• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Megan (mae.col/GOOKCITY)

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Imo she uses the slur because shes just trying to be edgy. She doesn’t have much knowledge about her culture because she was raised in a white family. She’s calling herself as that “gook” (amongst always being surrounded by white people.) She also said she makes money from fetishizing just from being Asian. She’s knows it’s a derogatory term but chooses to refer to herself, except that one time where she tweeted about seeing another “gook”. But yeah, found some tweets:

58CF30F4-42B4-44A2-9AC4-728F4AF84C19.thuAB69B04F-DA8C-4E03-80AA-BE9D2022831D.thuBC6F2914-E4B7-464A-8847-DF205051F15F.thu94FC396F-5598-4A13-8368-F35E6F777DF9.thu34BFA2FE-632C-45E0-B023-61DEED3E21C7.thu

does this girl have any Asian friends?

Posted

To me her flexing is annoying because it's not just her taking photos of herself in what happens to be expensive clothes, but it's like she's cramming as much $ as she can into any singular photo and posing around her apparel rather than in it. I have no problem with people taking photos with their nice stuff because at the end of the day it's their stuff and it makes sense to wear something you own, but it's kind of annoying to see people that purposely deck themselves out with only their highest priced clothing for the sole purpose of showing off wealth if that makes sense?

Posted

does this girl have any Asian friends?

Most of her friends (and boyfriends) seem to be white. I think she knows Dumbfoundead since he constantly likes her ig posts and they hang out sometimes.

Posted

her face is pretty but she looks like an average East Asian girl. my Chinese roommate in college looks just like her. her body is meh.. nothing I would pay to see. and her personally is VERY problematic. those comments and racial slurs don't make one 'edgy',,

@Jaken yeah, she seems insecure. If you call her out on anything, she always replies aggressively and then her white knights try to defend her in the thread and she’ll like their defending tweets. Sometimes she’ll even delete her replies. 

Also, I found these tweets ironic. 

706053F6-BE29-4ECC-B627-51302AD260EA.thuABE04E05-CED3-429F-B3CA-E1D8F47D5E4E.thu

and but like.... isn't her whole job/platform something that rakes in thousands and thousands? funny how money changes someone :alpacabored:

Posted

@Jaken yeah, she seems insecure. If you call her out on anything, she always replies aggressively and then her white knights try to defend her in the thread and she’ll like their defending tweets. Sometimes she’ll even delete her replies. 

Also, I found these tweets ironic. 

706053F6-BE29-4ECC-B627-51302AD260EA.thuABE04E05-CED3-429F-B3CA-E1D8F47D5E4E.thu

i love how she tries to call other girls out for being "basic" as if she isn't herself. she low key tweets like those "pick me" bitches

Posted

her face is pretty but she looks like an average East Asian girl. my Chinese roommate in college looks just like her. her body is meh.. nothing I would pay to see. and her personally is VERY problematic. those comments and racial slurs don't make one 'edgy',,

and but like.... isn't her whole job/platform something that rakes in thousands and thousands? funny how money changes someone :alpacabored:

...isn't her whole job bullying men to give her money cause that's their fetish?

Posted

I just read the whole thread and... meh. Like y'all previously said, she's just another boring girl trying to be edgy by being mean. She's not really interesting imo.

I don't know about you but looking at her pictures, her facial structure looks really Mongolian (or Tibetan maybe?) to me.

Posted

She kinda reminds me of chinese model Jing Wen (jaw and eyes). 

Ap2DLQfq_t.jpg

3854_c2228ec8-1c1d-4d15-83d0-6c6af4ffc33b.jpg

I just read the whole thread and... meh. Like y'all previously said, she's just another boring girl trying to be edgy by being mean. She's not really interesting imo.

I don't know about you but looking at her pictures, her facial structure looks really Mongolian (or Tibetan maybe?) to me.

she just look northeast asian (bc she is). 

Posted

This is random but I was watching this documentary on YouTube about this girl who was also adopted by white parents and the girl looks kinda like her. 

C15D87D2-FE28-452A-BC82-50D553E00AC1.thu

But yeah, I don’t get why people are attracted to her. She has a basic look, but that’s maybe because I’ve already seen enough people around my area that looks like her.

And her personality comes off as narcisstic and too “try-hard”. To me, there’s nothing unique to her. I feel like the things she say on Twitter is trying to compensate to her being boring. 

Also, does anybody know her real age? She says she’s 23 but a few years ago someone somewhere on another forum said she was 25 at the time. I do know her current boyfriend is 23, so maybe she is 23. 

I found her old vine, ig, and tumblr pages, but nothing really interesting. I did see her on a pro-ana forum though. 

Posted (edited)

This is random but I was watching this documentary on YouTube about this girl who was also adopted by white parents and the girl looks kinda like her. 

C15D87D2-FE28-452A-BC82-50D553E00AC1.thu

But yeah, I don’t get why people are attracted to her. She has a basic look, but that’s maybe because I’ve already seen enough people around my area that looks like her.

theyre both adopted by white families. i will give u that one. but they do NOT look similar. if you think that girl looks like her, and youre saying you see a lot of people in your area that look like her, i dont know how much i trust your judgment on that, not that it matters what i think really but it just makes me go hmmm :thinking:

are you asian by any chance? i know there are legit some people out there (usually non-asians) that think all asians look the same (im not trying to attack you, ive just heard people say that unironically, yes in this current day and age ppl are still saying and thinking that. kind of how some say all whites look the same.) it's just.. the chin, collarbone, cheekbones (not sure if right word), eyebrows, eyelids, eyebags, nose, body, and probably more, are nothing alike (?) even the full face together doesn't look like hers, without pointing out single features. i know that's just a still photo and you said "kinda" but cmon. just because theyre both asian with wide faces and the same hair color doesnt mean they look kinda like each other.

which brings me to my next question, for everyone saying that a ton of girls look like that, can yall link some? i wouldnt mind following some more! that model up there looks really pretty. i can see the similarity in her bone structure. ive always been impressed by people with that type of facial structure 'cause mine's the total opposite (not tht i hate it i just like to see smth im not used to) 

2Q.png2Q.png

Edited by clairemarie

Posted

Whatever people say, she is the best

DwXXKDIU0AAnBw5.jpg

DwWuPKPUUAAcvfo.jpg

she ain’t shit. I’m just saying. Some of y’all are so hard pressed over her and she just looks like another try-hard edgy asian chick that doesn’t “fit” the ideal standards.

there are some other girls with similar facial features as her and imo are better looking... it doesn’t help that her attitude and demeanor seem to suck too so 💁🏻‍♀️

Posted

I’m Asian. I live in a diverse area where there’s tons of Asians as well as other races around. And saying they look similar is just my opinion, just like how you’re saying they don’t look similar is yours. I’m not saying they look the same because they’re Asian lmao. My point being is that she has basic features so there’s really nothing unique about her. I’d link about 5 other girls who look like her, but they’re personal accounts that don’t want any random clout nor followers, plus they don’t go around posting pics surrounded by their designer shoes on the rack so you’d just be bored since you said you like to see “pretty things”. 

And the girl in the video reminds me of Megan especially when they smile, they have big cheeks.

090940EA-5FDA-41FA-9D89-0B8CD6A0B22B.thuB86C0584-9681-4610-92EA-82974DC38B07.thu873D2C77-2526-4CAF-BB57-CAD2E2AA766A.thuA531EE1B-211B-493A-B037-5519714B2A0D.thu

BA9BF244-7D3A-4BE1-B16F-FDDBA2C63616.thu 

Posted

Shes not basic cuz shes asian, shes basic cuz shes a basic boring ass bitch. Theres hella Chinese models who are more aesthetic than her.

Posted

She always has the need to put people down. 

2CFB3BCB-6BDF-4515-8682-5C43D7A3F4BE.thu

as if she’s special herself 

Plus there’s this. It would be medically correct to call someone with mental disabilities the R word, but using it as an insult especially to a non-disabled person is derogative. 

1338F9EB-4534-410E-91B5-78E68A26287E.thu

Also, her boyfriend has about 2 criminal charges against him where there’s even a mugshot but I’m not gonna post it since this thread isn’t about him. It just shows what kind person she dates. 

Posted (edited)

She always has the need to put people down. 

2CFB3BCB-6BDF-4515-8682-5C43D7A3F4BE.thu

as if she’s special herself 

Plus there’s this. It would be medically correct to call someone with mental disabilities the R word, but using it as an insult especially to a non-disabled person is derogative. 

1338F9EB-4534-410E-91B5-78E68A26287E.thu

Also, her boyfriend has about 2 criminal charges against him where there’s even a mugshot but I’m not gonna post it since this thread isn’t about him. It just shows what kind person she dates. 

“I’m adopted” what a weak copout lol

wow so she wants to claim asian so she can say “gook” but not when there’s ACTUAL racism/stereotypes against Asians 

Edited by seoulite