• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5910 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Anyone else find it kinda suspicious how she's been mentioning her rapist more often now? Especially after the rape allegations? I don't remember her talking about him as much (or at all) before throwaway posted the article. She's been getting more attention recently so I feel like she's making it a point that everyone knows she's a victim so if the rape allegations ever surface again, people will be less likely to believe them (cause most people assume abuse victims could never be abusers themselves).

Sorry if that sounds insensitive but this is something I've noticed. Also this is Bri we're talking about lol...

On the live where she talks about it. She says the rape happened in October while the incident with throwawaay happened a month or or before. Which is quite the coincidence.. I didnt know it happened to her until people started saying she couldnt have done it because she was a rape victim but throwaways assault happened before she was attacked...  and besides her being a victim doesnt mean she cant inflict the same trauma on someone else. Its not unheard of. 

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

nah I feel the same way. I think Bri is one of those unfortunate cases where she thinks that because she's a victim herself then that means it automatically erases (or, at the very least, negates) any of her own wrong-doing.

Because she's a woman her words can't be taken as a misogynist.
Because she's been raped she can't be accused of rape herself.
Because she's non-white she can't be accused of racist rhetoric/behavior.
Etc.

Girl, sorry--you still say a lot of overtly racist, misogynist shit and you've still been accused of rape, and while I sympathize that you've suffered injustices and pain in your own life it does not excuse your absolutely horrendous behavior.

EDIT: funny enough, she's even tried to cover up how she scams and fleeces her followers by making a huge deal out of that person stealing her credit card info. I wonder if her mom let her get away with whatever she wanted in the past as long as she was able to make herself out to be the victim, because damn if this isn't a deep-ingrained behavior for her.

Don't forget "Because she "grew up poor", she can't be accused of being a greedy scammer"

I think her mom's behavior with all of this is the most telling of all. As a teacher myself, you quickly figure out why children are the way they are after meeting their parents. Even though I'm an adult, my mom would definitely call me out if I'm doing something that she doesn't agree with or seem to be doing something harmful to myself. If I were scamming people and posting about drugs on my public profile, my mom would tear me a new one. 

Brianna's mom is a big part of the reason she is the way she is I think.

Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

This looks like some cheapo sexy Halloween costume ? The wig seems cheap too. I'm cackling, she looks so bad.

The wig is from a sponsor store, she makes it look bad. I saw the story of the wig and it wasn't that bad. All her wigs are sponsored.

OH! And she found her keys in her back balcony.

Edited by Lunelita
Keys

Posted (edited)

Bri's logic on her being raped can't possibly mean that she too can rape falls flat on its face when it's been proven that a huge percentage of victims can abuse or repeat abuse. Especially if it happened when they were underage. God, she's so yucky.

Edited by bourbon_neat92
grammar. i'm trying to be an English teacher and my grammar sticks out like a sore thumb to myself, now.

Posted

Double post:

5c10f28706fc4_Screenshot_20181212-122938Anyone would say you're insane, girl.

5c10f2887ab4c_Screenshot_20181212-123336

Why? She? Thinks? It's? All? PULL's? Fault?

Even Instagram hates the picture.

And she has Keira cleaning her house! Keira, why. Don't go cleaning other houses.

• i don't think she realises that no one here cares about her THAT much...no baby no, you're not special-- and does Bri think her 'haterz' are ALL PULL users? i'm sure people outside of this thread dislike her too. Just accept that you're a shitty person who posts shitty things that some people don't like and quit blaming PULL for it

Posted

lol so she always puts the blame on PULL...

anything but herself i guess.

WAKE UP BRI. stop sleeping

Posted

She said she heard drawers opening and closing and footsteps. If that's true then it wasn't an animal and I don't know how one would get in and out of her house like that without anyone knowing. Sounded like some paranormal activity shit to me lol. 

Posted

When did she say that? Was that during one of her live streams? I heard the sounds though on her insta story and there was definitely something weird there. 

Posted (edited)

Ain’t this literally what she’s doing too?? Delete your “hoeing in japan” videos or delete this post HDHDJDJJDJD 

3A1447B3-61E5-492C-877D-8F682C551722.jpeg

Edited by murakawa bibian

Posted (edited)

• i don't think she realises that no one here cares about her THAT much...no baby no, you're not special-- and does Bri think her 'haterz' are ALL PULL users? i'm sure people outside of this thread dislike her too. Just accept that you're a shitty person who posts shitty things that some people don't like and quit blaming PULL for it

Ooh check it out Bri. Even your fans think your wigs are offensive. Take several seats.

Screenshot_20181212-223957.thumb.png.120

also, apparently she bought that ugly ass dress at Donkihote, the Party City of Japan, for $30. You guys called it hahaha

Screenshot_20181212-224236.thumb.png.482

And not a shadow was blended that day. Listen, we had an excuse when those of us past our mid 20s were her age. We didn't have beauty gurus to teach us how to do shit. You have youtube, Bri, and still you came up with fucking this

Screenshot_20181212-231459.thumb.png.ed1

Edited by Sugi

Posted

this girl is fucking insane

Posted

Oh dear. Calling out PULL by name Bri?? Tsk tsk, that never has worked in a flake's favor in the long run. You're just sending more traffic to the thread which has receipts of your shit behavior. And your thread has been pretty dead for the last few days. We used to have something like 30+ notifications a day now your thread barely break 10 so Idk why your suddenly name dropping like that unless you are THAT starved for attention we can't become preoccupied with other flake's bs or our lives.