad this page exists! Now I can save myself from possibly following snowflakes in the future💛

Edited by +Neena+
Grammatical mistakes, pretty sure there's more, I'm still learning guys. OTL