• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Megan (mae.col/GOOKCITY)

150 posts in this topic

Posted

She always has the need to put people down. 

2CFB3BCB-6BDF-4515-8682-5C43D7A3F4BE.thu

as if she’s special herself 

Plus there’s this. It would be medically correct to call someone with mental disabilities the R word, but using it as an insult especially to a non-disabled person is derogative. 

1338F9EB-4534-410E-91B5-78E68A26287E.thu

Also, her boyfriend has about 2 criminal charges against him where there’s even a mugshot but I’m not gonna post it since this thread isn’t about him. It just shows what kind person she dates. 

04E306F9-E718-49FA-A4F0-B0D0CD533F1F.thu

Yikes...

Posted

04E306F9-E718-49FA-A4F0-B0D0CD533F1F.thu

Yikes...

"I promise to put a ring on your finger and a baby in your belly" BARF

That is worded so disgustingly what the actual fuck 

Posted (edited)

Is she confusing you again, such a bad girl.... maybe this is acceptable:

mm.jpg

yesssss we stan a try-hard, wanna be edgy asian girl 😍🙌

Edited by 츄
website spazzing out lol

Posted

edgy, why not - and then this look, beautiful and very much exceptional !! 

1 0 0 % 

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

Is she confusing you again, such a bad girl.... maybe this is acceptable:

Okay MeGaN I get it, you can't compare to us. You're much eXcEpItoNal. Much BeAuty.

dogesmall.jpg

Edited by rosetea

Posted

Tbh those pictures are unflattering compared to her other pics lol. It doesn’t help that she also does the same open-mouth expression 

Posted

She's now selling her items on Depop.

Posted

did the wker get banned?

Posted

Just report the whiteknight lol  

Posted

Just report the whiteknight lol  

nvm spoke too soon 

for some reason their posts didnt show up

Posted

I think she looked way better before the implants. Maybe these ones are just too big? She looks like she’s 40 in that photo or a ~cougar. Nothing wrong with that, but they make her look really old to me. 

Posted

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to join the conversation about her, to me she is Goddess Mara. I used to be one of her pay pigs. I can tell you she was (or is) amazing. She's a legend in the fandom scene. I am in find for 12 years and she was the BEST. I don't think she's still doing findom but I wised she would. Since she left more than a year ago, I think of her even day and would love to send her my cash. 

She is unique!

Ok so you're a loser. Got it.

Posted

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to join the conversation about her, to me she is Goddess Mara. I used to be one of her pay pigs. I can tell you she was (or is) amazing. She's a legend in the fandom scene. I am in find for 12 years and she was the BEST. I don't think she's still doing findom but I wised she would. Since she left more than a year ago, I think of her even day and would love to send her my cash. 

She is unique!

If you wish to continue being financially dominated, go find a poor ailing girl struggling to pay her medical bills and send her your cash.

That's an order. *flips hair*

:hoplz:

Posted

All white boyfriend pics have been deleted . I guess she won’t be getting a “ baby in your belly” lol

Posted

I saw her in an ad for hot topic while at the mall and almost spit out my drink...

Knowing how condescending and what a major flexer she is, I feel like it's a little ironic that she's modelling for a brand that she would 100% make fun of