• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7240 posts in this topic

Posted

5446A494-1DEA-405C-84B2-FD4716672195.thu

Posted

It just makes no damn sense that she complains about Japan and shit talks it.. only to complain about how she can’t get back to Japan????

Instead of reminding ppl of the existence your PayPal (for the billionth time), educate yourself and learn some tact

fucking dumbass lmao I’m mad

Posted

Not sure but she enjoys trash talking it

58A313A4-E48C-41AA-9E6A-E75BFA201F63.jpeg

Please imagine me saying this softly, but with a lot of feeling:

Brianna, shut. the fuck. up.

Posted (edited)

This isn't the time to be playing ''who's doing it better'' or  say ''Hahaha your country is in shambles!''. Bri holy crap shut the fuck up, people are out here DYING and losing loved ones. If you hate Japan so much just don't live there. I know it's a crazy idea! But you DON'T have to live there. Japan doesn't want you and to be honest the US doesn't need you over here spreading that nasty negative shit.

Edited by It Was Me, Dio!

Posted (edited)

She is literally one of the only people I've ever seen in life who remains stagnant at whatever she's doing and its so sad. She doesn't try to fix anything she complains about and she complains ALOT!  Stop going to Japan. Stop dating shitty guys. Stop giving yourself genders that don't apply to you and picking and choosing when you want to be offended by them. Its all so simple, Bri. Most of your depression and bad situations you're in are mainly YOUR fault! 

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

bitch just stay in the US and never go back to japan lol they don't need a gremlin like you.

IMG_0428.thumb.PNG.e2793a3cc551f929ed096

I know everyone has their own problems but this b gets me heated. I had to cancel my dream 20k wedding last week and absolutely REFUSED donations from family and friends because our venue was not refunding despite all of the craziness. And not because we could afford it, but because money is nothing compared to our family and friends lives. We can walk away knowing we did the right thing and we'll be okay. But she really is out here asking her followers for money like this during this time???????? Because she's "stuck" in the US?? FUCK HER!!!!

Posted

I know everyone has their own problems but this b gets me heated. I had to cancel my dream 20k wedding last week and absolutely REFUSED donations from family and friends because our venue was not refunding despite all of the craziness. And not because we could afford it, but because money is nothing compared to our family and friends lives. We can walk away knowing we did the right thing and we'll be okay. But she really is out here asking her followers for money like this during this time???????? Because she's "stuck" in the US?? FUCK HER!!!!

OT but I'm so sorry to hear about your wedding. I hope when all of this is over you still get to have your dream day <3

Posted

6250E34E-FEB0-430C-A6F5-0B05372B5509.png

43E769E5-A479-45E2-81B3-D9E4611FD8F4.png

Sis isn't snatching anyone with her face, body, especially personality smh. At this point all we see is guys sleeping with her, then she gushed about them for a few days then proceed to call them trash after they dumped her.

Bri, you're not snatching anyone. They're just sleeping with you because you're easy and you have a V....

F*ck I sound so rude

Posted

43E769E5-A479-45E2-81B3-D9E4611FD8F4.png

For anyone new to Bri's thread should read page 136 to at least 144 for better understanding of the comment below

Posted

5446A494-1DEA-405C-84B2-FD4716672195.thu

Can someone explain this I'm confused as to what she is holding. 

Posted

For anyone new to Bri's thread should read page 136 to at least 144 for better understanding of the comment below

thank you, I hadn’t read the whole thread.

she really is an absolute scumbag in every sense of the word. 

Posted

OT but I'm so sorry to hear about your wedding. I hope when all of this is over you still get to have your dream day <3

Thank you so much <3 It was incredibly hard but we knew what we had to do. We plan on having it as soon as all this craziness is done. :)

Posted

How bri and her friends respond to rape accusations

EA1BC68A-152D-4294-B395-9EC6E2B0C8B5.jpeg

Posted

Hahaha I was gonna call it. She just said her flight was cancelled because she saw an opportunity to e-beg. Missed opportunity, damn. 

Posted

Can someone explain this I'm confused as to what she is holding. 

Weed.

OT Japan is opening up but it SHOULDNT be they are refusing to test people here and there is still no soap in public bathrooms. They are just afraid to loose the Olympics