• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Vegan Gains

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk if this ot or not but i'm just gonna say this: Veganism is intended to be a lifestyle based on ethics, not a healthy diet. Whenever I see a someone putting people in this one size fits all bag, saying with some outright saying that humans aren't physiologically capable of eating meat and acting up a storm based on the guise of good health it's like... chill? Every body is different. And even though I'm not vegan myself, it's my understanding that the whole philosophy surrounding veganism is solely about animal welfare and not about the human body itself. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't change the fact that this dude in particular is too much lol.

Posted (edited)

is the vid still up?

hes done shit like that before he threaten repzion with a knife so its not surpising he'd threaten someone with a gun.

fuck dude calm the fuck down.

It should be hold on I'll try to find it.

Edit:  okay I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx50UVch7SA&t=1s

Seriously what a freaking psycho and someone defends this shit as satire when I call him out on it the thing about satire though is it's also a mixture of the person's genuine feelings about that subject and most people don't understand what satire is anyway but he seems genuinely angry in this video.

Edited by Drinkyourtea

Posted

It should be hold on I'll try to find it.

Edit:  okay I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx50UVch7SA&t=1s

Seriously what a freaking psycho and someone defends this shit as satire when I call him out on it the thing about satire though is it's also a mixture of the person's genuine feelings about that subject and most people don't understand what satire is anyway but he seems genuinely angry in this video.

Fuck it make him threating Repzion with a knife look  minusculeike wtf Vegangains?!! Calm down. He can't just be a pure vegan he gotta be on steriods. Its just YT its not that deep to be threatinging another YTber with a fucking gun!!

Posted

Fuck it make him threating Repzion with a knife look  minusculeike wtf Vegangains?!! Calm down. He can't just be a pure vegan he gotta be on steriods. Its just YT its not that deep to be threatinging another YTber with a fucking gun!!

I know right?  and then he makes a video about dumpster diving where he can't read expiration dates and says it's "healthy"

Can't believe people defend this freaking psycho.

Posted

Not sure if this guy is relevant anymore but he just got deleted by youtube.

Posted

Yikes looking through the thread there are 3 pages but 3 pages of reasons I'm glad to have never heard of him. 

I'm not surprised the dude's youtube channel is gone if he acted like that. 

Posted

Not sure if this guy is relevant anymore but he just got deleted by youtube.

Yikes looking through the thread there are 3 pages but 3 pages of reasons I'm glad to have never heard of him. 

I'm not surprised the dude's youtube channel is gone if he acted like that. 

This was uploaded to his wifes channel

Posted (edited)

I can’t stand this guy. People have negative associations of veganism as it is, we don’t need some angry extremist scaring people away and acting like a maniac, he just furthers stereotypes of vegans. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Ugh, he got his channel back.

It's also funny to see him doing last minute PR moves. Like he could've done these videos much earlier if he cared and not when his youtube income is being affected.

Posted

IMO Vegan gains is no longer relevant after being debunked by Sv3rige on how veganism isn't a healthy diet

Posted (edited)

IMO Vegan gains is no longer relevant after being debunked by Sv3rige on how veganism isn't a healthy diet

Sv3rige is a fucking psychopath, his diet is repulsive and he recently posted a video entitled "serial killers are the real heroes." I have no idea what the video is about because his videos are disgusting and I can't watch them. Vegan Gains must be a pretty terrible vegan if he can't debate down a nutjob like Sv3rige. Sv3rige's own diet is terrible.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

The American academy of nutrition and dietetics, the largest nutrition organization in the world, has categorically stated that a (well planned) vegan diet is safe and healthy for all stages of life. That’s scientific consensus, supported by most other organizations and dietitians. One crazy guys opinion on vegan diets (he also believes the earth is flat, and he spent time in a mental institution) isn’t going to change that.