• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Megan (mae.col/GOOKCITY)

148 posts in this topic

Posted

She always has the need to put people down. 

2CFB3BCB-6BDF-4515-8682-5C43D7A3F4BE.thu

as if she’s special herself 

Plus there’s this. It would be medically correct to call someone with mental disabilities the R word, but using it as an insult especially to a non-disabled person is derogative. 

1338F9EB-4534-410E-91B5-78E68A26287E.thu

Also, her boyfriend has about 2 criminal charges against him where there’s even a mugshot but I’m not gonna post it since this thread isn’t about him. It just shows what kind person she dates. 

04E306F9-E718-49FA-A4F0-B0D0CD533F1F.thu

Yikes...

Posted

04E306F9-E718-49FA-A4F0-B0D0CD533F1F.thu

Yikes...

"I promise to put a ring on your finger and a baby in your belly" BARF

That is worded so disgustingly what the actual fuck 

Posted (edited)

Is she confusing you again, such a bad girl.... maybe this is acceptable:

mm.jpg

yesssss we stan a try-hard, wanna be edgy asian girl 😍🙌

Edited by 츄
website spazzing out lol

Posted

edgy, why not - and then this look, beautiful and very much exceptional !! 

1 0 0 % 

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

Is she confusing you again, such a bad girl.... maybe this is acceptable:

Okay MeGaN I get it, you can't compare to us. You're much eXcEpItoNal. Much BeAuty.

dogesmall.jpg

Edited by rosetea

Posted

Tbh those pictures are unflattering compared to her other pics lol. It doesn’t help that she also does the same open-mouth expression 

Posted

She's now selling her items on Depop.

Posted

did the wker get banned?

Posted

Just report the whiteknight lol  

Posted

Just report the whiteknight lol  

nvm spoke too soon 

for some reason their posts didnt show up

Posted

I think she looked way better before the implants. Maybe these ones are just too big? She looks like she’s 40 in that photo or a ~cougar. Nothing wrong with that, but they make her look really old to me. 

Posted

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to join the conversation about her, to me she is Goddess Mara. I used to be one of her pay pigs. I can tell you she was (or is) amazing. She's a legend in the fandom scene. I am in find for 12 years and she was the BEST. I don't think she's still doing findom but I wised she would. Since she left more than a year ago, I think of her even day and would love to send her my cash. 

She is unique!

Ok so you're a loser. Got it.

Posted

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to join the conversation about her, to me she is Goddess Mara. I used to be one of her pay pigs. I can tell you she was (or is) amazing. She's a legend in the fandom scene. I am in find for 12 years and she was the BEST. I don't think she's still doing findom but I wised she would. Since she left more than a year ago, I think of her even day and would love to send her my cash. 

She is unique!

If you wish to continue being financially dominated, go find a poor ailing girl struggling to pay her medical bills and send her your cash.

That's an order. *flips hair*

:hoplz: