• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7518 posts in this topic

Posted

holy shit she looks BUSTED. Like what’s up with her mouth? She looks like a disapproving ojisan lmao. Embarrassing

If she’s serious about YouTube maybe she should invest in an actual camera bc her phone quality makes her skin/face look soo bad.  

Lmfao it's not even her phone unfortunately, she actually just looks like that due to not taking care of her skin, eating fast food all the time, and her crappy makeup skills.

Posted

Ok her eyeliner seems ok, but what the hell is her eyeshadow? It reminds me of a watermelon. 

Posted (edited)

She posted a new video

Don't be fooled by the text in the thumbnail: it's not actually a video where she sits down and explains why, but just a video where she's shown partying hard with her friends. It's only 46 seconds long and pretty boring. She also says something at the end but I can't make out what she's saying aside from "Get out".

Oh, and her friends also... fondle and lick her breasts? The fuck?

opko.thumb.png.8ef2a1d6bc667a129a9cadc81

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Him being so nice to help Briannas friend with her final and them teaching him how to say "vagina" and making fun of him publicly on her insta story for rambling on in "bad english" in return is everything I needed to know to to click that unfollow button tbh

I've been a lurker but never really looked in to her stuff (or followed her on social media) until today. Call guiness world records and tell them that we have the fastest unfollow in history in our hands.

IMG_20190310_123629.jpg

jfc does she really need to make fun of his english? geez bri you sound as if your so perfect.

Posted

I don’t think he actually likes her. Aside from that one “date” and the fact that he said he was “too busy,” he’s only there when her friends are there. And he called Kiera when there was a problem and wanted Kiera to be there. He seemed more comfortable because she spoke Japanese but I also get the feeling he’s more interested in her and just likes hanging around foreigners. I think she was in a mild manic state when she met him and just assumed he was soooo into her. 

Posted (edited)

She posted a new video

Don't be fooled by the text in the thumbnail: it's not actually a video where she sits down and explains why, but just a video where she's shown partying hard with her friends. It's only 46 seconds long and pretty boring. She also says something at the end but I can't make out what she's saying aside from "Get out".

Oh, and her friends also... fondle and lick her breasts? The fuck?

opko.thumb.png.8ef2a1d6bc667a129a9cadc81

at the end , shes talking about some white woman who grabbed her by the pussy (??) 

DC0A301B-0984-4454-991C-FEFC2A6D0C44.png

so shes talking about this?

Edited by catyofthebanz

Posted (edited)

Edited by catyofthebanz

Posted

at the end , shes talking about some white woman who grabbed her by the pussy (??) 

so shes talking about this?

I don't believe a word she says. Who wants to bet some white girl accidentally touched her while passing by? I mean, how likely is it for a white woman who likes girls to be in Japan to then sexually assault her. It's not impossible at all, but with Bri's over dramatic tendencies I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Posted

her "style" is tragic

Posted (edited)

since bri herself sexually assaulted a woman of course she will think it is realistic for one to assault her as well

edit: I also hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way, I’m only speaking like this given bri’s track record. A woman sexually assaulting someone is just as likely anywhere and I understand that, it’s just bri’s word I dont want to take

Edited by clairemarie

Posted

her "style" is tragic

she looks like a junkie hooker.