• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5822 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry but can we talk about this "outfit" in her story???

Screenshot_2018-12-10-08-12-59.png

Posted (edited)

I'm excited to see how awful her book is. Like she really thinks her book is about to be a best seller lol

Does anyone know what she titled it? Knowing her its probably something narcissistic 

Yuta is really boring and always plays it as "safe" as possible resulting in uninteresting and stale content. He is afraid to NOT side with her.

(Ugh the quote messed up completely but I meant to reply the the post of the Yuta video) 

Edited by peapo

Posted (edited)

Gurl, even Christina's outfit in Lady Marmalade was better in 2001 than this Goodwill-looking shit you're showing us Bri.

giphy.gif

Edited by French Fries

Posted

Screenshot_2018-12-10-06-47-57.pngI wonder if all this vitriol towards black men is because of her father

Yikes yikes yikes. 

Does she not realize that Asian men cheat too? "Only black men cheat" Girl what universe are you living in? People of all races, genders, and backgrounds cheat. Selfishness is not unique to one type of people. Maybe talk to Asian women for a change and you'll hear stories that show not all Asian men are perfect K-Drama oppas? Maybe connect with black men for a change and you'll see they aren't all assholes?

Also wtf @ her mom. That's so disturbing but also explains so much...

Posted

What the fuck is with all the keyboard smashing lately? Girl, it ain't cute

Posted

Weell Brianna said a while ago on a live that her mother doesnt care about the stuff she does online because she's an adult. And in another live she said she was always her mother favorite and was spoiled by her. Her mom is probably one of those parents that acts like their kids friend

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

Is she even going to bother getting an editor and trying to get it published or is it gonna be a straight to amazon digital copies thing?

Posted

well no shit her mom is in on it. shes obviously telling her "hey mommyyy im gonna live stream and cry fake-broke, make sure you say you love me and comment funny things!!! you have fans mommmyyy" like who wants to bet on this. we already know she gives her mom money and vice versa.

i'll even bet shes out here telling her mom she's gonna have a best selling book and shes gonna move her away wowwwww best daughter ever heart eyes big UWU.

yeah fucking right. all shes doing is messing around with trashy guys and wishing for one of them to save her. quit buying wigs and get some furniture for your TRAP HOUSE. imagine bringing a guy over and you have z e r o f u r n i t u r e. but hey she got some wigs tho UWU

..well she bought a stripper pole. 

that counts as furniture right?

Posted

lmaooo the pole. she reminds me of the girls on twitter who fetishize strippers/dancers until they actually understand what real sex work is, rather than some easy glamorous life. 

Posted

What in the world is she wearing!?

If I pulled the shit Bri does and my mum saw that, she'd probably murder me in my sleep

Posted

There isn't a single part of this look that I like.

I think the worst part of your scamming is that you spend all this time lying to buy bullshit that doesn't even look good. 

Posted

looks like it's been dragged along the floor of a party city dozens of times

Posted

She bought that. She spent actual money, for which she begged, that she did not earn, on that.