• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Violet Verdandi

273 posts in this topic

Posted

Well there it is- this doesn’t look fake to me but wanted to see what y’all thought.

A1DE857B-5349-4E2B-A9E1-005D9E68DF11.png

Ok i created an account just for this lol 

I noticed that the passport has holes punched in them? Idk if no one noticed this before but holes in your passport mean they’re invalidated. BUT the only people who have the authority (and would make the most sense) to do that is the Department of State, which issues the passports, and they only do that WHEN YOU RENEW YOUR PASSPORT. 

She goes on to say that adult sites won’t verify her because her passport’s expired, but that doesn’t add up because if we go by the holes she already had it renewed. The earliest it could be expired would be 2024, according to the 10-year validity of US passports. So why wouldn’t she just give them her unexpired passport and be over the verification?

Posted

She retweeted this a while back.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I totally missed this last time I posted, so sorry for the late reply. 

Idk who wrote this, but I’m assuming by “3 legal documents” they mean: social security card, birth certificate, and proof of residency (i.e. a piece of mail with your name on it). Since they’ve indicated she’s shown them her social security card (which is kinda a weird thing to do imo even when you consider she must’ve shown it with the numbers blocked out) and she presumably has a permanent address, the hitch is probably the birth certificate (which now that I’m looking, you can apparently order a copy online, but idk how valid those are and what you have to supply exactly to get one). 

If any of this is true....it kind of makes me wonder if maybe Violet was starting to feel the heat from other people on twitter regarding her age. I saw at least 2 tweets prior to her posting the passport regarding how disgusting it was that “everyone was retweeting a minor“ with one naming her outright. Instead of waiting for the updated passport or state ID, she decided to jump the gun to prove the haters wrong with the expired passport. 

She hasn’t posted since then so I’m guessing she’s either waiting for everyone to forget for a little bit or is actually still working on getting that new passport lol

Posted

Ok i created an account just for this lol 

I noticed that the passport has holes punched in them? Idk if no one noticed this before but holes in your passport mean they’re invalidated. BUT the only people who have the authority (and would make the most sense) to do that is the Department of State, which issues the passports, and they only do that WHEN YOU RENEW YOUR PASSPORT. 

She goes on to say that adult sites won’t verify her because her passport’s expired, but that doesn’t add up because if we go by the holes she already had it renewed. The earliest it could be expired would be 2024, according to the 10-year validity of US passports. So why wouldn’t she just give them her unexpired passport and be over the verification?

I think she's lying about not having a new passport. But posting that one would mean posting her real face now without photoshop. Idk just my theory

Posted

Idk why Violet is letting Mina's boyfriend defend her bullshit, if she's 20 years old and had a hundred thousands of followers she can handle that shit herself. He clearly just likes her and they never met or he's just inserting himself because they wanna be noticed in the drama. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted (edited)

"the way you're talking to a 15 year old is disgusting" 

if a 15 year old so badly wants to be an adult, treat them like an adult wtf. her situation is not like picking on a random 7th grader for no reason

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

this is a dead thread but she recently accepted people on her new instagram @ vverdandi

Posted

this is a dead thread but she recently accepted people on her new instagram @ vverdandi

and i think her old ig @ violetverdandi is back

Posted

and i think her old ig @ violetverdandi is back

Yeah, she even posted a new pic. But I think her twitter is still inactive. She really waited for the mess to die down. Lol.

Posted

I totally missed this last time I posted, so sorry for the late reply. 

Idk who wrote this, but I’m assuming by “3 legal documents” they mean: social security card, birth certificate, and proof of residency (i.e. a piece of mail with your name on it). Since they’ve indicated she’s shown them her social security card (which is kinda a weird thing to do imo even when you consider she must’ve shown it with the numbers blocked out) and she presumably has a permanent address, the hitch is probably the birth certificate (which now that I’m looking, you can apparently order a copy online, but idk how valid those are and what you have to supply exactly to get one). 

If any of this is true....it kind of makes me wonder if maybe Violet was starting to feel the heat from other people on twitter regarding her age. I saw at least 2 tweets prior to her posting the passport regarding how disgusting it was that “everyone was retweeting a minor“ with one naming her outright. Instead of waiting for the updated passport or state ID, she decided to jump the gun to prove the haters wrong with the expired passport. 

She hasn’t posted since then so I’m guessing she’s either waiting for everyone to forget for a little bit or is actually still working on getting that new passport lol

sorry this is so late but i believe that the person who wrote this is Edwinsgeneration, as his gf is called Mina and I believe violet and his girlfriend were quite friendly when Mina and Dasha had drama

Posted

Yeah, she even posted a new pic. But I think her twitter is still inactive. She really waited for the mess to die down. Lol.

She's really taking her sweet time with her comeback. This was posted the middle of last month almost immediately after getting her IG back online.

bk.thumb.JPG.9556a6670ed240160cbcb4e47db

(Likes are lower in the screengrab bc I meant to post it at the time but forgot oops)

And this was posted more recently.

fesegf.thumb.JPG.05b5e54a203d316c539a899

I can't tell if the image is new or not because all of her pics look the same to me.

Posted

well, well, well, it appears our little miss violet does have nudes floating around. i’ve heard about the infamous images for a while now but i’ve finally come across them (via reddit). i can tell they are her, especially the one with her tits on full display because of her famous birth mark. i’ve drawn over the nipples for obvious reasons but they’re fully visible on reddit 

A7C286AF-7D96-479F-908D-1B977AB5B37F.jpeg

EE938CBA-A625-4D11-832B-7C7F6060E4D7.jpeg

Posted

guess she's on tik tok now, too...

Screenshot_20200204-223747.thumb.png.80a

Posted

guess she's on tik tok now, too...

Screenshot_20200204-223747.thumb.png.80a

Her videos are so boring, imo. If you're gonna show off your cute outfits, at least make sure the video lasts more than 0.5 seconds. Literally, every video she posts of her feeling herself last only a few milliseconds. You can't even understand what's going on nor properly see jack shit. I mean, those are the only kind of videos she can afford to post anyway. Anything more might reveal stuff about her personal life. Lol. Her videos' quality sucks too. They're just baked in some weird, blurry and retro filter all the time.

Posted

For those who don't have tiktoc you can view it in your browser:

https://www.tiktok.com/@vverdandi\

Also the one video she posted is from last year:

Remember how everyone was calling her an entrepreneur last year and now that she's back she doesn't produce any content lol