• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelic's Hungarian Descent

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Am I the only person to believe that Venus might be able to eventually succeed "refreshing" her YouTube channel if she starts to talk about some Hungarian things instead of repeating videos on her life in Japan....? I mean, there are now plenty of different YouTube channels on the Far Eastern stuffs, but no one has been really talking about Hungarian things, so I suppose that, if Venus starts to talk about these things on the basis of her preexistent fame, a lot of people will appreciate the new endeavor.

I tried to delete the thread myself after a member pointed out that I could have written this just in the general thread, and yet, it seems that it is not allowed in the system to delete the thread when several hours have passed after the thread is written.

Edited by May Prince

Posted

Nope. Venus has never even lived in Hungary and only in Switzerland until an early age too. She's definitely into Japan though and seems to want to stay there, no need to change to something so random just because of her mother being Hungarian. 

Posted

I don't know if Venus would really have a lot to say about Hungary, since she's been country hopping a lotwhen she was little/younger. It seems to me that she doesn't even have much of a connection to her hungarian side of the family. So I wouldn't think that her videos on the matter would be relevant to anyone wanting to know more about the culture, traditions and everyday live in Hungary. 

Posted

I don't know if Venus would really have a lot to say about Hungary, since she's been country hopping a lotwhen she was little/younger. It seems to me that she doesn't even have much of a connection to her hungarian side of the family. So I wouldn't think that her videos on the matter would be relevant to anyone wanting to know more about the culture, traditions and everyday live in Hungary. 

Did Margo say anything about the reason why they have been country hopping all the time?

Posted

Did Margo say anything about the reason why they have been country hopping all the time?

Even if she did,I wouldn't believe a single word out of her mouth.

People have been saying that she's trying to avoid taxes. I don't know for sure, but it seems plausible. I mean, naturally you would uproot your child and drag her through europe and asia because of your greed. (At least when you're Margo)

Posted

I think I also remember that Venus once mentioned that she cannot speak Hungarian at all.

Which is quite a tragic thing because, when following Instagrams of her family members, it seemed that everyone except for Margo and Venus is securely staying in their family business site in Hungary.

Posted (edited)

I think I also remember that Venus once mentioned that she cannot speak Hungarian at all.

Which is quite a tragic thing because, when following Instagrams of her family members, it seemed that everyone except for Margo and Venus is securely staying in their family business site in Hungary.

I don't think that it's that tragic.
Not everyone even wants to be part of a tightly knit family or let alone family business.
The tragedy is for Venus to endure a life where Margo physically and verbally abused her at any given point and never let her settle enough to find roots. It's good that she apparently has found that now in Japan.

Edited by Armitage

Posted

I don't think that it's that tragic.Not everyone even wants to be part of a tightly knight family or let alone family business.
The tragedy is for Venus to endure a life where Margo physically and verbally abused her at any given point and never let her settle enough to find roots. It's good that she apparently has found that now in Japan.

So she is now completely safe from Margo, jurisprudence-wise, since she has a husband, right?

Posted

So she is now completely safe from Margo, jurisprudence-wise, since she has a husband, right?

You mean except from Margo desperately trying to defame her and Manaki, attempting to break into their apartment and continuously harassing them both?

Posted

You mean except from Margo desperately trying to defame her and Manaki, attempting to break into their apartment and continuously harassing them both?

Yeah, but she has no legal authority on the whereabout of Venus anymore because Venus is a married woman, right?

Posted

Yeah, but she has no legal authority on the whereabout of Venus anymore because Venus is a married woman, right?

As far as I know, no. 

Posted

I'm not in anyway trying to be rude when i say this but this question could have been asked in the general thread, we have enough usless/unused threads as it is. If you have a question about Venus a new thread doesn't have to be made everytime.