• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Violet Verdandi

194 posts in this topic

Posted

The embodiment of r/ihavesex tbh

Posted

not trying to wk cause she’s really weird but I’m 99% sure those are Lana Del Rey lyrics...like she kinda has a Lolita complex so I think that’s why she’s referencing one of her songs, just a thought tho!

They are Lana Del Rey lyrics. 

She still chose to respond with that, though -- she could've actually been helpful rather than trying to bring up how she thinks of herself again or something.

Posted

That girl was a fan seeking advice so she could help herself one day and violet chooses to respond with song lyrics? I feel bad for her fan since she just wanted advice and basically got ignored. She takes her fans for granted

Posted

That girl was a fan seeking advice so she could help herself one day and violet chooses to respond with song lyrics? I feel bad for her fan since she just wanted advice and basically got ignored. She takes her fans for granted

Well it depends if her fan can read between the lines, the answer is there:

🍒 Be pretentious, oversexualized to cover your insecurities; cater to pedo/incel/nymphet audience no one else in their right mind would be willing to please; disguise your shallow personality by talking in fake deep lyrics, skip credits tho. 🍒

Posted

Well it depends if her fan can read between the lines, the answer is there:

🍒 Be pretentious, oversexualized to cover your insecurities; cater to pedo/incel/nymphet audience no one else in their right mind would be willing to please; disguise your shallow personality by talking in fake deep lyrics, skip credits tho. 🍒

The same song is a fuck-off to women who try to copy Lana's act (and fail just like Violet), too. How Ironic.

I'm a dragon, you're a whore

don't even know what you're good for

Posted (edited)

Looked around her tumblr and found these. Will post more if I find anything useful or entertaining enough. (Click on the pic for a better quality.)

violet asks.jpg

These ones are so ironic, because these days all she talks about are fucking old men and other ppl's dads. OOF.

violet asks 2.jpg

tenor (2).gif

Edited by YoghurtDesu

Posted (edited)

Looked around her tumblr and found these. Will post more if I find anything useful or entertaining enough. (Click on the pic for a better quality.)

violet asks.jpg

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.32f31f6c5fb1b26ab

I firmly believe this girl has extremely severe daddy issues from her own father not giving her enough attention and possibly abandoning her.

Her mother is definitely there though and I think she's the Hispanic parent since she has said she has a Hispanic household and previously mentioned her own mother in a few tweets, but nothing ever mentioning having a father around.

She is pretty much the whole embodiment of the "daddy issues" stereotype.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I firmly believe this girl has extremely severe daddy issues from her own father not giving her enough attention and possibly abandoning her.

Her mother is definitely there though and I think she's the Hispanic parent since she has said she has a Hispanic household and previously mentioned her own mother in a few tweets, but nothing ever mentioning having a father around.

She is pretty much the whole embodiment of the "daddy issues" stereotype.

Well dang, she's an actual "girl who listens to Lana del ray and wants to be a character in one of her songs so bad" who doesn't have actual parents or good parents that care. Well dang. But, I do feel bad for her,  I hope she knows actin like this on social media won't help her problems.

Posted

I don’t know if this is even relevant or not, but I remember a few months ago this account started spamming her saying stuff like: “I hate you because you’re so pretty I’d kill you blabla you’re too beautiful it’s unfair” and everyone got defensive (which is normal). Then Violet answered things along the lines of “during school the other girls would all hate me because they thought I stole their boyfriends” or “I would let you kill me I would actually let you come and kill me”. 

The girl kept spamming her and when people asked Violet to block her she said something like “no I want to help her”. 

Eventually I remember asking her about that and she said she got in contact with the girl’s mother and talked to her about it. Which I found very weird to be honest. Because how? That girl was like fourteen so I doubt her mother’s on social media, and it wasn’t even a personal account, the type of private accounts with edgy bios and anime profile pics (now I can’t confirm that but you see the style). And I doubt that the girl has told herself Violet how to contact her mother. 

I am not saying that she created an account just to stroke her ego, I doubt, and hope, she’s not that pitiful. 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_14.thumb.png.fef9ed422039aaf9

Absolutely none of this sounds like something from a person who would sleep around with men.

If anything, she can't even get away from her own home without her mother constantly monitoring her.

Also, if her mother and her have a relationship like this, then I presume she's still really young to the point her mother constantly feels to be around her child and know where she's going so she's safe, etc.

I still do believe that she's a teen, but perhaps only recently turned 18 after revealing she's a "legal adult". Which also means she began all this slutty persona thing in Dec 2017 while she was 16-17.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

"TEENAGER"? Good lord.

0643B947-9083-4333-98EF-668005037047.png

Posted

"TEENAGER"? Good lord.

0643B947-9083-4333-98EF-668005037047.png

"women and men aren't equal, women are better" 

She really let her inner misandrist slip out, huh. So much all that woke girl talk; girly is cancelled.

At this point her entire Twitter is just a vendetta account to preach treating older men like objects to fuck and mess with for fun while at the same time glorifying young girls sleeping with older men as if their worth is made better by it. 

Also, saying she's a teenager and also "legal age" suggests she is either 18 or 19 at the moment. Considering she began this account in Dec 2017, that means she definitely was an under aged minor when she began this and all those suggestive images she posted online on her older IG account are borderline pedophilia pics.

What she's doing promotes wrongful behavior that could lead to dangers, and I hope she gets suspended, or slapped by her mom who seems like a really nice, caring woman with a shitty daughter.

Screenshot_31.thumb.png.906bb68c28f267c4

Screenshot_33.thumb.png.651b627a91085066

Screenshot_34.thumb.png.526c69a5c2aef3d7

Screenshot_35.thumb.png.7147146accbab88d

Ironically, she retweeted this:

Screenshot_32.thumb.png.4f6d5ba781aca536

Posted

"women and men aren't equal, women are better" 

She really let her inner misandrist slip out, huh. So much all that woke girl talk; girly is cancelled.

At this point her entire Twitter is just a vendetta account to preach treating older men like objects to fuck and mess with for fun while at the same time glorifying young girls sleeping with older men as if their worth is made better by it. 

Also, saying she's a teenager and also "legal age" suggests she is either 18 or 19 at the moment. Considering she began this account in Dec 2017, that means she definitely was an under aged minor when she began this and all those suggestive images she posted online on her older IG account are borderline pedophilia pics.

What she's doing promotes wrongful behavior that could lead to dangers, and I hope she gets suspended, or slapped by her mom who seems like a really nice, caring woman with a shitty daughter.

Screenshot_31.thumb.png.906bb68c28f267c4

Screenshot_33.thumb.png.651b627a91085066

Screenshot_34.thumb.png.526c69a5c2aef3d7

Screenshot_35.thumb.png.7147146accbab88d

Ironically, she retweeted this:

Screenshot_32.thumb.png.4f6d5ba781aca536

13C3904A-2B5D-437D-9970-F8DA83B42E7D.jpeg

Posted

I am 99% sure she was in her last year of high school when her first account got deleted. In   stories and a tumblr ask she referenced finishing school before running away, and I remember her having a caption saying « earlier today when I was supposed to be in school »

Posted

i wonder if she has a job or something lol i doubt she actually fucks old guys who give her money

she clearly lives w her mom or parents, doesnt go to high school anymore and isnt in college so i wonder what she's actually doing in her free time