• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6001 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When did she ever date/meet someone sober anyways? They are always drunk or in a club 9_9

Kinda embarrassing she is trying to come off as popular with guys when 99% just trying to hook up for the night (that 1% who would wanna be serious with her is somewhere out there lol)

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

This is the second time she’s stated this for a boy she likes. It’s like she wants to be on an ambw page. She really falls hard for these boys it’s sad because he’s now added to brianna list of slips!. 

F4ED0AB1-75DD-4B77-BD61-2109729DA132.jpeg

she 100% wants to be on AMBW page xD Her desperation for any form of attention & exposure is just as big as her desperation for east Asian dick

Posted

she 100% wants to be on AMBW page xD Her desperation for any form of attention & exposure is just as big as her desperation for east Asian dick

Sadly nobody enjoys her enough, or thinks she is at the status to be shown off in the sense that everyone will support it. We already know what type of person she is nobody would be like yay Brianna when we know he’s just another fuck for her to be obsessed with then off to the next. 

Posted (edited)

This is the second time she’s stated this for a boy she likes. It’s like she wants to be on an ambw page. She really falls hard for these boys it’s sad because he’s now added to brianna list of slips!. 

F4ED0AB1-75DD-4B77-BD61-2109729DA132.jpeg

Man number 2 and looking even more douchey than man #1

is this why she puts cigs in her mouth now?

edit: nevermind, it's the same guy. She just seems to only care if pictures look good of her and doesn't care if her date has a bad angle. He looks like a completely different person in this photo

When did she ever date/meet someone sober anyways? They are always drunk or in a club 9_9

Kinda embarrassing she is trying to come off as popular with guys when 99% just trying to hook up for the night (that 1% who would wanna be serious with her is somewhere out there lol)

She seems to have met those guys before but she decided that she didn't like them (possibly because of the pronouns they chose)

Edited by Sugi

Posted

not sure why she hasnt gone to a doctor about it.

Screenshot_2018-12-16-09-58-15.png

Posted

not sure why she hasnt gone to a doctor about it.

Screenshot_2018-12-16-09-58-15.png

I would say she's probably anemic (since it's easier to become anemic in japan) but seeing as she eats a ton of fast food and has no reservations over buying steasteak, I doubt it

Posted

She really out here trying to steal looks lmao

2127EBB4-F7DF-4A2B-A7CD-C40011388CBA.png

D9375084-E918-460D-8C8F-232FA4BAF772.jpeg

Posted

Hi, I'm Japanese and really glad to reach the thread about her because I was shocked at Morena's videos.

I really wanna say I'm so angry with this girl, Morena.

Watching her videos "Japan Is Not Safe" and "I got spit on~", I strongly felt she's really weird and shoots these videos for some reason.

Since I'm Japanese, I understand Japanese language, culture, local endemism.

In the video "Japan Is Not Safe", the boys say  "Hey, I can see your nipples!!" in Japanese.

The other boys in her other video also say about her revealing clothes.

I've never heard such words from anybody in Tokyo since I was born. 

This is because walking around in public showing your nipples is a light crime in Japan.

Even Japanese kids know decent person never do such a thing.

If she got cautioned by the police many times, she would be arrested in the end.

Though she tells with tears that she wasn't respected because she’s a black Mexican woman, it doesn't matter her race, sex, ages.

Whoever acting like her (nipples exposed, laughing, using F-word provocatively) will be not welcomed here.

The only people she can get attract are drunk pank she always hooks and shoots for her videos.

If she wants to be respected like others, she should respect us first.

She is the one who disrespects our law, culture, common sense.

If she can't agree with this, She should get out from Japan.

Most average Japanese don't post anything on her youtube, but they're so angry with her just like me.

Thank you for sharing Japanese culture 

If she is getting attention from all men it's because she is doing light crime I think showing nipple for men is also seen as bad thing in Japan, it was talked about in this thread too don't know by who though. 

Posted

Screenshot_20181216-234451.thumb.png.7bcScreenshot_20181216-234549.thumb.png.884

Wow, I thought I'll never see the day. 

Wait wait wait, ✋ is that Runemidgarts as in the girl who made weeaboo stories and she likes Bri?? WAT???

Posted (edited)

Wait wait wait, ✋ is that Runemidgarts as in the girl who made weeaboo stories and she likes Bri?? WAT???

yup, I’m just as shocked as you are. Pretty much every black woman in Japan that I follow knows/follows Brianna. High key disappointing. 

Edited by Rennie

Posted

yup, I’m just as shocked as you are. Pretty every black women in Japan that I follow knows/follows Brianna. High key disappointing. 

Ffs Rune you made a blog dedicated to dragging weebs and you go and and support the biggest weeb and Asian fetishist in Japan. Smh

Posted

Ffs Rune you made a blog dedicated to dragging weebs and you go and and support the biggest weeb and Asian fetishist in Japan. Smh

I guess dragging weebs doesn’t apply to oppressed Afro Latina women lol

Posted (edited)

you know you did some shit wrong for kmusicandblackwomen to turn their back on you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just as a general note and rant because I've been lurking here for a while and all I've wanted to say for so long was just...My god, Bri you fucked up real bad; and no amount of chapters in your shitty fanfic novel could make you out to be a good person anymore. You came to Asia thinking you can be a revolution to change those gosh darn traditional ways of the East by walking around naked in tacky lingerie and making dick appointment videos but did you ever stop to think Asia doesn't want you here? Clearly, by a previous poster, you're not welcome in Japan- let alone anywhere else here.

FIrstly, you constantly talk about drugs which is a big no no in East Asia and places like Singapore (where you could get the death penalty) so talking about drugs that openly is a dumbfuck act and it's not cute. 

Also you dish it out a lot but you can't take it and it's pretty fucking clear that you can't. In your KFC "mukbang" video (I'm putting quotations because it would be a shame to call it a real mukbang when there's like Nado, Sini or Keemi). You mocked in the beginning thinking people are haitng you for being black and shit and i stg I've rarely see anyone comment anything negative about you being black, they write negative shit about you because you're a bad person, not because of your race. 

Lastly, and this is just a personal thing but dude, your fucking makeup....Goddamn, it is so so bad---just take like a quick lesson or two, bitch go to sephora or something. There's tutorials out there. Remember Bri--Blending is your friend, and you need that friend badly.

...okay i'm done now...

I literally looked through 2chan and other message boards known for attracting scummy edgelords and even THEY had little to nothing to say about Brianna's race. I think there was one poster who dropped the n word out of all three Japanese threads I lurked on. THEY WERE ANONYMOUS AND HAD NOTHING TO LOSE AND THEY STILL DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING RACIST ABOUT BRIANNA. We all know that 4chan would not be the same way 

Japanese people are well-known for having a public face and a private face. So if even in an anonymous situation the opinion isn't expressed, you can be fairly certain that opinion isn't common.

I'm nno expert on Japanese racism against black people and I'm not saying it doesn't exidt on some level because I have heard iit with my own ywo eears. However, it generally seems to be the type of racism that isn't strongly held and tendsto break down quickly if someone makes acomment in opposition. At leadt, among millenial Japanese in Tokyo...which I would suspect aren't vastly different from millenimill in other cities. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by Sugi