• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7375 posts in this topic

Posted

So she got herself involved with someone already in a relationship. They're went to hanami and ate pizza in her house. 

Posted

So she got herself involved with someone already in a relationship. They're went to hanami and ate pizza in her house. 

of course she did. So much for “ coming to ha has a woman”. 

Posted (edited)

What the fuck does her response even mean..she's so foolish

20190405_230927.jpg

Can we also talk about the fact that this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for someone but...surprise, surprise...nobody wanted that garbage

You might be dios but nobody wants to be in your religion lol

Also, she can't even internet fight since she crawled back into her hole when Kenna's followers came after her

Edited by Sugi

Posted

It amazes me that shes not even the type to change her mind after some time, she'll literally contradict herself right after preaching about whatever. Talk about hypocrisy 

Posted

What the fuck does her response even mean..she's so foolish

20190405_230927.jpg

"Honestly no" Dude, you've called yourself a God, your book is called "I'm God"; you have it tattooed on your arm, c'mon at least be consistent and honest. You bring it up a lot more than you think but i have ,no idea what you'r'e hoping to grow from it; I mean It's not like you're gonna grow a morena-in-japan cult anytime soon, assuming you'd be capable to do so... Also what fucking spiritual quest requires this shit? Puppy please...puppy no...Narcissism isn't enlightening--for you or literally anyone else so what does it benefit?? 

If you just agree that you have a god complex/superiority complex it's like one step forward y'know?

Posted

I think her whole “I’m god” thing came out of genuine insecurity and wanting to be confident, (self love is a big thing rn) but she doesn’t understand how to not take things to the extreme so it spiraled into arrogance and cringiness. 

Posted

I’m just wondering why she thinks pics like the one above look genuinely flattering. She looks so angry in that pic and with the hair+pose she looks like an angry child that didn’t get what she wants, or like a gremlin lmao. I think if she smiled in pics she would look much nicer

Posted

I don't know anything about poles, but that base seems so tiny to me? Do you screw those things into the ceiling, I'm so confused as how it stays put without damaging the flat?

it attaches to the wall via a lock but since she did it crooked it’s most likely not coming out. That was the biggest problem with the locking ones that if you install incorrectly removing it becomes hard 😂 the landlord gonna be hot . The base locks and the top locks there a bob at the bottom that latches when it spins 

Posted (edited)

I think you’re mixing up two separate guys. The guy she went on a date with was single. A little weird and pushy to go on the date, but single.

The other guy who wanted to meet her the next day, she found out has a girl friend. She intended to msg his gf and she did. 

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM. He was frickin weird and pushy to date. SHE TAKES HIM BACK TO HER HOUSE. And look what happens y’all. Do we think she’s going to learn something from this? (IM GLAD SHES OKAY.)

8833B535-3E4E-4E4D-8E8B-E66A2D0D8F3C.png

EE1B7369-DCE8-4E8B-87C7-BE6529D2FE36.png

Edited by MissTea
eta

Posted

Hidden Content

giphy_(3).thumb.gif.786208001f02c21b0c07

oof nevermind lmao

Posted (edited)

So she has her friends writing paragraphs about her shitty book?!? Did they even read past page one?? To have many negative reviews but then to have one fully paragraphed review is strange. There are people who actually put in the effort when it comes to too writing then you have Brianna... the biggest joke in the self authored  community. I guarantee you she doesn’t even read 

0FD2A021-AD51-4E8A-884F-F113024B67D5.jpeg

52B79F50-FFE5-4233-A4CB-0A60B3B5576C.jpeg

Edited by Lordfarquaad

Posted

what the hell is full rico supposed to mean. is there some reference im not aware of? :alpacaconfused:

rico generally means rich or plentiful / delicious / pretty depending on context. so i'm really confused like -- does it mean something different in mexican slang or

Posted

what the hell is full rico supposed to mean. is there some reference im not aware of? :alpacaconfused:

rico generally means rich or plentiful / delicious / pretty depending on context. so i'm really confused like -- does it mean something different in mexican slang or

It' an American thing. R.I.C.O. was a govt initiative and team to stop organized crime and racketeering in the US in the 70s. It stands for the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, and it even has its own extra set of related charges so a person who like murders for a gang gets hit with first degree and can gain an additional charge with the same or a similar charge as a RICO charge. It can allow someone to have a higher than standard punishment specifically because a crime was committed in connection to organized gang activity. It kinda unfairly targeted black men because at the time most people in crime groups were allegedly black because organized financial crimes do not fall under RICO.

But slang wise rico is basically black originated POC slang for gangster because we don't use the term gangster really. So going rico on someone is like bad ass, tough, killer, like you're on some mob shit. 

And again, girl this is why you don't bring men to your house. He is a Japanese national and now knows where you live. You think if some real shit goes down the cops are gonna be on your side? You're at least half black you should know better.