• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

3436 posts in this topic

Posted

She keeps harping about the racism that black people face when she has said racist things about other races including her own...dunno how are you going to build an empire when you hate the male half of your race 

Posted

screenshotted this yesterday but forgot to post. No words for this shit 🙄 Screenshot_20181009-162857_Instagram.thu

She seems so super obsessed with race and all..like is there a day where she dont complain or mention it?

If you can't even get that you shouldn't be wearing shitty cheap lingerie in public and that you're friends being uncomfortable being seen with someone whose nipples are visible 100% of the time are valid how the heck are you going to get anywhere near iconic or empire building?  

Posted

screenshotted this yesterday but forgot to post. No words for this shit 🙄 Screenshot_20181009-162857_Instagram.thu

She seems so super obsessed with race and all..like is there a day where she dont complain or mention it?

So she's just throwing big words around now. I'd like to hear her actual PLAN for that, does she think that she'll do all that by her "hoeing in Japan" videos or what?

Posted

Also, why does she think she's going to get famous and rich off her book? What story does she even have to tell that people will want to hear? "It's all about me: the story of a shit-stain leech who mistook themselves for a god???"

She's a black woman!!! Who came from a poor family!! The first one to go to university, despite her struggles. People will just love to read how she defeated all the hurdles and showed that black women can achieve shit. Not only that, she's a black woman that is single handedly is defeating the patriarchy in a foreign country. She really is a god, wow. 

Posted

She keeps harping about the racism that black people face when she has said racist things about other races including her own...dunno how are you going to build an empire when you hate the male half of your race 

right? She is all about that 'I hate Latinas' 'I hate white men' 'all white people should die' and then she writes stuff like this?? Wth honestly what a hypocrite 

Posted

right? She is all about that 'I hate Latinas' 'I hate white men' 'all white people should die' and then she writes stuff like this?? Wth honestly what a hypocrite 

don’t forget she also hates black men and Japanese women 😂

Posted

Asians can be equally as racist towards black people as white people, yet I don’t see her decrying Asians, especially Asian men. I wonder why

Posted

Asians can be equally as racist towards black people as white people, yet I don’t see her decrying Asians, especially Asian men. I wonder why

She doesn't care about what they say, she just cares about the dick. She's more or less said this a few times, I think.

Posted

She doesn't care about what they say, she just cares about the dick. She's more or less said this a few times, I think.

kinda ironic she made a whole video of a japanese guys' thoughts on her then hahaha 

Posted

I do understand why she does it, I was just being rhetorical. It’s really pathetic how she would rather sacrifice her anti-racist views for Japanese penis 

Posted

I do understand why she does it, I was just being rhetorical. It’s really pathetic how she would rather sacrifice her anti-racist views for Japanese penis 

i think her anti-racist views were already sacrificed a long time ago seeing as how she’s a massive racist herself and think she’s superior to everyone else. 

Posted (edited)

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=3KnyQUl7sac

I watched half of it but she did attempt to address Japan's problem with blackface since Halloween is approaching. She said that in the age of information that the Japanese should research about black face and why its offensive to black people instead of letting the media influence them with propaganda. That was the only point she had, not that we would expect to do much research to make the video more informative haha and the concept of using blackness as a funny costume is a worldwide phenomena and the reason why blackface is a problem in japan is the  same reason its an issue with other east asian countries (they see it as harmless fun and don't see it as offensive because it doesnt affect them) so it would make more sense to address blackface as a global issue buut I disgress 

But, yeah, anyways, She obviously isnt serious about fighting racism and only talks about it to either deflect from insecurities or get brownie points for being fake woke

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

she speaks in twitter slang how's she going to write a novel

edit: dammit someone beat me to it

Edited by comet
i'm an unoriginal bitch