• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Megan (mae.col/GOOKCITY)

146 posts in this topic

Posted

im actually kind of scared

lmao yes to that

I live in the same area as Megan and we have some mutual friends, I’ve seen her at social gatherings and she is gorgeous! My only mere criticism of her is that she can be cringy online since her humor comes from anime avi twitter, and I’m talking about the white dudes she hangs out with who are constantly posting memes and are heavily tied with problematic platforms like no jumper. Unfortunately a lot of her male followers she’s gained are like that and sometimes she eggs it on.

Posted

In my onion her personality is...distracting. She’s pretty but her “hype beast-iness” and attitude are unlikeable. 

Posted

I would like Her better also if She found it less necessary to shock people, on twitter at least. And i wish She had continued Her findom twitter, otherwise a regular person never gets to talk to Her. 

mae.jpg

Posted

what the hell is going on in here

Posted

@sendnudesplz's post reads like a paypig writing a tribute fuckin lmao

Posted

Just saying... , and she has pretty eyes!

mal.jpg

Posted

I disappear from my own thread for a bit and come back to potential paypigs singing praises lol

Posted

i've been following her on ig for like a year lol and never knew she's a findom. it explains her constant flexing lol. 

either way she's super gorgeous

Posted

The worst thing about her modeling job is it means it's very unlikely that we'll ever get to see Mae's newly enhanced breasts.  I'm curious to see how they look! Are they shaped oddly?  Did she get the bouncy gummy-bear type? Is there a lot of scarring?  Was the incision done around the nipples?  I guess we'll never know. I'm sad about that, but it's whatever.  I still love her and I'm happy for her success!

this has scarred me for life and im now in therapy thanks

Posted

Holy shit.. y'all sound so easily impressed lol. Nothing's extraordinary about this girl. Walk around the city for a bit and you'll easily find 10+ people that look like her. 

I see more attractive people just riding through public transit as I write this. 

Also , is anyone gonna mention that she calls herself gookcity ? Is she trying to "reclaim" that word like some women are doing with the word slut and how black people say the n-word? 

Posted

it rubs me off the wrong way that she calls herself "gookcity" knowing she was adopted into a whole ass white family

Posted

Hidden Content

people will say it's ok cuz shes Korean but still kinda makes me uncomfortable lowkey.. maybe shes been called that before and just started calling herself that for shock? I mean it seems like she gets attention for being "edgy".

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

wow, she's STILL KOREAN. adoptees are still asian and they still get called asian slurs but ok nice erasure.

she technically has the right to reclaim it, but we all know she's just using it to be edgy.

Edited by seoulite

Posted

i have never seen a thread where literally almost every post for 7 pages is people just singing someone's praises

she's just a super edgy (to the point of being rude and gross about it -- preying on young girls ain't something to be taken so flippantly.)  besides that, she just seems like every other skinny ig gal, but with a wide face to be more unique, but that's her only feature that stands out. idk, for all the beautiful people in the world, she doesn't seem to have much else to offer but a rude personality 

Posted (edited)

wow, she's STILL KOREAN. adoptees are still asian and they still get called asian slurs but ok nice erasure.

she technically has the right to reclaim it, but we all know she's just using it to be edgy.

I never once said she was not korean or any less korean because she was adopted. Let me rephrase what I meant to say.

It rubbed me off the wrong way, because I figured if she was raised in a white family, she was also grew up around white people. I find it cringey whenever Asian Americans try to reclaim derogatory terms like g**k, ch*nk. It comes off as trying to appeal to white people to be funny, and ironic. I would compare it to "cooning" but she isn't black. But like you said, she has the right to reclaim it -- I personally find it off putting. 

Edited by moonman