• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6007 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is she so into Korean guys ? I guess it’s just all East Asian men she fetishizes then. Her videos always have Korean music, she is obsessed w that Korean rapper, and always seems to be dating or hooking up with a Korean guy even tho she’s in Japan where 99% of men are Japanese. I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to move to Korea to become a “model” or something lmaooo. The hardcore koreaboo in her will emerge, just give it time.... 

Posted

I can't see her ig since it private, but she really stated that this korean guy sent this to her? loool

as if a guy, who met her 1 night in a club months ago texting her bs like this, she is really trying to come off as this bad ass gal my ass hahaha 

The relationship was one year ago, it's not him.

Posted

Why is she so into Korean guys ? I guess it’s just all East Asian men she fetishizes then. Her videos always have Korean music, she is obsessed w that Korean rapper, and always seems to be dating or hooking up with a Korean guy even tho she’s in Japan where 99% of men are Japanese. I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to move to Korea to become a “model” or something lmaooo. The hardcore koreaboo in her will emerge, just give it time.... 

I don't know who in their right mind would make her a model LOL, so you'll know she'd be one of those "models"

Posted

Honestly no matter how you look at it her book sounds like a fanfic 😷 not ao3 level, not even fanfiction(.)net level but wattpad level fanfiction

E6A2691E-3307-43CE-8524-E33E239BA8E2.jpeg

It's so..stiff---like no one talks like that

"are you going to marry me someday?" ( . _ . )

"of course, my love" ( . _ . )

"Good" ( . _ . )

Even if this is real, "good." one awkward ass way to respond to "are you gonna marry me someday"

Posted

5c0dd2f19b435_Screenshot_20181210-0341475c0dd2edb3b6c_Screenshot_20181210-034141

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 

Posted

5c0dd2f19b435_Screenshot_20181210-0341475c0dd2edb3b6c_Screenshot_20181210-034141

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 

So shooped I can see the blur without zooming in

Posted (edited)

"big butt"

ezgif-4-3fce743a88d3.thumb.gif.07709645e

I hope you know I legit cackled on a crowded train over this post

Youve said what we were all thinking. Even PS can't save dat ass

Edited by Sugi

Posted

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 

Okay... I know I said I'd stop reading this but I looked at the few last pages (did her followers already forgot she assaulted someone?!!!!!! - also I think the first post should be edited according to all the latest information about her) but I think I have to intervene here to ask: letting her allegations about her big butt aside, why is no one talking about her mom here?!

If it's really her mom's IG account, it means that she follows her and knows part of the fuckery her daughter is up to. If it is true, it means she deserves her kid to be foolishly spending the money she sends her and I'd feel less sorry for her mom. I know Bri is an adult but what parent sees that shit and think "krkrkr I'll laugh with her instead of asking her to stop being a dumbass online"?!!

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2018-12-10-06-47-57.pngI wonder if all this vitriol towards black men is because of her father

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Brianna: *constantly gets into drama, brags about her sex life like it's the only reason she came to Japan, treats the country she's in and the people around her with contempt and disdain, e-begs online instead of getting a part time job*

Brianna's mom: You go girl! I'm so proud of my daughter!

Okay... I know I said I'd stop reading this but I looked at the few last pages (did her followers already forgot she assaulted someone?!!!!!! - also I think the first post should be edited according to all the latest information about her) but I think I have to intervene here to ask: letting her allegations about her big butt aside, why is no one talking about her mom here?!

If it's really her mom's IG account, it means that she follows her and knows part of the fuckery her daughter is up to. If it is true, it means she deserves her kid to be foolishly spending the money she sends her and I'd feel less sorry for her mom. I know Bri is an adult but what parent sees that shit and think "krkrkr I'll laugh with her instead of asking her to stop being a dumbass online"?!!

She has no pictures but her address came up when I searched for her Instagram account on Google. She lives in San Diego and there's an e-mail listed under their address which fits right in with Bri's initials and age (which I'm not going to reveal here for obvious reasons. If this is considered TMI anyway I'll edit this post), so... I think it's safe to assume that it's her mother

Posted

Screenshot_2018-12-10-06-47-57.pngI wonder if all this vitriol towards black men is because of her father

This might come as a shock to you, Briaboo, but the only ex who ever cheated on me was Japanese. Sorry that Asian men arent all exactly the same like you've made them out to be and can't be used as a tool for your anti-black agenda.

Posted (edited)

y’all forget that she hates black men? she would date a white man before a black man that’s how fucked she is

also

80BB2FDA-1B60-492E-8C7C-24106060574E.thushe misses drugs and shit and i wish her uni just kicked her out lmao. she’s dead out there trying to find a jpn dealer or asking someone if they got some

edit: shortly after she put this on her story...yep she misses drugs 74B81D3E-7F78-4BC7-B133-EFC861F1AE2E.thu 

Edited by alcohol

Posted

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 

someone should photoshop her taking a dump in this photo. Maybe she forced her mom to comment?