• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Brianna Slaughter / holyterrainbri

7516 posts in this topic

Posted

This is...interesting. I wonder what she meant by "caught up" ( for doing something illegal?) and what the asterisked word is

Screenshot_2018-12-01-11-43-57.png

It's gotta be drugs. Booze and alcohol don't fit.

Bri, you dumbfuck. You don't do drugs in Japan. They will throw the book at you if you're caught.

Bri's followers, I hope you know that this is what you're paying for. She'll cry that she doesn't have any money for things other than food but think nothing of spending $60 on a tiny amount of crap-quality weed. 

Posted

Bri, you dumbfuck. You don't do drugs in Japan. They will throw the book at you if you're caught.

Bri's followers, I hope you know that this is what you're paying for. She'll cry that she doesn't have any money for things other than food but think nothing of spending $60 on a tiny amount of crap-quality weed. 

If I recall in one of her stories at that club the other day it said "I want coke" or something like it, but I didn't screenshot it. Sorry. :(

Posted

i hope they catch her, put her in jail and then deport her

i feel like that scenario would definitely force her to grow the fuck up already

Posted

GUYS

GUYS

It somehow got worse. 

And by worse, I mean way more offensive.

I don't know how she gets off mocking Japanese makeup when #1: she did it wrong (Japanese women definitely use some sort of skin tone-balancing cream whether that's foundation or moisturizer or CC cream) and #2: shess doing that clown shit.

And mocking the way Japanese women speak? Yikes.

Also, notice how Yana_yz was quick to defend her when people down voted. I guess we know why comments were disappearing on that last video...

Screenshot_20181130-194648.thumb.png.fc0

my internet sucks so I'm watching this in 260p

imagine being able to see how bad the eye makeup is at that low of a quality 

Posted (edited)

I saw this look posted earlier in the thread, but I had to emphasize her true scammer form from her story here, again:

47378529_318894238709160_5773318124732416a00d8341c2ca253ef01b7c91f1841970b-800wi

And also
She posted a thirst vid of some of japanese guys dancing around a bar(?) she was in:
47319803_586995455073951_335402199532175
We already know what went through her head when posting this "oooo loOk guYS, im suRroUndeD by cuUte JapaNeSe men rn aNd You ArEnt" like?? You're alone at some bar full of strangers that are (probably) desperate, you're not special for that. :alpacaworry:

Eugh, I fuckin hate the way she acts. It's so obvious she fetishizes them.

Edited by meowsicle
wanted to underline link

Posted

This is...interesting. I wonder what she meant by "caught up" ( for doing something illegal?) and what the asterisked word is

is the asterisked word “drugs”?? 

Posted

is the asterisked word “drugs”?? 

Japanese authorities are gonna throw her into that deportation prison faster than they would even bother to go after their locals, especially in kansai. is she dumb

Posted

she's going down alone if it comes to that. i hope she knows that. 

Posted (edited)

Like get an actual job that sustains you instead of e-begging? Lol, this girl stays blames everyone and everyone except herself for her fuck ups. But oh wait she's god and shouldnt be able to work for anything. My bad.

Screenshot_2018-12-01-22-49-23.png

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Like get an actual job that sustains you instead of e-begging? Lol, this girl stays blames everyone and everyone except herself for her fuck ups. But oh wait she's god and shouldnt be able to work for anything. My bad.

Ancient version of Bri: just wanna sleep in my cave and eat antelopes why does this hunter-gatherer society require me to do shit i don't wanna DO

Posted

FDIXwcn.thumb.jpg.f6639b916058e8d62196ec

It's almost like responsibility and work develop a good character and a sense of discipline. And don't come at me with that "broke af" shit Bri, it's well documented at this point that you've had more than enough financial help and DESPERATELY need what having responsibility and work could teach you. 

Posted

Wow she really is stupid. I can see her getting deported before she finishes school and lie about why she left.

Posted

In Japan even knowing people who do drugs is extremely dangerous and can get her deported as well, just from association. They don’t mess around there. I heard of a woman who was temporarily traveling with an acquaintance that was caught carrying drugs. She barely knew the guy and had no idea, but she was detained in jail for thirty days and interrogated, before being deported back home. 

Posted

This chick acts like she’s so high and might and shit. A hit got will holler babe ;) you remind me of a trailer park wanna be version of tekashi 6ix9ine. Talk shit but when it come back your microscopic ass will be scared asf. I suggest she focus on her education and keep her legs closed before her shit start burning with infection. Wouldn’t be surprised if somebody already got something