• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Megan (mae.col/GOOKCITY)

146 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Megan Colbert

Instagram // Twitter

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.07.39 PM.png

Does anyone know anything about her? She was recently discussed in the 88rising thread. She is a findom, aka Financial Dominatrix. She no longer does findom. She turned 23 this year, is Korean and was adopted into a white family. She has signed on with Next Models Los Angeles and is now a full-time model.

UPDATE: People have exposed her lies, apparently she is STILL doing findom but is hiding it from her fans/followers.

Other Pictures of Her:

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.54.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.53.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.05.34 PM.png

Edited by Ganesa

Posted

Links do not work for me

Posted

edge lord or not she's really hot imo 

Posted

Findom just sounds like a pushy sugarbaby. 

Posted

I’ve seen her on Twitter, but did NOT know she was a Findom. Unexpected, but she still looks really good in whatever style she’s going for. 

Posted

I followed her on twitter before and I remembered her subtweeting something about how corny Justine Mae Biticon was. Basically she was bitching about the captions Justine posts and said something along the lines of “just post your selfies and go.” This was shortly before Megan moved to LA and met Justine lol so seeing her being all friendly with Justine seems fake and snake-y

I think she deleted those tweets because i can’t find it anymore as much as I want to share screenshots...

besides that, her abs are a killer my god LOL 

Posted

I followed her on twitter before and I remembered her subtweeting something about how corny Justine Mae Biticon was. Basically she was bitching about the captions Justine posts and said something along the lines of “just post your selfies and go.” This was shortly before Megan moved to LA and met Justine lol so seeing her being all friendly with Justine seems fake and snake-y

I think she deleted those tweets because i can’t find it anymore as much as I want to share screenshots...

besides that, her abs are a killer my god LOL 

Ah I didn't know that. Aren't they like *~bffz~* now lmao. I do notice she talks shit about people openly and with a lot of confidence. I guess as a findom you really need to love yourself like 100000% and show a lot of power.

Back when she was still living in Colorado/San Diego she was just your ordinary Asian chick sans lash extensions. I think she was a bit of a grunge rock fan too, seeing that she used to retweet a lot of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden stuff. Then 2016 came around and she started being a findom, and now all she does is flex her money and bitch about other people.

In the 88rising topic someone mentioned that Megan has a boyfriend. I wonder what does he think about her profession, or is he enjoying her wealth too...

AND YES her body is to die for. She either works out a lot, has fast metabolism or an eating disorder hahahaha

Posted

I do not like his tattoos at all.

Posted

love her tattoos and body, girl is making COIN being a findom

Posted (edited)

I am so jealous of her body! I used to follow her on twitter, but I found her tweets kind of annoying so I unfollowed. I didn’t realize she was a findom. She probably makes a ton of money from that. She’s really good friends with Lauren Duck (aka that instabaddie with one arm). 

Edited by SadBlythe
Linked the wrong twitter lmao

Posted

Damn, I didn't know she was a findom. Makes sense though, considering the amount of flexing she does without any noticeable source of typical income. Her body is definitely to die for and I wonder what else is out there about her. 

Posted

I've seen her on instagram a few times, don't know much about her but if homegirl wants to drop her workout routine I'm here with my pen and paper

Posted

Seems like her findom Twitter is gone

HMmmmmM 🤔

Posted

Seems like her findom Twitter is gone

HMmmmmM 🤔

she changed it to @youwantmara and locked it....she’s got men sending her thousands and thousands of dollars daily it’s insane