• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7518 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry but I was distracted by her...nipples. For example you can take Jakenbake's (The streamer) girlfriend, Water.  She dresses nice especially living in Japan. She looks classy and her outfits fit what others would wear in Japan. Not saying that oufit isn't nice but it's not meant for Japan. 

it’s not really an outfit meant to go outside, like sexy time bf is over yes, but it looks like she forgot her shirt.

Posted

I'm sorry but I was distracted by her...nipples. For example you can take Jakenbake's (The streamer) girlfriend, Water.  She dresses nice especially living in Japan. She looks classy and her outfits fit what others would wear in Japan. Not saying that oufit isn't nice but it's not meant for Japan. 

That outfit isn't meant to go out anywherem The west might be less conservative when it comes to clothing but almost no goes out like that unless they are going to the club and even then not really. She could get fined or jailed in the US if people cared to do anything about it.

Posted (edited)

the outfit is trashy

Edited by ddeloca

Posted

Seeing this blast from the past is jarring when I realize this is the first thing she did when going across the world to a far more conservative country. She was so bold, so in your face, and offensive to the values of the people around her. It's so funny that she didn't have this self-esteem back home cause she knew she would've been clocked.

Posted

Looking through this thread, I feel like since she doesn't exactly have a face that makes you go "wow!", she's using sex to make up for it which is pretty damn sad. She's still a terrible person though. It's just she unknowingly makes her low self esteem so obvious.

Posted

6D9ADDBD-BD8C-4B9D-A4E6-27594EEC8037.thuC27DE64B-9D70-4C2B-B77D-707EDAA78D39.thu

Omg that eyeliner.....

God damm how can she post this and thinks it looks good

Posted

That outfit isn't meant to go out anywherem The west might be less conservative when it comes to clothing but almost no goes out like that unless they are going to the club and even then not really. She could get fined or jailed in the US if people cared to do anything about it.

Can she get fined in Japan for her outfits as well?

Posted

Honestly surprised she didn’t, because I live in the west and am 99% sure she would’ve been fined here 

Posted

There's an obscenity law I thought, and I'm sure nipples belong under that law so yeah. It can put you in prison up to 6 months or a fine up to 300 000 yen apparently?
In her case it would probably a boot under her ass right out of Japan if someone,like a cafe owner who lost customers because of her wardrobe, were to seriously complain.

Posted

There's an obscenity law I thought, and I'm sure nipples belong under that law so yeah. It can put you in prison up to 6 months or a fine up to 300 000 yen apparently?In her case it would probably a boot under her ass right out of Japan if someone,like a cafe owner who lost customers because of her wardrobe, were to seriously complain.

It might sound rude to say...but she doesn't really 'have' anything....if that makes sense?  I can't see her getting fined because it's not like it's much and despite her inflated sense of self, I don't think anyone, anywhere is paying her that much attention.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really skeptical by how often she truly goes out in those types of outfits. Outside of some planned 'look @ me -- I'm a bad bish' content here and there, I doubt she's out like that often... I know she's trying to turn 'a hoe never gets cold' into her working motto, but truthfully, I don't think she's that confident in herself to go out in such revealing clothes that often w/o using it as a ploy to generate content. I think she throws on her sheer stuff when she's looking for attention/content -- she knows it's rare in Japan and plays it up. She knows she gets a pass because she's "an uncouth foreigner' but she also knows it generates material because "look at all the assumptions being made about me, a black woman because I'm dressed like this..." she plays both sides to the middle for her benefit. 

Posted

It might sound rude to say...but she doesn't really 'have' anything....if that makes sense?  I can't see her getting fined because it's not like it's much and despite her inflated sense of self, I don't think anyone, anywhere is paying her that much attention.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really skeptical by how often she truly goes out in those types of outfits. Outside of some planned 'look @ me -- I'm a bad bish' content here and there, I doubt she's out like that often... I know she's trying to turn 'a hoe never gets cold' into her working motto, but truthfully, I don't think she's that confident in herself to go out in such revealing clothes that often w/o using it as a ploy to generate content. I think she throws on her sheer stuff when she's looking for attention/content -- she knows it's rare in Japan and plays it up. She knows she gets a pass because she's "an uncouth foreigner' but she also knows it generates material because "look at all the assumptions being made about me, a black woman because I'm dressed like this..." she plays both sides to the middle for her benefit. 

Oh, I'm 95% sure she was wearing a jacket, took it off for the pic and then quickly put it back on lol

Posted

Oh, I'm 95% sure she was wearing a jacket, took it off for the pic and then quickly put it back on lol

there was a video of her walking outside wearing the same thing and there wasn’t a jacket in sight lol

also

9F43C1FB-2F1F-41D0-A086-5EC1C670A7C5.thu

Posted

there was a video of her walking outside wearing the same thing and there wasn’t a jacket in sight lol

also

her fans are as messy as her. The dude is probably staring in shock the same way I would and I live in Canada. Somethings are just strange no matter where you are and running around in a sheer top is just as strange to me as a guy with no shirt. 

She needs to be blessed and get a one way ticket home 

Posted

did everyone forgot that she wore this to a temple.............looking back at how she dresses rlly shocks me how she gets away with it tbh. like if she was dreasing like those in where i live.....someone would def called the cops. there isnt a strict dress code too, we just have common sense to show respect to the culture. i’ve never seen a foreigner crossed them either too...if it was bri...she would def get in trouble since clearly she doesnt care to show any decent respect to the local n the culture. 

Posted

did everyone forgot that she wore this to a temple.............looking back at how she dresses rlly shocks me how she gets away with it tbh. like if she was dreasing like those in where i live.....someone would def called the cops. there isnt a strict dress code too, we just have common sense to show respect to the culture. i’ve never seen a foreigner crossed them either too...if it was bri...she would def get in trouble since clearly she doesnt care to show any decent respect to the local n the culture. 

She wore that to a temple? 

Jeez does she have no common sense when it comes to how to dress?