• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7518 posts in this topic

Posted

someone who speaks whatever she's saying pls translate

Totally shooting in the dark here, but I think she's saying that, as she has experience in masculinity (sure, Brie), she knows that men lie. Like, "As someone who is masculine, I know that other masculine people are mostly liars?" I guess?

Posted

I wonder if she is claiming she's masc as a way excuse her bad behavior as she somehow associates it all with being masculine. 

Posted

what 

16069C00-F6BF-4F5B-A505-CCB96FA2DE37.thu

did she refer to herself as masc??

Posted

did she refer to herself as masc??

She does that every so often. Apparently she also uses they/them pronouns.

Posted (edited)

there is literally nothing masc/butch about her though??? i genuinely have no idea what makes her think she's masculine in any way shape or form especially when she's out here presenting femininely 99.9% of the time with a full face of makeup and women's clothes. we all know she only calls herself "masc" (which is really only used by gay men) as a way to remind everyone how genderfluid and queer she is! 😍 but she just ends up looking stupid 

Edited by biribam

Posted

Hidden Content

Did anyone watch her storytime ''I went out on a date with a dude who had black Air Force 1’s'' it sounds so fake.This storytime sounds so fake to me.

it’s not fake I’m the one who encourage them to go on that date. Furthermore I have somethings i need to get off my chest stay tuned.

Posted (edited)

READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU RESPOND!!!!!

The moderator will most likely not approve this but there’s somethings I need to get off my chest to you guys about Bri. First of all you guys don’t know them personally like I do. Bri refers to themselves as they and them, it’s rude of you guys to not use their pronouns because you feel some type of way or it goes against your “beliefs” at least be respectful towards someone pronouns. Secondly you guys tend to post things without any background information you’re literally playing telephone but in visualization. Just because bri uploads something you don’t think it’s true because you have a certain hatred out towards Bri due to their past action which they have reflected up upon. You guys don’t know bri like i do, you have seen the way they’ve grown as a person, Bri never entered a random mans car it was a taxi that was posted as a joke stop taking everything so literally. Third you guys tend to denounce bris experience because you have this visual representation of Japan. Half of you on here have never been there and most likely never will what you see in the media isn’t the same way the country is portrayed. I have countless of Japanese friends that are male and female that say japan has a high rape culture and it has either happened to them or they’ve seen it with their own eyes. Furthermore I just want to ask you guys why are you so bitter and so captivated by others peoples lives? Don’t you have anything better to do then share your unsolicited opinions? Just because an influencer lets you into their life it doesn’t mean you have critique their every move. Lastly before you guys get all butt hurt no Bri didn’t send me here. I’m just sick of seeing my friend being portrayed in a negative light. Lastly stop worrying about Bris relationship it’s weird it’s their private life and if they don’t feel like posting their significant other it shouldn’t bother you. Stop dwelling in the past and move on like you did for Jeffree Star even though he called people racial slurs and called Jackie aina out of her name. Also Bri isn’t racist they don’t pull the race card when it’s needed the situations you see on their feed or story or YouTube videos have more context to it then you expect. Every story Bri told you is true because I was apart of all of them. Also if you have any questions to ask me I’ll gladly answer. But your opinion of Bri won’t change of my opinion of them. Bri is an amazing person that’s full of talent and is currently experimenting those talents. You don’t have to like what they do but you better give them a little respect even though you don’t feel like it. Also if any other of bris friends are reading this you guys are amazing people and thank you for existing. Bri if you’re reading this i love you so much you’re an amazing person and you honestly deserve the whole world.

I’m out

~Kelsbly 

4B2261BC-BA19-42B3-95CE-92AB0A801A5B.jpeg

Edited by Kelsbly

Posted

Im surprised Yesstyle gave her a sponser...like really Bri..?!! The girl who barely knows how to put make up on ?? Surely there are other more talented and better rep Youtubers or Make up Gurus out there...All Bri is ganna do in that tutorial is show half the world how always expanding the eyeliner makes u a 'qweeenn' 

Posted

Im surprised Yesstyle gave her a sponser...like really Bri..?!! The girl who barely knows how to put make up on ?? Surely there are other more talented and better rep Youtubers or Make up Gurus out there...All Bri is ganna do in that tutorial is show half the world how always expanding the eyeliner makes u a 'qweeenn' 

omg what , they did?

Posted

omg what , they did?

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=DYTZe8WPYTM <proof is there 

Seriously Bri would be the last person to give a review on a product especially make up -_- There is her code mentioned on the vid description in so i think for every purchase that use Bri's code she gets half the money? (if codes work like that idkk,,)

Posted (edited)

Not a youtuber but I am pretty sure sponsors don't care to do the minimum of research into the youtuber they contact or watch their videos. They just skim their channel at the most. They go by sub count so the more you have the more likely you will get offers. Not how many subs you need to get them to pay attention to you though.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Screenshot_20190818-162259.thumb.jpg.3de

I don't want to understand

ngl this is a good pic imo

Posted

Screenshot_20190818-162259.thumb.jpg.3de

I don't want to understand

She really wants Instagram to ban  her doesn't she? 

Also the pole is leaning 

Posted

You can see her nipples, she probably will get banned.