• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5629 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so embarrassed for her because it's obvious she sent these texts to herself, they sound so FAKE and rehearsed lmao. If she wanted to lie she should've made the texts sound more realistic? and not like something straight out of a campy romance novel you find in the book section at Walmart.

Yep. They have suspiciously similar styles of writing (lengthy sentences, some of which are poor attempts at sounding deep and don't actually make aany sense). She wrote "I'm downing a shit ton of wine  writing this scene and it's one of the most traumatising times of my life where its not heartbreak it's full happiness" which doesn't make sense because there's nothing traumatising about happiness and she changes subject Midway through the sentence.

He supposedly wrote "you're attention and love that doesn't end for me" which I assume is the wrong you're and is also nonsensical because it's lacking a subject but still has that feeling that it's trying to be deep.

Posted

She's on live right now talking about her rapist and how she's afraid something might happen to her because she feels targetted by him and other men.

-He apperently knows all of her social media and that she has a youtube channel. Doesnt speak English so he wont know what is saying according to her.

-He has assualted other women and probably continues to do so

- She says she doesnt think he will do anything to her but still says that if she disappers are ends up dead its because of him

- She says the assualt happened over a month (so that means the incident with throwaway happened before)

I dont doubt it happened to her but its still strange how she can react to her own accusation of sexual assualt so poorly and still advocate for sexual assualt/rape victims...

Posted

Yep. They have suspiciously similar styles of writing (lengthy sentences, some of which are poor attempts at sounding deep and don't actually make aany sense). She wrote "I'm downing a shit ton of wine  writing this scene and it's one of the most traumatising times of my life where its not heartbreak it's full happiness" which doesn't make sense because there's nothing traumatising about happiness and she changes subject Midway through the sentence.

He supposedly wrote "you're attention and love that doesn't end for me" which I assume is the wrong you're and is also nonsensical because it's lacking a subject but still has that feeling that it's trying to be deep.

True. I feel stupid thinking it was real but why would you send yourself fake stuff just screenshot yourself being a cunt to this imaginary person? Like who's reaction to all that (nonsensical) romantic stuff is be as rude as can be. Since when is being cruel on trend? 

Posted (edited)

True. I feel stupid thinking it was real but why would you send yourself fake stuff just screenshot yourself being a cunt to this imaginary person? Like who's reaction to all that (nonsensical) romantic stuff is be as rude as can be. Since when is being cruel on trend? 

Since she has a god complex and her followers have been doing nothing but feeding into it

Edited by Sugi

Posted

I'm excited to see how awful her book is. Like she really thinks her book is about to be a best seller lol

Does anyone know what she titled it? Knowing her its probably something narcissistic 

It's called Dios. 

Posted

It's called Dios. 

lmao I'm not surprised 

Posted

Idk if anyone has shared this but basically this guy is siding with her (which is understandable) but i feel weird still... How would he react if he know she objectified japanese men too?

Posted

Anyone and everyone will side with her unless the go to her Instagram where she tend to shoot herself in the foot. Yuta probably wouldn’t agree with the way she objectifies Japanese men and dislikes Japanese women but unless anyone tells him🤷🏾‍♀️

Posted

I dont doubt it happened to her but its still strange how she can react to her own accusation of sexual assualt so poorly and still advocate for sexual assualt/rape victims...

I honestly don't want her to advocate for people like me cause she is such a shady person and can't even deal with the accusations of her doing the same thing she is against to someone else. Cause as someone who want through it, I'd never do that to anyone, it's traumatic and I'd hope others don't ever experience it... But that's just me.

Posted

5c0c16925238a_Screenshot_20181208-2002055c0c1690d9116_Screenshot_20181208-200216He was joining the military.

I can't see her ig since it private, but she really stated that this korean guy sent this to her? loool

as if a guy, who met her 1 night in a club months ago texting her bs like this, she is really trying to come off as this bad ass gal my ass hahaha 

Posted (edited)

5c0c16925238a_Screenshot_20181208-2002055c0c1690d9116_Screenshot_20181208-200216He was joining the military.

her reply to that was, “bitch shut up”? Ugh there are so many people out there dying for a significant other that feels this way about them and all you got to say is “bitch shut up”? God be fuckin grateful for once in your life bri even when people are giving their very best towards you, you still got something to piss and moan about. Imagine if the tables were flipped and bri said all of that stuff to a guy and his reply was “bitch shut up” oh god we’d never heard the end of it 

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

Longtime lurker, first time poster, here. I always thought there was something iffy about this chick... tbh, after reading all of this, she strikes me as someone who is HELLA insecure and very full of self-hate (it's kinda weird how she shits on black love, tbh, I bet she won't date black GIRLS/WOMEN either. Especially darker skinned ones... something is funky in the buttermilk about her to me...)

Anywho, you know those black dudes that shit on black women for existing and are OBSESSED with Asian and white chicks and feel as if they can't do no wrong?

She's the female version of that. Insecurities, self-hate, paternal issues and all. It's too obvious. I just, maybe it's because she's obviously mentally immature and dumb, but I don't see her as this wise advocate or feminist that her cronies see her as. I see her as someone who is DESPERATE for validation and attention, ESPECIALLY from white and asian men. It's also telling that she's not as open about her girlfriends as she is with her boytoys, too. And the fact that she's very *hostile* towards Japanese women is again, a tell.

I hope she matures and realizes that just because a d is a certain color don't mean it's good for her. 

Posted

Honestly no matter how you look at it her book sounds like a fanfic 😷 not ao3 level, not even fanfiction(.)net level but wattpad level fanfiction

E6A2691E-3307-43CE-8524-E33E239BA8E2.jpeg

wait is Bri writing a fan fic or fiction?? 

definitely sounds like fanfic you'd see on Wattpad. What she wrote in that screenshot sounds like those dirty books... 

Posted

I don't understand how a 19 year old is writing a memoir about.......... something that happened no more than a year ago.