Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please Add A Draft Feature

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I realized while making a new topic for an online personality/snowflake that there isn’t a draft feature on PULL. It takes a lot of time and effort to create a topic that follows the “new topic guidelines”* and isn’t something that can be made in one go. It would be nice if there was a way to write up a draft and save the topic before submitting it so you don’t lose all your work or have to submit it incomplete. 

*it seems like a majority of the topics in new topic approval don’t even follow the guidelines anyway so maybe it doesn’t even matter idk :alpacaconfused:

Posted

That'd be so great!

Posted

I wish we could do this, but I don't think any of us really have the programming skill to create and implement this sort of feature. Usually when I make a topic, I make an outline, write all the bullet points out on a word document, copy/paste all the links, and then copy/paste links to images so I have everything before I make the topic. Then, I just copy and paste everything from my document onto PULL and format it correctly. If there's anything I forgot to add or want to add new stuff, it's easier to edit once it's already been posted.

I'm sorry that there isn't really an easier way to do it, but I don't think we have the ability to implement a draft feature. :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I wish we could do this, but I don't think any of us really have the programming skill to create and implement this sort of feature. Usually when I make a topic, I make an outline, write all the bullet points out on a word document, copy/paste all the links, and then copy/paste links to images so I have everything before I make the topic. Then, I just copy and paste everything from my document onto PULL and format it correctly. If there's anything I forgot to add or want to add new stuff, it's easier to edit once it's already been posted.

I'm sorry that there isn't really an easier way to do it, but I don't think we have the ability to implement a draft feature. :alpacaworry:

Thank you for your response! It gets really tricky when trying to hide things and adding links, but I’ll definitely try writing outlines for my threads in Word! I’d volunteer to implement the feature, but I don’t have the skills either lol. 

Edited by SadBlythe
Typos