• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4353 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh Oh, she's gonna get some attention

Oh lord here we go ūüėĎ

Posted (edited)

Yuta made perfectly fine points. But now she's gonna get more followers and tons of pity from people who haven't seen what she's capable of. 

Also, she immediately went and bought a stripper pole. After saying she was gonna die of hunger or whatever. If her followers don't catch on to her scam after this, they're hopeless and deserve to have their money sucked away by this emotional,scamming vampire.

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Imagine explaining to your Japanese landlord that you damaged the floor or ceiling by installing a fucking stripper pole 

You can get installable oles that work like tension rods. They're cheap and dangerous, you can't do any spinning arial moves, or get too much velocity, but for stationary practice there doable. But something tells me she not in pole fitness or anything that would teach her how to use a pole properly. I doubt she's in with any strippers either so.... Bitch is gonna fall off that pole and bust out a tooth. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by okwowza
nvrmind irrelevant info lol

Posted

Amazing that in the midst of Yuta's comment section, between people agreeing that harrassment is terrible, what the boys in the video wasn't right, and law enforcement in Japan, a few comments are talking about what Morena actually does... In one reply, someone even linked this thread, so if anyone from that video is here, welcome to PULL!

morena please dont try to get on yutas dick hes too good for you

Posted

OT I could kinda read and understand that Japanese text, looks like my slow sloppy studying is actually paying off lol

Wow, I hate people like that... "I'm poor gimme money" and then buys such unneeded shit like a pile to jump and break her neck on. Then again, her followers should donate to me, I would use the money for what it's for... Then again, that's me and I'm bitter lol 

Posted

You can get installable oles that work like tension rods. They're cheap and dangerous, you can't do any spinning arial moves, or get too much velocity, but for stationary practice there doable. But something tells me she not in pole fitness or anything that would teach her how to use a pole properly. I doubt she's in with any strippers either so.... Bitch is gonna fall off that pole and bust out a tooth. 

We all know she’s not going to actually do anything aerial; she’ll most likely just post videos on her story humping the pole in various positions :beardo:

Posted

this bitch bought herself a stripper pole

2F7EC5CF-38E0-4DC1-8AC7-351CE6EB1115.thu

759062E3-853F-4DB5-B988-1CD66039B400.thu

... and this is why she's begging for money? This is the most useless thing too like why doesn't she use the money to at least buy some normal clothes if she's going to waste it anyway?

Posted

... and this is why she's begging for money? This is the most useless thing too like why doesn't she use the money to at least buy some normal clothes if she's going to waste it anyway?

Or hire someone who knows wtf they're doing to teach her how to put on makeup

John-Cusack-Wink.gif

Posted

how about doing her laundry ??????????.

Posted

Or hire someone who knows wtf they're doing to teach her how to put on makeup

John-Cusack-Wink.gif

All I can say is MESS. how are people even giving her money when she buys and shows off bullshit like this?

Posted

I knew she was lyinnnnnn with her lyin ass.

She`ll most likely use the pole wrong and break her pre-pubescent hip.

Posted (edited)

That's gross. She cries that "muh debit card, muh health need food NOW or i'll DIE, do you want that on your conciseness ?" then buy stuff like this. I hope her fans who still give her money realize they're being scammed when she goes one night crying about not having a single dollar to her name and the next day showing off a 100$ purchase she won't do anything with. 

I'd just call her stupid for her "just hoeing around" "why do men not wanna stay with me ? :'(" but blatant scamming ? Disgusting

Edited by sasdinhub

Posted

I knew she was lyinnnnnn with her lyin ass.

She`ll most likely use the pole wrong and break her pre-pubescent hip.

One can only hope

That's gross. She cries that "muh debit card, muh health need food NOW or i'll DIE, do you want that on your conciseness ?" then buy stuff like this. I hope her fans who still give her money realize they're being scammed when she goes one night crying about not having a single dollar to her name and the next day showing off a 100$ purchase she won't do anything with. 

I'd just call her stupid for her "just hoeing around" "why do men not wanna stay with me ? :'(" but blatant scamming ? Disgusting

I'd say she can use the pole to beg for even more money, but that would involve her actually doing something to earn it and we all know there's no chance of that happening...

Posted

BROOO HOW IS SHE GONNA BEG FOR MONEY SAYING SHE WAS GONNA STARVE WHEN SHE KNEW HER YOUTUBE PAYCHECK WAS GONNA COME???

If that’s not concrete evidence she’s a scammer and a liar I don’t know what is; you can’t cry about starving and having no money to support yourself when your ass knew your check was coming in soon! We stan a scamming queen! 

A9599153-0E91-4E50-AA9F-88B2F76F8499.png