• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Violet Verdandi

259 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Shes a horrible person. Manipulating her followers to harass anybody she wants to suffer just because. She manipulated one of her followers who was also a minor and had the follower cyberstalk and harass two ppl. She also leak nudes of a girl she didnt like...... 

She had stopped posting last year in the spring or something and she hasnt posted since, on Instagram at least. A lot of the information about her being a horrible person is on YouTube and Twitter to be honest, and also LOL cow, but that place is just crazy to try to filter through! Otherwise I don't know what's happened to her or what's the latest news. I haven't seen any dirt or new icing on the cake yet.

Scrolling all the way to the bottom of her Instagram I'm guessing she has a boyfriend like 2016 and now its 2019 and if so that mean she's older now obviously but how much older is she ? barely 18  she's not a minor anymore? 

Probably the biggest things about her that is unsettling is her glorification of Destruction among families or to anyone just because she feels the need to be the pretty girl that cannot be "broken" 

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted (edited)

Shes a horrible person. Manipulating her followers to harass anybody she wants to suffer just because. She manipulated one of her followers who was also a minor and had the follower cyberstalk and harass two ppl. She also leak nudes of a girl she didnt like...... 

She had stopped posting last year in the spring or something and she hasnt posted since, on Instagram at least. A lot of the information about her being a horrible person is on YouTube and Twitter to be honest, and also LOL cow, but that place is just crazy to try to filter through! Otherwise I don't know what's happened to her or what's the latest news. I haven't seen any dirt or new icing on the cake yet.

Scrolling all the way to the bottom of her Instagram I'm guessing she has a boyfriend like 2016 and now its 2019 and if so that mean she's older now obviously but how much older is she ? barely 18  she's not a minor anymore? 

Wow I'm so confused! When did all this happen? Are you sure you aren't confusing Dasha with Violet? I'm sooo confused. That sounds a LOT like what Dasha did to a fan of hers and Mina.

Edited by EdenBaggins

Posted

The fact that she constatly brags about breaking up marriages and stealing boyfriends it doesnt suprise me if she actually done some bad things

Posted

Probably the biggest things about her that is unsettling is her glorification of Destruction among families or to anyone just because she feels the need to be the pretty girl that cannot be "broken" 

You got any of those links on youtube or twitter? 👀

Posted (edited)

You got any of those links on youtube or twitter? 👀

I'm 99.9% sure she confused Dasha with Violet. I searched for any info related to Violet and all these allegations and nothing came up and Dasha had all these same scandals a few months ago with a fan and Mina Bell.

Violet's only "scandals" are the rumor she's underage and her many posts about destroying families by fucking fathers. She doesn't have youtube videos about any tea, not even those rumors.

Violet didn't even have an Instagram back in 2016 (both her instagrams were created in 2017) and she never posts about her private life so this "boyfriend" is probably Cyr.

Edited by EdenBaggins

Posted

I'm 99.9% sure she confused Dasha with Violet. I searched for any info related to Violet and all these allegations and nothing came up and Dasha had all these same scandals a few months ago with a fan and Mina Bell.

Violet's only "scandals" are the rumor she's underage and her many posts about distroying families by fucking fathers. She doesn't have youtube videos about any tea, not even those rumors.

Violet didn't even have an Instagram back in 2016 (both her instagrams were created in 2017) and she never posts about her private life so this "boyfried" is probably Cyr.

Yea that definitely isn't violet because she has never leaked anyone's nudes.

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrvrIT2g6JN/ 

The guessing game is over! She admits to being over the legal age in one of her Instagram posts.

Capture.JPG

I'm glad she's an adult, maybe now she'll start acting like one.

Posted

I'm glad she's an adult, maybe now she'll start acting like one.

probably not she seems to be into the whole lolita thing and pretending to be young and fool people. she seems really immature

Posted

honestly she seems like a nice person and definitely doesn't look 14 lol. also her depop profile says new york, us ??

idk how much she can be trusted since she uses a fake name and doesn't reveal almost anything about herself lol but if you scroll back on her tumblr, she talks about how she's constantly in trouble and her and a friend even spilled ketchup on the stairs in high school or something like that 

there's a huge contrast between her appearance and the way she acts, i think she tweeted smth like "ppl who know me irl are confused bc im so nice" lol 

Posted

honestly she seems like a nice person and definitely doesn't look 14 lol. also her depop profile says new york, us ??

idk how much she can be trusted since she uses a fake name and doesn't reveal almost anything about herself lol but if you scroll back on her tumblr, she talks about how she's constantly in trouble and her and a friend even spilled ketchup on the stairs in high school or something like that 

there's a huge contrast between her appearance and the way she acts, i think she tweeted smth like "ppl who know me irl are confused bc im so nice" lol 

I don’t think it’s a bad thing she keeps personal info to herself, it’s rather normal, but the way she teases (or used to)  advertise it (I’m so mysterious uwu) was annoying. Then again I’ve noticed she’s stopped doing that, or I hope she did.

Posted

I don’t think it’s a bad thing she keeps personal info to herself, it’s rather normal, but the way she teases (or used to)  advertise it (I’m so mysterious uwu) was annoying. Then again I’ve noticed she’s stopped doing that, or I hope she did.

never said its a bad thing, i get the reason behind that

Seems that she does it out of safety but it also makes her "mysterious" and keeps the suspension lol