• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7518 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing is she self diagnosed. You don’t just come across a tumblr post about someone’s struggles and act like “this is so me!” As someone said. It takes weeks for a therapist to make a certain diagnosis, and these same people didn’t study for 9 years for you to find out yourself you have BPD, Anxiety and depression. I remember my therapist telling me that anxiety and depression were some of the most misdiagnosed mental illnesses because people mistook Anxiety with frequent stress and fear and Depression for a depressive episode (which are completely different). 

And I’ve seen stories of people coming up to therapists asking them to diagnose them with mental illness A or B but they showed absolutely no signs of it.

what I’m trying to say is that: it’s normal to think “maybe I have this?” But unless you’re sure you shouldn’t say to random strangers “hey guys I suffer from all these mental illnesses! I mean I self diagnosed but I’m sure it’s true! » which is what makes me think it’s more for attention. Even if she has them, she’s using her pain for attention, which means she will never get better. 

Posted

True or false, it honestly doesn't really matter. What does matter that less than two years down the road she's going to regret airing out her dirty laundry and I don't see her coming back after that. People here are desperate to keep up appearance, and a good impression, because of how easily you can be exiled from virtually every social branch. I already mentioned she killed every possibility of working here with her social media presence.

You can already tell the fake hoe life has an effect on her and it would be much more severe if people weren't egging her on constantly. Because attention and validation are the only things she's feeding off of right now. With how things are developing I can see her getting out of the starry eyed Japan phase and breaking down much much earlier. She can hate on PULL all she wants but she has to realise that some of us here already went through what she's doing right now and we learned from it. I really can't see her doing the same shit in America

Posted

Idk why this hella annoys me. I'm picky too but come on

Screenshot_2018-07-24-09-32-11.thumb.png

girl you are not cool for stealing shit.

IMG_20180724_093613.thumb.png.12a615fa86

Posted

Idk why this hella annoys me. I'm picky too but come on

Screenshot_2018-07-24-09-32-11.thumb.png

Bri you’re absolutely terrible at being a weeb

Posted (edited)

For once I don't even know what to say aside from.... girl, honestly? :alpacaconfused:

Did she really move across the world to hoe around? I mean, I get it, the thirst for Japanese men is real for alot of girls but you can only hook up so many times before the novelty wears off. 

Then what is she going to do? Aside from regret catching an STD and ruining her prospects socially and romantically?  

Edited by Faunne

Posted

Wait a minute— so she was doxxed by ppl on 4chan? Did /cgl/ doxx this dumb cunt or was it another board? 

Posted

Bri you’re absolutely terrible at being a weeb

Well that explains why she eats so much shit. Like even gyudon is 400 yen, cheap af. ramen is 400-1000 yen depending on the shop. She posted on her Twitter that 30 dollars was only enough to sustain her for one night. Cuz she doesn't know where to shop or how to cook... damn she probably only shops at Kaldi too...

Posted

I kind of doubt that she ever goes to grocery stores...? Tofu is less than 1USD per pack and you can also get vegetables for super cheap as well as meat and fish when stores are having sales. She probably is just too lazy to cook and wasting money on eating out or ordering delivery is somehow the better option then spending like $3 on an actually decent home cooked meal. Japanese cooking, especially the really healthy stuff, isn't hard at all. She's just being childish. 

But then again her Japanese is garbage and isn't getting better so maybe labels are tooooo haaaaard to read 

Posted

I kind of doubt that she ever goes to grocery stores...? Tofu is less than 1USD per pack and you can also get vegetables for super cheap as well as meat and fish when stores are having sales. She probably is just too lazy to cook and wasting money on eating out or ordering delivery is somehow the better option then spending like $3 on an actually decent home cooked meal. Japanese cooking, especially the really healthy stuff, isn't hard at all. She's just being childish. 

But then again her Japanese is garbage and isn't getting better so maybe labels are tooooo haaaaard to read 

That's what I don't understand. If she did groceries, she would probably save a lot of money and have a chance at being a bit healthy. She is not taking advantage of how good her resources are. She is lazy and would rather beg for Mcdonald's money. What a waste.

Posted

the comment was kinda harsh but I saw it on one of her yt posts and it was gone the next time I checked... her stuff is so heavily moderated I never see any negative comments on her channel or livestreams at all oof  

6B8EA7F7-8B56-48CC-8D37-20B70F77B4AC.jpeg

Posted

She’s really boring me, I wonder how long her “fans” will put up with the hoeing in japan livestreams and videos. There’s barely enough content to create with that dry theme. Like, can we get something else or is she just good for hoeing... Brianna has some potential and a platform to talk about things like mental health and cheap ways to live in japan or something like that. But she chooses to go the cheap effort route and hoe around like come on, she’s better than that.

Posted

She’s really boring me, I wonder how long her “fans” will put up with the hoeing in japan livestreams and videos. There’s barely enough content to create with that dry theme. Like, can we get something else or is she just good for hoeing... Brianna has some potential and a platform to talk about things like mental health and cheap ways to live in japan or something like that. But she chooses to go the cheap effort route and hoe around like come on, she’s better than that.

she is, in fact, not wanting to be better than that lol

Posted

But_do_you_really_know.thumb.gif.af8413d

I’m just sugar coating it ahkahdkakkj