• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4352 posts in this topic

Posted

Her uni can help and there are a few banks that allow minors (under 20) to make accounts, but yeah most of them ask for a parent to be present. Maybe she found a bank in her area that accept minors or asked help in her school.

Posted

I thought she just turned 20?

Posted (edited)

5c094d2b6c57d_Screenshot_20181206-101710

Bri + A JAPANESE KEYBOARD??!! 

I thought she might go for the romanji version of it cuz she lazzyy idk why but feel it out of her character to use that version of the Japanese keyboard-you have to press ur thumb on the Japanese character to reveal the rest of the characters to make the word/ sentence you want to write so for beginners can be time consuming sometimes. 

(For those unaware, the one in the pic is the type Japanese people use normally whereas the romaji version is a qwerty keyboard having English letters and when a Japanese word is typed it turns it into Japanese with options for hiragana/ katakana or Kanji) 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

I thought she might go for the romanji version of it cuz she lazzyy idk why but feel it out of her character to use that version of the Japanese keyboard-you have to press ur thumb on the Japanese character to reveal the rest of the characters to make the word/ sentence you want to write so for beginners can be time consuming sometimes. 

(For those unaware, the one in the pic is the type Japanese people use normally whereas the romaji version is a qwerty keyboard having English letters and when a Japanese word is typed it turns it into Japanese with options for hiragana/ katakana or Kanji) 

It's so that she appears to know how to read and write Japanese. She can just swap back to the English keyboard too.

Posted

Soo question I dont know anything about Bri's uni or unis in Japan in general but would Brianna get any type of punishment if they found out that she has been doing livestreams during lectures? Are they lax on cellphones there?

Posted

From what I've seen they're pretty strict. They won't even allow you to look up words online with your phone which is why electric dictionaries are a thing instead of apps.

Posted

I thought she just turned 20?

she had a birthday party a while ago iirc. I saw it on one of our mutual friend's Instagram stories. I think it was her birthday party? :alpacawink: the combinis around here don't card you anyways so it's v easy to buy alcohol.

also about the dating app thing: lots of expats here use them to date. Most of my friends have met their bfs and husbands on Tinder and they're in healthy relationships. The problem with bri is she's hooking up with guys who are obvious fuckbois. Nothing wrong with it, she can do what she wants. Stealing from them and scamming them is fucked up though. That is NOT the representation we need.

Soo question I dont know anything about Bri's uni or unis in Japan in general but would Brianna get any type of punishment if they found out that she has been doing livestreams during lectures? Are they lax on cellphones there?

it depends on the university. some of them let students use them during class and some don't. 

Posted

she turned 19 that time when it was her birthday. She came to Japan when she was 18.  I dont know her birthday but she says she is a Taurus soo it was in the spring.

Posted (edited)

5c094cc9cb901_Screenshot_20181206-1016525c094cde2aef6_Screenshot_20181206-1017435c094cf886747_Screenshot_20181206-1017045c094d1766971_Screenshot_20181206-1016595c094d2b6c57d_Screenshot_20181206-1017105c094d65d5b14_Screenshot_20181206-101752

I actually really liked this outfit but her personality ruins it. Basically spent a bunch of money that she supposedly didnt have a few days ago on drinking and fast food (even though she bought a whole bunch of healthy food??). What a surprise.

マクドナルド is not cheap in Japan btw. And pretty ballsy of her to talk about being drunk when she's underage and living abroad. The drinking age in Japan is 20. (She also made a mistake in her Japanese. She said I was drunk)

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Question. How old is Bri? I thought she couldn't get a Japanese bank account because she was too young but she's old enough to get shitfaced? And post it online? 

you can make a Japanese bank account if you’re under 20 its just a tiny bit more annoying. Definitely doable though if you’re not afraid of an extra 5 minutes of paperwork.

Posted

I didnt think it was possible for to do worse than the bootleg Jiraiya/ clown makeup... This was the look she did in her last livestream

Screenshot_2018-12-06-23-37-24.png

Screenshot_2018-12-06-23-36-44.png

Posted

Because she wants to appear better than she is at Japanese. For anyone who doesn't understand hiragana, the keyboard looks impressive. But the only kanji people use with her is 笑、which doesn't really count...

I didnt think it was possible for to do worse than the bootleg Jiraiya/ clown makeup... This was the look she did in her last livestream

How about STOP MAKING THAT STUPID FACE?!

Posted

looks muddy.

if she can afford a pole she can afford a primer or just a base for the eyes. but who am i to say that? i'm just ugly AND broke. 

Posted (edited)

That is the biggest butthole lip I have ever seen.

How do you not see that?!

She's just like "fuck this entire section of my lip"

Screenshot_20181207-172406.thumb.png.e7d

Edited by Sugi

Posted

That is the biggest butthole lip I have ever seen.

How do you not see that?!

She's just like "fuck this entire section of my lip"

Screenshot_20181207-172406.thumb.png.e7d

I love how she never shows the top of her wig in all of these photos or wears a hat, but is trying to sponsor this..the top/hairline is probably a fucking mess