• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4352 posts in this topic

Posted

Bri most likely won't experience severe anti blackness unless she starts working in a mostly Japanese environment, even then it would take some time. Exchange students get a pass from the strict hierarchy because they're not seen as permanent, and I doubt people in public would assume she's not a tourist. Bri's Japanese isn't even good enough to be able to hang around natives that don't have much contact with foreigners, hence why we never hear about more deep seated issues from her. Highly doubt she's had an actual racist experience in Japan so far, both on and offline.

Posted

He really looks old and she really looks desperate.. 

IMG_20181217_075213.jpg

IMG_20181217_075154.jpg

Posted

He really looks old and she really looks desperate.. 

IMG_20181217_075154.jpg

excuse me but....is she serious???😩😩😩

Posted

She actually looks good for once

he, on the other hand, looks like a Shakurel Planet character

images_(4).thumb.jpeg.fb345f0d7d27e2c90f

yeah she actually looks refreshing without make up and all that, but I actually meant if she is being serious with the 'he is so beautiful'. bitch where honestly??😩😩.. he looks exactly like that ice bear thing omfg😂

Posted (edited)

I find him cute tho. 

But that aside... He seems nice: he is sick but he went to see her to her house and take a walk with her.

Anyone screenshot the pic of her saying in the caption that she didn't know what was going on and the pic him saying that he loves her a lot? She deleted it because he follow her there. And maybe they talked about their relationship so the pic wasn't necessary.

Edited by Lunelita
Add something

Posted

Ffs Rune you made a blog dedicated to dragging weebs and you go and and support the biggest weeb and Asian fetishist in Japan. Smh

Isnt Rune also like low key a weaboo though lmao 

Posted

Isnt Rune also like low key a weaboo though lmao 

I was hoping no but now she's very suspect😥 A lot of shit from when I followed her personal tumblr fell into place

Posted

Wait wait wait, ✋ is that Runemidgarts as in the girl who made weeaboo stories and she likes Bri?? WAT???

Yes she seems to enjoy brianna. Wow I’m shocked she follows her how sad 😞. 

Posted

All her posting about this dude is so childish?  she acts like someone who went on their first date ever.

If it was her bf ok but she barely knows him and posts him all over the place

I'm surprised he's even ok with it

Posted

She must act hella different without the camera  other wise how the hell do people put up with her

Posted

She must act hella different without the camera  other wise how the hell do people put up with her

I would hope so but it’s hard to tell because compared to other black women in Japan she gets less opportunities at least compared to the ones I follow on Instagram. It might be because she speaks no very little Japanese, doesn’t have Japanese friends and isn’t interested in the culture.

but based on her moms comment on her Instagram post I have a feeling she’s exactly the same irl she just hangs out with similar people 

Posted

Screenshot_20181216-234451.thumb.png.7bcScreenshot_20181216-234549.thumb.png.884

Wow, I thought I'll never see the day. 

How unlikable you got to be that you fuck so many Asian guys and kmusic still wanna dodge you?

DttveqRUUAAVE3F.jpg

Posted

All her posting about this dude is so childish?  she acts like someone who went on their first date ever.

If it was her bf ok but she barely knows him and posts him all over the place

I'm surprised he's even ok with it

i dont but it's kinda always like that ain't it? Like she meets a guy for a few hours, they get along smh and suddenlyshe goes 'UGHH HIS MIND' 'HE IS BEAUTIFUL' 'HE IS HEALING MY SOUL'...seriously low key creepy, no wonder they run off instantly

Posted

One night somebody recorded himself and she was at the back and one fan went to her and she was the opposite of Instagram: all smiles, good faces and you could see how she was saying "thank you" a lot.