• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5831 posts in this topic

Posted

She's really renting an apartment for $700 USD a month..but its empty as fuck. Like imagine walking into her living room and seeing nothing but a stripper pole in the middle of the floor 

Also she said that hideous outfit was for a video (i'm pretty sure its for the Christmas related one she posted on her spam account) but what part of that look is festive?? The wig is trash and synthetic as fuck and that dress looks so cheaply made. I just dont understand why she thought that look was a serve 

Posted

looks like it's been dragged along the floor of a party city dozens of times

party-city.gif

Posted

Aside from the outfit can we talk about that wig and her makeup. That front lace is just tragic and honey where do I even start with her eyeshadow 

BF9B1852-8BF7-4FCF-A744-9CAAC3F74F80.jpeg

Posted

She bought that. She spent actual money, for which she begged, that she did not earn, on that.

Oh, she earned that look all right. It's trash, just like her.

Posted

No one going to talk about this?

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-25.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-30.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-35.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-38.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-46.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-54.thumb.png

Wtf was this "something"

Posted

Wtf did she call the police for??

I don't know what the exact word is, but that banderole says "safety", so I suppose it's not actual police officers, but rather safety guards working for the apartment building. It's probably a raccoon or a rat, considering all that plastic trash on her floor 💀

Posted

She was on live just now talking about. She says she doesnt. know if something or someone is in her house and she still doesnt have her key. She said the other day she feels like she is being targetted by her rapist or people around him. Not sure what is going on.

No one going to talk about this?

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-25.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-30.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-35.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-38.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-46.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-07-26-54.thumb.png

Wtf was this "something"

Posted

If she lost her key some time ago, why didn't she change the locks like any other person?

Oh right, no money cause stripper pole...

Posted (edited)

If she lost her key some time ago, why didn't she change the locks like any other person?

Oh right, no money cause stripper pole...

In Japan you need permission from the realstate agent/owner of the apartment to change the locks and it can be quite bothersome. It's not something you can do by yourself at anytime. There's a lot of gadgets you can buy to outsmart this rule but if you got caught you gonna pay fines. I don't know if she mentioned she lost her keys tho.

Someone said the police officer could be a guard of the building but its definitely a police uniform.

Edited by mimikkyu
add info

Posted

Damn I feel bad for the police that they had to look at her filthy ass apartment just because she has rats in her bathroom 💁‍♀️ 

Posted

Its probably a rat or a bat. I strongly doubt that a person broke into her house. But if that were me, I would be freaking out and would probably move out lol. Weird noises in the dark are a big no. 

Posted

what lace? 😍💅🏽

F6FE2C14-CA6B-4260-862D-8DE0D0BF296A.jpeg

Posted

I discovered her channel today and I’m literally horrified...How can she be so arrogant and narcissistic? And on top of that she acts as if she’s victoria’s secret model or something. 

A9146D19-23C7-4237-A5D7-FC1002DB8E6C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Anyone else find it kinda suspicious how she's been mentioning her rapist more often now? Especially after the rape allegations? I don't remember her talking about him as much (or at all) before throwaway posted the article. She's been getting more attention recently so I feel like she's making it a point that everyone knows she's a victim so if the rape allegations ever surface again, people will be less likely to believe them (cause most people assume abuse victims could never be abusers themselves).

Sorry if that sounds insensitive but this is something I've noticed. Also this is Bri we're talking about lol...

nah I feel the same way. I think Bri is one of those unfortunate cases where she thinks that because she's a victim herself then that means it automatically erases (or, at the very least, negates) any of her own wrong-doing.

Because she's a woman her words can't be taken as a misogynist.
Because she's been raped she can't be accused of rape herself.
Because she's non-white she can't be accused of racist rhetoric/behavior.
Etc.

Girl, sorry--you still say a lot of overtly racist, misogynist shit and you've still been accused of rape, and while I sympathize that you've suffered injustices and pain in your own life it does not excuse your absolutely horrendous behavior.

EDIT: funny enough, she's even tried to cover up how she scams and fleeces her followers by making a huge deal out of that person stealing her credit card info. I wonder if her mom let her get away with whatever she wanted in the past as long as she was able to make herself out to be the victim, because damn if this isn't a deep-ingrained behavior for her.

Edited by chaisah