• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7240 posts in this topic

Posted

bri saying she's not homesick and has no plans to move back to the united states after she graduates is so funny considering she takes every moment she can to shit on japan and their culture. who wanna bet that she'll either :

a)continue to scam her followers during her post-graduation grace period

B)become an english teacher

c)go off to korea or osaka for a masters 

Posted (edited)

My tinfoil hat of the day is that her rent wasn't on the line and hasn't been for months. She always magically manages to make it out just in time. I really think she's just scamming for money. She's an unruly bad tenant who never pays on time and is a foreigner? Idk a single Japanese landlord that would put up with that bullshit. 

THIS.

Japanese rental contracts are SUPER strict unlike other countries specially with foreigners. If she was 1 month behind on rent she would be kicked out immediately.

I also doubt the real estate office in charge of the property and the owner are aware of the pole she installed. If that’s the case, she will be under DEEP. SHIT. When she moves out (or gets kicked out).

Edited by Misato
grammar

Posted

Who is giving her money? Please spend it on yourself or your parents! I’m sorry but if someone is constantly asking for money instead of helping them out every single time, I will try to give them advice on how to save and be financially responsible.

I agree with the two posts above. It’s a known fact that Japanese people are super strict with renting out to foreigners for this specific reason. They’re always wary that they won’t pay on time. 

I thought her pole was barely attached because of that specific reason. She knows she would get in trouble by having that in an apartment that she is renting (or at least I would hope so).

Posted (edited)

Looks like Bri got money in time to pay rent

Capture.JPGgg.thumb.JPG.977eabf4af6f1a75

Not a tinfoil idea as mentioned before, Bri honestly never really needed the money and there is no convincing me that she did. I bet her ass just wanted money to spend on some frivolous ass shit. She’s really something 😒😒 honestly any true fans of hers are fucking dumb af for letting her take advantage of them.

Right now she’s reposting dumb shit like this as if shes deep af. She definitely should blame herself because post like these on her story shows the ridiculous length her ass is willing to go to avoid accountability for any of her ridiculous actions.

There are real people who are victimized and then there is this fkn goblin who wants to act like she’s a spiritually grown ass girl.

E88CF6A2-BCD8-4CAA-BDFE-127877450282.thu

Edited by TyrellWytch

Posted (edited)

I

Edited by angxlicfairy

Posted

Looks like Bri got money in time to pay rent

Capture.JPGgg.thumb.JPG.977eabf4af6f1a75

bri was called sis here but why didn't she react and said “my pronouns are they/them, i'm not sis” lol miss me with that bs.

Posted (edited)

very OT like this person's post, (and it's a super old post) but i've been getting subtle senses of racism coming from the anons in this thread. "African-American girls"? Why only African American girls? This post sounds super biased and sensitive for no reason. Basically you're really mad at black women in particular because they don't know or care about your country, but talk in ignorance about your continent? How on earth does this make them racist? As a black woman, I assure you they mean no malice and have not done you, your grandparents, or your country any real harm, unlike the French you spoke of with less passive aggressiveness (I'm going to assume it's ok to you because at least they built Notre Dame, surely no spoiled people have ever been there). Do we owe your country, whatever it is, something or something? Word of advice: if you can't stand black women anon, all you need to do is mind your business, and we'll continue ignoring whatever country you're from that nobody else cares about either. Anyway, not here to argue, but idiotic posts like this one bring to light said racist undercurrent I mentioned earlier. I'm not surprised this post got some of the most likes here.

*should be spoilered*

Hey anon that was absolutely not my intent at all!! You’re right, now that I reread it,  I phrased it terribly. I was pointing out the people who tend to use their ethnicity/origins/background that they otherwise do not care about in the slightest when it is beneficial to them (whether it’s Europe, Asia, America etc.) In this particular case, Brianna using her African descent as a justification to her very personal views that are very often borderline (or over the line) racist, even though in any other instance she would never mention it. Instead it sounded as if I meant it is a thing African American girls do constantly, which is stupid.

I’m a black woman myself and in no way I would allow myself to bring us down! I’m genuinely embarrassed it came across that way. I’m truly sorry if I offended anyone.

Let’s not clog up the thread, if you (or anyone else) have any other issues please PM me I’ll explain myself. Sorry again:alpacaworry:

Edited by angxlicfairy

Posted

This bitch loves throwing around the word masc like it's nothing lmao there's literally nothing masc about her look here??? Does she think wearing pants, a button up shirt, and tied-up hair make her masculine I'm genuinely trying to understand what goes through her head

yes

Posted

bri saying she's not homesick and has no plans to move back to the united states after she graduates is so funny considering she takes every moment she can to shit on japan and their culture. who wanna bet that she'll either :

a)continue to scam her followers during her post-graduation grace period

B)become an english teacher

c)go off to korea or osaka for a masters 

A) highly likely

b) somewhat likely if combined with a

c) extremely unlikely. Japanese grad school is a different can of worms from what I understand. They do take attendance, will check your GPA, they will not tolerate bullshit and you have a get an advisor to agree to take you on before you apply. All it takes isone Google search for them to find all her dirty laundry. 

can't speak for Korea though

Posted

...which one is it?

C9C6CB2D-435A-43BE-A089-A83BB03CEB8E.jpeg

B8366C34-E2A4-4741-B4F0-4BD0978617B6.jpeg

I'm far from a whiteknight as posts here prove, but I think Bri meant "it's not that serious" for whether or not "stunning" is gendered, not in terms of pronouns or being nonbinary.

Posted

A) highly likely

b) somewhat likely if combined with a

c) extremely unlikely. Japanese grad school is a different can of worms from what I understand. They do take attendance, will check your GPA, they will not tolerate bullshit and you have a get an advisor to agree to take you on before you apply. All it takes isone Google search for them to find all her dirty laundry. 

can't speak for Korea though

lmao true. i only say korea because she's always thirsting over korean boys on her ig story and said she wish she would've went to korea a while ago on her first twitter account:doge: 

Posted

i think its unlikely she'll be able to pursue masters in korea/japan, her ig is a mess and so is her rep tbh

Posted

lmao true. i only say korea because she's always thirsting over korean boys on her ig story and said she wish she would've went to korea a while ago on her first twitter account:doge: 

If she did English teaching with a degree she may be more likely to do it in Korea than Japan. In addition to thirsting after boys in the K-music industry, Japan often requires 6 months minimum teaching experience (presumably classroom) which she won't have immediately after graduating. 

Posted (edited)

Another thing I forgot to add (and I won't spoiler this because it's mostly on topic, though this will probably be ignored), but anons in this thread sound ignorant refering to Brianna as "racist". The most racist thing about her is being part white latina and disliking black men, but she's half black so this is just self-hate. I like how (not really) certain anons are trying to pass off her 'racist' views as stemming from her being a black woman, despite the fact that mindset is obviously mimicking her mother's who talked down on black people/women despite the fact that she had relations with one and a black daughter. Brianna adopted this mindset with white people in the past (crushing on 1D and Robert P. but hating white people/talking down on white latinos) and is currently doing this to Japanese people. I can again assure you guys that African Americans don't have a lot of energy for "prejudice", we are too busy dealing with the effects of racism, something neither a white nor asian person can understand. Our "prejudice" is basically "well, they suck they don't like black people"...that's it, and then continue patronizing their businesses and ignoring them. Not sure why a very simple definition like racism always gets muddled, but it's probably an attempt at invalidation or relating to a black issue. Racism ONLY exists if you have 2 different races where one has oppressed the other. Some ignorant anon tried to say racism is different depending on the race/region and seemed to be refering to Japanese-Korean relations. I think this word would be "prejudice" at best (like I already mentioned above, but I don't know how I feel about this word though, especially using it as a way to describe black people/or to describe the "prejudice" they receive, but I wish someone more educated than me on this would speak up because maybe they can use better terms). You do not get to cherry-pick and rewrite the definition to muddle its meaning and confuse folks (though black people probably were the ones who used racism and prejudiced interchangeably which makes sense due to the specialized form they experience, but that's not an excuse for other races to do so). Also, black anons that know what black people go through because of their race and see how we are viewed overall and still think and tell others that a black woman (or black person) can be racist should be ashamed. You're only furthering the disrespect we receive by glossing over our history and how it still affects us today.

Again, i'm not here to argue about this, I doubt anybody in this thread is worth it, but it would be nice if another anon was able to further clarify what i'm trying to say.

-------------------

Bri I find it weird that you seem to think you should have a platform without owing anybody anything. Why reduce your life to being charity?? Life isn't worth living if you can't earn things (maybe you just don't understand what certain things are worth). I want to understand but then I kind of don't. You should add e-beggar to your list of "jobs".

Finally finished this god forsaken thread

I'm not black but there are definitely times where I have also felt weird about some of the commebts on here. 

Bri's behavior to me screams imperialism. She is a native English speaker and values her culture  (from a country that has conquered japan in the past) and sees Japanese culture as "lesser". This is demonstrated in her lack of effort to learn the language, her general disdain for Japanese products, her mocking comments towards Japanese makeup trends, her mimicry of the way Japanese women speak, the way she admittingly behaves worse in Japan than she would in America  and how she does all of these things while simultaneously fetishising Japanese and Korean men.

It's not racism exactly but it's disgusting nonetheless.

Also I ran out of likes but I'll like your post once they recharge. Kanadajin's thread was on fire.

Edited by Sugi