• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7456 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted (edited)

I’m actually seriously concerned for her safety, as in getting murdered or assaulted/someone stealing her money etc etc. like just because Japan is a generally safe country doesn’t mean stuff like that doesn’t happen. I can think of two foreign women off the top of my head who were murdered in Tokyo. Think of what kind of men she’s attracting with the stuff she does :/ 

Edited by Granola

Posted (edited)

So she has her friends writing paragraphs about her shitty book?!? Did they even read past page one?? To have many negative reviews but then to have one fully paragraphed review is strange. There are people who actually put in the effort when it comes to too writing then you have Brianna... the biggest joke in the self authored  community. I guarantee you she doesn’t even read 

0FD2A021-AD51-4E8A-884F-F113024B67D5.jpeg

52B79F50-FFE5-4233-A4CB-0A60B3B5576C.jpeg

We can tell is someone who knows Brianna because the "review"is not about the book but a text flattering the author, who is a 19yo woman known in the internet as the girl who (allegedly) slept with 50 japanese guys and made the guide for "hoeing in Japan".

No matter what term you put on google, PULL shows up:

• Brianna Marie Slaughter: 3rd result
  • Brianna Slaughter: 1st result
  • Morena in Japan: 3rd result

If you google Morena in Japan, google first page gives you this, among other things:

• "American Student Hooks Up With ’50 Guys’ in Japan, Here’s Her Verdict" The 19-year-old vlogger, who goes by her handle “Morena,” sparked some controversy after she described her life living as a “hoe” in Japan 
  • "Woman claims youtuber Morena in Japan sexually assaulted her"
  • "Chick Explains What D*ck Is Like In Japan!" "I Like Small D*cks, I Hate Big D*cks”

So honestly? Her reputation is really bad. Asking her friends to do that won't change anything. Sorry I'll blog a little but it's relevant. When I need to select people to job interviews the first thing I do is always google their names and check their social accounts. Remember that girl who got a NASA internship and bragged on twitter using a swear word and lost the position? Companies are always watching. I didn't return people who made jokes about weed, even tho I don't mind but I know the company doesn't want their name connected with someone who public shares stoner pages. I didn't return people who never shut up about politics on line, afraid they could be like that IRL too and make the ambient uncomfortable. We don't mind safe shitposting, jokes, but once you cross the line using your real name... You're doomed. And some people wonder why they can't get jobs. This will be Brianna in a few years. She'll be "They're being biased and won't hire a black woman in Japan" or if she's back in US "I'm too good they are afraid to hire me", I won't be surprised if she tries to open her own company lmao. 

I’m actually seriously concerned for her safety, as in getting murdered or assaulted/someone stealing her money etc etc. like just because Japan is a generally safe country doesn’t mean stuff like that doesn’t happen. I can think of two foreign women off the top of my head who were murdered in Tokyo. Think of what kind of men she’s attracting with the stuff she does :/ 

She steals from guys, so no big deal just karma. If she gets assaulted she will post on youtube and make money. Don't worry.

Edited by mimikkyu
word

Posted

Wow, I leave for a week and all of this shit goes down. We all knew this chick was gonna be back on her bullshit soon after her "I've reformed" posts, but to get yourself in this much shenanigans? Yikes, leave it up to Bri I guess :S

she's never wising up until she deactivates her social media to rid herself of her echo chamber and gets therapy tbh.

Posted

Why do expats from America come to Japan and suddenly lose all discernment about self safety?

Posted (edited)

Sorry this is completely random but I just almost completed her book. I stopped at Chapter 12. I am losing interest to push on reading. However I'm thankful I found this through reading the threads to find the dropbox link. Personally, I know all the places she is talking about in her hometown. I live around the area she does in San Diego. Being Paradise Hills. I don't know her but gosh her trauma is definitely self-inflicted. Her story is written like a wattpad fiction story. Filled with drugs, risky behavior and fleeting infatuation. Every time she mentions about BPD or the result of her actions because of it, I can't help but wonder if she was properly diagnosed to mention the symptoms she is experiencing. As for the writing it is very, very millennial. It is like reading someones long online post on Tumblr. I know with editing and rewriting it could of been better. On a note I skimmed and looked at the end. Her conclusion ends on nothing but vanity. Self-realization that is nothing but of delusion. 

But God, on a real level. I think it was kind of surreal to read someones life in my hometown! Especially recognizing majority of the places since they're so close to where I live. But even if we live in the same city (almost same streets) our lives are so completely different.  

Edited by sweetyve

Posted

You actually can’t blame your dangerous behaviour on your zodiac sign...

C947E0AA-17AD-4AC6-A2CA-576047D5C7A6.png

I didn’t want to screenshot her next story bc I only have a personal acct (someone post it if u screenshotted it) but she mentions how she invites guys over “not to have sex but to relax together/chill out.” Bitch wtf??? You invite strange men to your HOME to RELAX together?? It’s hard to have any sympathy for this girl when she is so so stupid. Like seriously, I am not the type of person to victim blame but when she actively puts herself into these dangerous situations (not out of having no other options, but just pure stupidity and brashness) I really don’t feel bad for her. I just don’t. 

Posted

I didn’t want to screenshot her next story bc I only have a personal acct (someone post it if u screenshotted it) but she mentions how she invites guys over “not to have sex but to relax together/chill out.” Bitch wtf??? You invite strange men to your HOME to RELAX together?? It’s hard to have any sympathy for this girl when she is so so stupid. Like seriously, I am not the type of person to victim blame but when she actively puts herself into these dangerous situations (not out of having no other options, but just pure stupidity and brashness) I really don’t feel bad for her. I just don’t. 

she’s deleted it now, unfortunately. I can’t believe I didn’t screenshot it when I saw it.

Posted

jeez she knows damn well thats a lame ass excuse to invite stranger men to her place. If she wants to ChiLl AnD reLaX with someone at her place just invite a friend instead of a tinderfuckboy that for sure doesn't have cHiLl aND rElAx on his mind while heading to her place?? But we all know she is thinking the same anyways and just acting up 🙄

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

"I'm not NOT concerned about my safety guys, I just prioritize my own laziness above staying alive and well because of the position of some stars at the time of my birth."

Like yes dudes on Tinder should not be fuckboys, but honestly, so much of the fuckery and danger of online dating/hookups can be avoided by just using common sense. Victim blaming is bad, yes, but there comes a point where if you're ACTIVELY and KNOWINGLY putting yourself in dangerous situations because you're lazy and Taurus, then yeah, some responsibility is on you.

Posted

Can someone tag me her IG? I can’t find it.

Posted (edited)

she’s deleted it now, unfortunately. I can’t believe I didn’t screenshot it when I saw it.

I got you. Too lazy to be concerned about safety yet shocked a weirdo does weirdo shit when you invite him over. Okay.

08DB942B-10E3-4C26-8386-A0178A805156.png

Edited by MissTea